Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Hero

exo-Shinobi
Bogotanian
Ok... time out... eek when did Naruto become the Jesus of this universe? Healing a blind man's eye? Reallllly???

Oooook. Just keeps getting more ridiculous

rofl he can work miracles now, aint nobody gon die

lol Naruto just bring everyone back from the dead already! We know you gon do it!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Cosplay Noona
People are looking way too deep into what Kakashi said regarding Sakura. First of all, I don’t know what NaruSaku fans are so happy about. Grasping at straws and ignoring the most concrete line of Kakashi’s blurb makes many look desperate. Naruto is not even mentioned. Both Naruto and Sakura were completely and utterly left out of each other’s dreams. Second, if Kakashi meant Sakura was falling out of love with Sasuke, he would not have cleared his statement/intention with THIS:

User Image

To have feelings for someone; to care for, to love. Because he uses the word “STILL”, Kakashi is referring to Sakura’s past (because we see the flashback of her dream) and current feelings of still loving Sasuke. You know what changed? She is no longer an immature fangirl whose world revolves around him. Her FEELINGS for him are still there, but the way she handles them are different.

We also have this, which happened about a day ago in manga time:

User Image

And this came from Sakura herself. The nin talks of the man she loves. Who does she think of? Sasuke. Point being, Sakura’s feelings have been reaffirmed more than once in the war.

Kakashi is making it apparent that no matter what Sasuke does, Sakura cannot let go of him and her feelings for him.

I really wish this wasn’t such a hard concept to grasp.

THIS, MY GOD THANK YOU.

In all honesty you beat me to the punch because in reality as opposed to every fangirl who drooled over their academy hearthrob, Sakura honestly matured after getting a little taste of Sasuke's darkness.

In all honesty before people started to referring to Sakura being idiotic for still having feelings for Sasuke who attempted to kill her before, remind us again who was originally planning to kill who out of sake of obligation and love? Then hesitated again because of said love and was almost killed for it.

What Kakashi basically stated that was that the Sakura's feelings was no longer as childish and entirely superficial as it was back then and it definitely matured to something definitely complicated but regardless Sakura is still willing to save Sasuke from his darkness. In that regard Sakura has become a very loving and caring nice girl.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Cosplay Noona

User Image
Quote:
Kakashi is saying “IF" which means: "despite the possibility that; no matter whether.” There is a possibility — that yes, she MIGHT still have feelings towards him. But, if that is the case, then those feelings are different than love. .

He also says “I reckon” which means “I think”, BUT based on the evidence in the previous chapters, i’d say that he’s correct; she doesn't harbor feelings of love towards him.

Even if Sakura thinks of Sasuke, as evidenced by the scan, she is saddened by the thought.
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
How is it possible that her feelings grew stronger if her feelings have changed?
Also in Part I, her feelings:
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Throughout the plot of Naruto, Sasuke has never displayed any romantic feelings or interests toward Sakura. After reuniting on the battlefield, Sasuke did not issue an apology towards Sakura for attempting to kill her. On the other hand, Sasuke quickly apologized and expressed his regret regarding his behavior to Karin. Unfortunately, as stated above, Sasuke is not remotely interested in Sakura. In other words, the ship SasuSaku died before it could even set sail.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
exo-Shinobi
Lol. This chapter bringing back dem ships
reading the recent posts, mostly deals with who ends up with who LMFAO
Let the shipping wars begin.

Baisically Kakashi is implying that Sakuras feelings have matured
comparing a selfish little girl who is obsessed with the perfect Sasuke
has actually come to realize the darkness that dwells within him, but despite all that, still loves him.

I doubt those two will be together though
cuz Sasuke a betchhh

Sakura deserves to be with Sai lol
//waves saisaku flag on the red zone wahmbulance
justforthehellofit.

WAIT. WUR DAFQ IS SAI?! emo
Not that it matters anymore.
Characters be disappearing all over the place
Though how many times we heard that emotion_awesome

I'm seriously wondering about Sai too.
If he pops back up only to get shanked, I swear to ******** ninja, I'll flip my s**t.

Profitable Sex Symbol

13,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
II_iMuddy_II
In other words, the ship SasuSaku died before it could even set sail.

The ship didn't even have a chance to leave port, it was eaten by the Kraken instantly, and sharted out.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
exo-Shinobi

Sakura matured as a whole. Hell, every character practically matured. On the other hand, however, Kakashi specifically said "If/Liked." As I said before, I feel like Sakura's love for Sasuke has become platonic.

I honestly don't care who Sakura ends up with as long as it is not Sasuke. SasuSaku, Sasuke x (any female) in general, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Ironically, I'm pretty tolerant of SasuKarin. But for god's sake, Sasuke should just die alone.

Ruthless Capitalist

12,000 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Chismo

Yeah, Sakura's pretty dead meant UNLESS:
she becomes a genjustu "master".
User Image
Technically, the Yin Seal: Release falls under the Yin Element category. Not to mention, Sakura always had a knack for genjustu. Sakura can also special in Senjustu. Senjustu is essentially incorporating outside chakra into your internal chakra supply and keep them in balance. We all know that Sakura has extremely precise chakra control.
Whelp, none of those things will happen because Sakura is neither a "main character" nor is she is male character.
II_iMuddy_II
Chismo

Yeah, Sakura's pretty dead meant UNLESS:
she becomes a genjustu "master".
User Image
Technically, the Yin Seal: Release falls under the Yin Element category. Not to mention, Sakura always had a knack for genjustu. Sakura can also special in Senjustu. Senjustu is essentially incorporating outside chakra into your internal chakra supply and keep them in balance. We all know that Sakura has extremely precise chakra control.
Whelp, none of those things will happen because Sakura is neither a "main character" nor is she is male character.

Yea, none of that will happen. In a battle between humans those skills would be useful, but in this battle of Gods her abilities will basically be obsolete.
I do have a feeling Kishi has Sakura there for more than just the reunion. I wouldn't put it past him having her only purpose from here on out being for reaction panels though, but I feel like he has at least one more trick up his sleeve for her. Whether that being for more drama between her love triangle with Naruto and Sasuske, or her having a part, probably small supporting role, in a plan thought of by Kakashi to help bring down or inflict damage on Madara is yet to be seen though. I do feel like she'll finally be getting her main character status back now that she's with them. Kishi can't be that bad of a writer and end a chapter reuniting Team 7, have a flashback including everyone, with the last word being "Teamwork" and have Sakura be completely worthless after.

So maybe that actually has a chance of happening... I made myself 50/50 by the end of my post lol.

Aged Sex Symbol

Chismo
SS_ShitStorm
Chismo
wth happened to Lee and Gaara? Minato?

I'm pretty sure Minato disintegrated.

I actually had to go back and skim through the chapters to see where everyone was.
So yea, Minato got disintegrated by Madara's big black balls. You would think, being Naruto's father and all, he would've got a bigger send off. I couldn't tell if he died or just teleported somewhere at first. Atleast could've had a "I leave the rest to you... *art fades into white*" or something like that.
Apparently Lee and Gaara were sent flying in a different direction from Kakashi due to Guy's Night Moth kick, and were entrusted by Naruto to guard Guy's half dead body afterwards. Like Madara is really going to care enough to finish Guy off. But seeing as they're probably as useless if not more so than Sakura now, compared to SasuNaru, that'll probably be the last place we'll be seeing them for awhile.
So maybe not as bad lazy writing as I thought, but so many people get lost in this series it's hard to discern whether Kishi forgot about them or if it was actually quickly shown in a panel or two what happened to them and I just missed it. @.@

As much as a massive shitlord as he was, I do feel Minato's "death" warranted at least a farewell panel, so I agree with you there.

At least he didn't get the Killer Bee treatment. We didn't even get to see him die.

Kawaii Shounen

SS_ShitStorm
bittersweet music
SS_ShitStorm
bittersweet music
SS_ShitStorm

I thought the "some feelings" bit was referring to her sense of responsibility in rescuing him, seeing as she was the first one to try, and fail, to turn him back. Especially considering he used past tense to describe her affection.

Or Kishimoto might actually be ******** with whatever poor SasuSaku fans that still manage to give a s**t. Stop being an a*****e kishi, shippers are the only people still emotionally vested in this series. Put down the shipping beast and put it down clean. There's no reason for this other than you being an irredeemable douchebag.

for some reason, tumblr are celebrating sasusaku.

I dont eve-

I don't know what to think anymore.
I'm so confused emotion_facepalm

Tumblr is an hivemind of adolescent shut-ins that simultaneously celebrates and passive aggressively shits on everything.

Why are you surprised.

not surprised but confuse
everyone has different theories, and some of them
sounds so true you actually believe it

I can't bring myself to invest in any theories anymore, no matter how well thought out, because Kishimoto cannot think even one chapter ahead of himself. There is no planning. There is no foreshadowing. Only a miserable man who can barely bring himself to pad 16 pages of reaction faces and flashbacks with enough dialogue to keep the story crawling at a snail's pace in an infinite loop.

indeed, this week is gonna be hella, Im already laughing.
characters that are no longer there and suddenly disappeared.
like tobirama.. I miss that sassy guy

Time-traveling Lunatic

Well at least , Naruto at least can revive Neji now, with his" I can create eyeballs out of nothing" power now sweatdrop stare

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
No other characters matter anymore. Only Team 7 -- well, Naruto and Sasuke.
Naruto has already shown up Sakura's medical skills, so her relevance has become non existent now.
Ah, I take that back. She can still punch things, right?

Anyway.

The rest of the Alliance can go home to their families.

Thank you for your useless and irrelevant service, you poor, weak bastards.
Maybe you all can make yourselves useful by forming a rescue party to find Anko and Yamato.
SS_ShitStorm
Chismo
SS_ShitStorm
Chismo
wth happened to Lee and Gaara? Minato?

I'm pretty sure Minato disintegrated.

I actually had to go back and skim through the chapters to see where everyone was.
So yea, Minato got disintegrated by Madara's big black balls. You would think, being Naruto's father and all, he would've got a bigger send off. I couldn't tell if he died or just teleported somewhere at first. Atleast could've had a "I leave the rest to you... *art fades into white*" or something like that.
Apparently Lee and Gaara were sent flying in a different direction from Kakashi due to Guy's Night Moth kick, and were entrusted by Naruto to guard Guy's half dead body afterwards. Like Madara is really going to care enough to finish Guy off. But seeing as they're probably as useless if not more so than Sakura now, compared to SasuNaru, that'll probably be the last place we'll be seeing them for awhile.
So maybe not as bad lazy writing as I thought, but so many people get lost in this series it's hard to discern whether Kishi forgot about them or if it was actually quickly shown in a panel or two what happened to them and I just missed it. @.@

As much as a massive shitlord as he was, I do feel Minato's "death" warranted at least a farewell panel, so I agree with you there.

At least he didn't get the Killer Bee treatment. We didn't even get to see him die.

I honestly didn't even know Bee died until a bunch of chapters later ~.~

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
I actually liked how Team 7 came full circle from being friends to enemies to friends again. One big happy family, right here, a nice contrast to what happened to Kakashi's team before. Goes to show how much he learned from that.

Speaking of which.

DEAR KISHIMOTO. THINGS CAN JUST HAPPEN WITH NO EXPLANATION, YOU KNOW. For some reason, hearing that Madara was the one behind Rin dying annoyed me to no end.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff