Welcome to Gaia! ::

jessid11
manga freak 489
jessid11
manga freak 489
jessid11
manga freak 489
Kakashi: I ment I dont get why you find that amusing.........

because that was funny youre 100% sure that you like dairy products? sweatdrop
Kakashi: ..............Not dairy products...........just cheese.......... 3nodding

Cheese IS a dairy product!!!!
Kakashi: I know...........I just hate milk and icecream and yogurt..........

you need milk for a healthy body!! rolleyes
Kakashi:..................I can live without milk.
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

-turns head to face sasuke with demon eyes- you look like you have something on your mind, -turns head up side down- what is it twisted
Sasuke:............Nothing
User Image

hmmm, noing you, you probly thank i'm crazy, but i'm not i like to have fun you no, i dont get to have fun much, being a demon and all ;3
Sasuke:.............Right.........
User Image

wink haha, ok, i can smell so blood on me, but not as much :3 now let go back to the village biggrin
Sasuke:..................K

3,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

-turns head to face sasuke with demon eyes- you look like you have something on your mind, -turns head up side down- what is it twisted
Sasuke:............Nothing
User Image

hmmm, noing you, you probly thank i'm crazy, but i'm not i like to have fun you no, i dont get to have fun much, being a demon and all ;3
User Image

wink haha, ok, i can smell so blood on me, but not as much :3 now let go back to the village biggrin

(we r back to the village now) :3 ok, i'm going home to take a bath, see you later
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie

Hinatas eyes struck eek her hand sending shock waves down into her body. Her mind then knowing all eyes were on the fact that Naruto was holding her hand. Her body started to warm up and she could feel her own temperature rising and her face going as red as a pepper. Suddenly everything was becoming t blurry and suddenly black. she it the floor
Naruto: Hinata? HINATA!? WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!
(Pulls her onto is back and carries her to the hospital)

Hears a soft heartbeat getting stronger. Hinata opens her eyes a bit confused at where she is

N....Naruto? eek NARUTO! let me off I'm fine I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a borther Its just when I'm around you I........NOTHING! redface Just put me down Im fine! sweatdrop
Naruto: No!! you just fainted and i need to get you to the hospital to see if your alright...........

b...but Naruto...

he's not gunna listen he is too stubborn I suppose I might as well enjoy it while I can after the hospital he will just ignore me again

A sad look became on her face sad . She wrapped tightly round is body as he carried her. and whispered Thank you Naruto I .. redface .

User Image
Naruto: No problem...........just hope your ok............. (arrives at hospital and gently sets her on a bed) I'm gonna go get a nurse Be right back mrgreen
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

User Image

(we r back to the village now) :3 ok, i'm going home to take a bath, see you later
Sasuke:See ya............
Sakura H.: LIEK OMG SASUKAY~KUN!!!! (glomps)
Sasuke: (Barely breathing) H~ HELP M~M~ME!

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
manga freak 489
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie

Hinatas eyes struck eek her hand sending shock waves down into her body. Her mind then knowing all eyes were on the fact that Naruto was holding her hand. Her body started to warm up and she could feel her own temperature rising and her face going as red as a pepper. Suddenly everything was becoming t blurry and suddenly black. she it the floor

Hears a soft heartbeat getting stronger. Hinata opens her eyes a bit confused at where she is

N....Naruto? eek NARUTO! let me off I'm fine I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a borther Its just when I'm around you I........NOTHING! redface Just put me down Im fine! sweatdrop
Naruto: No!! you just fainted and i need to get you to the hospital to see if your alright...........

b...but Naruto...

he's not gunna listen he is too stubborn I suppose I might as well enjoy it while I can after the hospital he will just ignore me again

A sad look became on her face sad . She wrapped tightly round is body as he carried her. and whispered Thank you Naruto I .. redface .

User Image
Naruto: No problem...........just hope your ok............. (arrives at hospital and gently sets her on a bed) I'm gonna go get a nurse Be right back mrgreen

Reaches arm out

You really don't have to to you know I'm just being a nuisance

puts her head down

besides everyone will think I'm a fool

User Image

3,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

User Image

-turns around- uhhgggg sakura (h.)!!!!! -runs over sasuke and sakura, grabs sakuras arm and pulls- this is why ppl say your annoying!
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

-turns around- uhhgggg sakura (h.)!!!!! -runs over sasuke and sakura, grabs sakuras arm and pulls- this is why ppl say your annoying!
Sakura H.: (has a grip of death on Sasuke) NEVER LET GO!!! SASUKE"S MINE!!!!!! scream
Sasuke: (turning blue) Geroff me

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie

b...but Naruto...

User Image

Reaches arm out

puts her head down

Naruto: (comes back with nurse) Tell me if she's alright...............

Nurse: She is going to be fine she just fainted was all must of been from shock of something what happened Hinata?

Hinata: User Imageummm ..............I'd rather not talk about it..........

I cant tell her what happened otherwise Naru-kun will find out how I feel about him redface

me: going to bed now night ^_^

3,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

Sakura H.: (has a grip of death on Sasuke) NEVER LET GO!!! SASUKE"S MINE!!!!!! scream

ok that it! -changes into dog demon- *looks at sakura and growls* grrrrrrrrr
User Image
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

User Image
Sakura: eek (poofs)
Sasuke: (GASPS!!) *pant *pant Phew thanx a lot.............
User Image

3,550 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

User Image
User Image

-siting and looking at sasuke-
User Image
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie
manga freak 489
hinata Rachie

b...but Naruto...

User Image

Reaches arm out

puts her head down

Naruto: (comes back with nurse) Tell me if she's alright...............

Nurse: She is going to be fine she just fainted was all must of been from shock of something what happened Hinata?

Hinata: User Imageummm ..............I'd rather not talk about it..........

I cant tell her what happened otherwise Naru-kun will find out how I feel about him redface

me: going to bed now night ^_^
Nurse: (gives her checkup) She'll be fine she just needs some rest
Naruto: (sigh) Thank God....................Want me to walk you home Hinata~Chan?
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321
manga freak 489
sakura654321

User Image
User Image

-siting and looking at sasuke-
User Image
Sasuke:................Oh bloody hell......(runs)
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces