Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Smoker

Okay, so I am on chapter one, STILL, with almost 3.5k and I'm totally mind derping here.
Before I end chapter one and go onto number two I need to find some ideas to inflict fear into the protagonist, but I'm at a loss.
Now, mind you, the plot is very similar to Freddy Keugar, with the exception that the dreamer can't wake up because he went into a coma due to sleep deprivation. Anything that happens in the dream to the pro's body, reflects outside of the dream.
So there is some information that you'll need to know.
Any help guys? I could really use it, por favor.
And if you need some more information, lemme know and I can link you to the excerpt.

Greedy Smoker

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
Holy fecking shittake your signature just scarred me for life.

On topic, does your MC know they're dreaming yet? If not you could have something happen in dream logic (suddenly he's somewhere completely different, someone he's with is suddenly someone else.) and freak him out. If he does know he's sleeping put him in a position of imminent bodily harm.

Greedy Smoker

He is aware that he is in a dream, however, the concept that he can't wake up because he is in a coma is not revealed yet. So he still believes he can wake up. So then I shall go with your first suggestion. Thank you. Oh and I get that reaction a lot with my signature. I'm an avid horror/gore fan. C:

Blessed Autobiographer

8,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Your siggy is from Dead Birds, isn't it.

Greedy Smoker

That it is >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas