manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
oooooooohhhhhhh ok...I'll try it better this time ahem
Hi Hidan-sama!!!! -Waves constantly at Hidan-
Hidan:Um.........Hi.... confused .....(tuns to me) What the ******** is wrong with her? stare
Me: I have no idea sweatdrop

Crap he hates me now......-starts walking outta Akatsuki cave...But turns around and tackles Hidan- MINE!!!! -Clutches onto Hidan and doesn't let go-
Hidan: AH! GET THE HELL OFF!
All Akatsuki:..............whats going on

NEVER!!! YOUR MINE NOW!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ack -cough cough- That sucked...OH IT'S KAKUZU-SAMA OH OH HI KAKUZU!!! whee
Kakuzu: Oooookay? stare

-Grabs Kakuzu's arm with free hand and latches both on Hidan and Kakuzu- It's like a group hug! whee
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

Crap he hates me now......-starts walking outta Akatsuki cave...But turns around and tackles Hidan- MINE!!!! -Clutches onto Hidan and doesn't let go-

NEVER!!! YOUR MINE NOW!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Ack -cough cough- That sucked...OH IT'S KAKUZU-SAMA OH OH HI KAKUZU!!! whee

-Grabs Kakuzu's arm with free hand and latches both on Hidan and Kakuzu- It's like a group hug! whee
Hidan:This girl is ******** psycho.... stressed
Kakuzu:......................can you let go......................?
Tobi: OOOH OOOH GROUP HUG!! 4laugh Can Tobi join? blaugh Tobi's a good boy 3nodding
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

Tobi: OOOH OOOH GROUP HUG!! 4laugh Can Tobi join? blaugh Tobi's a good boy 3nodding

Hidan-sama I'm not psycho heart but your insane hehehehehehe and Kuzu no I won't let you go...-Sees Tobi and eyes grow big- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MADARA!!! -Let's go of Hidan and Kakuzu and runs around all the Akatsuki members-
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

Hidan-sama I'm not psycho heart but your insane hehehehehehe and Kuzu no I won't let you go...-Sees Tobi and eyes grow big- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MADARA!!! -Let's go of Hidan and Kakuzu and runs around all the Akatsuki members-
Tobi/Madara:NOOO! Don't run away from Tobi!! Tobi just wants hugs crying
Kakuzu:I cant belive im saying this........Thank you Tobi
Hidan:What the hell.......... confused
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AWAY FROM ME YOU HEATHEN!!! -runs into Zetsu- eek I'm dead...
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AWAY FROM ME YOU HEATHEN!!! -runs into Zetsu- eek I'm dead...
Zetsu biggrin ont worry Ive just eaten,Though you do look tasty............................

All Ecept Tobi: PLEASE EAT HER!!! scream
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

Zetsu biggrin ont worry Ive just eaten,Though you do look tasty............................

Pwease don't eat me Zetsu whee -cute little Chibi eyes look into Zetsu's-
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

Zetsu sad dissapears)
All: eek
Hidan:Where the hell did he go?!
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

Zetsu sad dissapears)

Now which one of you wanted me to get eaten by Zetsu?! -Picks up scythe and handles it in hand in a dangerous way, glares at all the Akatsuki members-
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal
manga freak 489
HidansLove4Immortal

Zetsu sad dissapears)

Now which one of you wanted me to get eaten by Zetsu?! -Picks up scythe and handles it in hand in a dangerous way, glares at all the Akatsuki members-
All:O.0 SHE GOT A WEAPON!! RUN!!!
Itachi:.............You idiots......we all have weapons..........WERE FRIKEN NINJA!!
Hmmmm wait Itachi...Did you want Zetsu to eat me? -Pulls Itachi over to face with scythe-

3,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
xD omg! you guys r so fuking funny! like wtf! i cant stop loling rofl
sakura654321
xD omg! you guys r so fuking funny! like wtf! i cant stop loling rofl
HI SAKURA~NII~CHAN! I dont know i just got bored............wanna talk to someone?
HidansLove4Immortal
Hmmmm wait Itachi...Did you want Zetsu to eat me? -Pulls Itachi over to face with scythe-
Itachi: (stares at scythe like no big deal) Yea....so
???????? I'm funny -pushes pointer fingers together like Hinata does when she's nervous- ...........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff