Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Warrior

I believe it does =D

And thanks ♥

Witty Warrior

Now to celebrate by sitting down with my Ben and Jerry's and watching the new AHS episode ♥

Thank so for cheering me through the last bit ^-^

Questionable Borg

Zero_unit Kouya

Now to celebrate by sitting down with my Ben and Jerry's and watching the new AHS episode ♥

Thank so for cheering me through the last bit ^-^
I'm watching the Big Bang Theory before I do my homework lol

Dapper Codger

Zero_unit Kouya
Glemer

I was just having a discussion the other day about how there used to not be any of that starter outfit stuff, or the MCs, or evolving items, or the terrible ads. And then there was the grunny invasion and... *Sigh* It seems like so long ago.

Ah yes, I remember the peasant dresses. And really all there was to do was forums...and gold was hard as hell to make

Oh, the peasant dresses! And there were only one or two shops. I remember the first item I could afford for my avi that I loved was a Morgana's Dress... Still have it, too. And the 40K fairy wings seemed unattainable. whee I love thinking about way back then. Helps me put up with the inflation and ad-captchas.

Revered Nerd

Glemer
The fairy wings. I had decided where beyond my ability to earn.
The first thing I bought were my elven ears then the dress of the swans. after the peasant dress so I would not be nekkie.

Zero
Sounds like good celebration.

The news is on tv now, some people in my house still use it. Though I still like real newspaper...

Dapper Fatcat

A little bit late, but congrats, Zero! I've been decorating the Christmas tree with my roomie >x> Now to actually write something before today is over and NaNo is done.

Revered Nerd

Ren
I have been on all day and only written the few sentences for Hijinx's challenge.

I want to set up our Christmas tree. But we use real ones and we leave ours up through Epiphany, so it will loose all its needles if we put it up now.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Ah, the end of November. It's always a little tragic in a way. Probably because I won't finish another novel until next November. I'm so undisciplined. Oh well.

I can't believe I've completed NaNo five times now. It seems like I haven't been participating that long.

Dapper Fatcat

Well, officially past midnight here on the west coast. Farewell, November. I still have to finish this thing, so it's not exactly over yet xD

Questionable Borg

whimsicaldreamer
Glemer
The fairy wings. I had decided where beyond my ability to earn.
The first thing I bought were my elven ears then the dress of the swans. after the peasant dress so I would not be nekkie.

Zero
Sounds like good celebration.

The news is on tv now, some people in my house still use it. Though I still like real newspaper...
I don't do either, both are too biased.

Invisible Explorer

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Zero_unit Kouya

Done (:

Congrats!!! I remember the elven ears being expensive but not before MCs... I remember one of my first quests was the phoenix halo thing... I'm not sure if I remember before starter stuff but I must... I've been on here since like 2005...

If any wants a cool place to hang out I run a charity... There are free contest going on all the time but I can never get anyone to sign up...

Dapper Fatcat

Well now that NaNo is officially over I can concentrate on my audition tomorrow~

Chatty Pumpkin

8,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sorry it's late, but congratulations Zero! Haha.

I can't believe November is over. >_>

I have to finish this novel, but all I can think about is the new idea I got. gonk

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Contributor 150

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items