Welcome to Gaia! ::

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Daiguren_Hyorinmaru023684
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

XD I just updated mine, and it told me I'd be finished on 07 December this year. So you'll need 6,000 or so words by tonight to finish within the year.

Well that's not gonna happen xD

I just did the math and you'd need to write approximately 2000 words a day to keep the goal of 30 November.

Oh. Well all I can do is try! xD

Trying is the best anyone can do. heart

c: Yeah. I haven't done any work on it yet today. I really should x___x

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

XD I just updated mine, and it told me I'd be finished on 07 December this year. So you'll need 6,000 or so words by tonight to finish within the year.

Well that's not gonna happen xD

I just did the math and you'd need to write approximately 2000 words a day to keep the goal of 30 November.

Don't feel bad. I haven't worked on it yet, either. I only woke up an hour or so ago and have been slacking off eating and browsing the internet. o.O Although a part of me is certain that it's necessary to eat, but I don't get why....XD

Explorer

I just started my story today! A little late but I am determined to make it.

I made it to 3000 words today. Not that bad?

I'm writing a sci-fi/fantasy/action/drama/BL story. It's sooo much fun.
The words just keep coming and I would not stop until tomorrow morning if I didn't have to work. xD

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Don't feel bad. I haven't worked on it yet, either. I only woke up an hour or so ago and have been slacking off eating and browsing the internet. o.O Although a part of me is certain that it's necessary to eat, but I don't get why....XD

I've unfortunately been up for two hours. xD
So, I've really been slacking off... Dx

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

I don't feel like writing today. I'm burned out. >.> I'll probably get to it eventually, but maybe I'll not get my 3000 in for the day. I want to, but my brain is fried from the 7600 words I did in two days.

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

I don't feel like writing today. I'm burned out. >.> I'll probably get to it eventually, but maybe I'll not get my 3000 in for the day. I want to, but my brain is fried from the 7600 words I did in two days.

I doubt I'm going to get any writing done today. I have a lot of avi arts I need to finish. Three to be exact. And I work slow. I'm dedicating today to doing my chibis xD Maybe I'll get some good ideas while I draw and be able to work on my novel tonight.

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Ven Loraine

I just started my story today! A little late but I am determined to make it.

I made it to 3000 words today. Not that bad?

I'm writing a sci-fi/fantasy/action/drama/BL story. It's sooo much fun.
The words just keep coming and I would not stop until tomorrow morning if I didn't have to work. xD

Oh wow! That's really impressive! I've been working on mine for two days, and I don't even have 1,000 words yet! However, I process things slowly and take a lot of time in my writings. So I guess you could just call me a slowpoke!

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

I doubt I'm going to get any writing done today. I have a lot of avi arts I need to finish. Three to be exact. And I work slow. I'm dedicating today to doing my chibis xD Maybe I'll get some good ideas while I draw and be able to work on my novel tonight.

Keep a notebook or sticky-notes by you while you work, and if you think of even the slightest thing you can use, write it down instantly, expanding on it as much as you can before you're out of ideas. I do that often if I'm stuck and move on to something different. Keeps the ideas flowing, but it's not as overwhelming as staring at a blank screen and knowing you have to get work done.

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Keep a notebook or sticky-notes by you while you work, and if you think of even the slightest thing you can use, write it down instantly, expanding on it as much as you can before you're out of ideas. I do that often if I'm stuck and move on to something different. Keeps the ideas flowing, but it's not as overwhelming as staring at a blank screen and knowing you have to get work done.

Oh that's a good idea. It'll help me be able to get some ideas down while I draw c:

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Oh that's a good idea. It'll help me be able to get some ideas down while I draw c:

Sometimes doing something that isn't writing gives you ideas you wouldn't have thought of if you focus only on the writing. Good luck~! heart

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Sometimes doing something that isn't writing gives you ideas you wouldn't have thought of if you focus only on the writing. Good luck~! heart

~smiles~ I sure hope so. And thanks ^_^

Gallant Knight

27,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Sequiinz
Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Not a problem~! If you need any help with anything, I'm always stalking around on the internet somewhere, and I'll always respond within five minutes of seeing a message. Don't hesitate, 'kay?
Holy cow a lot happened since I was on Friday XD I am twenty years old today!! Twenty years ago on November 6th I was 1 hour and 23 minutes old X3 and I haven't gotten any farther on either of my potential stories for NaNoWriMo lol I feel bad, so lazy XD and I started late too, I'll never get 50k by the 30th oh well, as long as I get somewhere right?

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Sequiinz
Sequiinz

Not a problem~! If you need any help with anything, I'm always stalking around on the internet somewhere, and I'll always respond within five minutes of seeing a message. Don't hesitate, 'kay?

Okie hun! Thankies! c:
Add me if you'd like ^_^

Virtuous Sex Symbol

Aine Rayne
Holy cow a lot happened since I was on Friday XD I am twenty years old today!! Twenty years ago on November 6th I was 1 hour and 23 minutes old X3 and I haven't gotten any farther on either of my potential stories for NaNoWriMo lol I feel bad, so lazy XD and I started late too, I'll never get 50k by the 30th oh well, as long as I get somewhere right?

As long as you feel accomplished, I think that that's all that matters c:
I know I'm not going to finish by November 30th (which is also my birthday!) xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas