Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loving Elder

I don't even know where to start.
Film composers, (such as Bill Conti, Ennio Morricone, and John Williams.)
A few jazz pianists, (such as Bill Evans, Johnny Costa, and Fred Karlin.)
Classical composer, (such as Johann Sebastian Bach, Igor Stravinsky, and Franz Schubert.)
Game composers, (such as Nobuo Uematsu, Yoko Kanno, Yasunori Mitsuda.)

The one guy who really helped me get my start in my career was Tommy Tallarico. This guy guided me to places that I never about. It's because of him that I was able to get my job that I do now and meet so many other wonderful talented people. He truly is one I can really call a friend.
For me Nirvana! After that period (including Sex Pistols, the Grunge scene and others bad a** bands) I also used to listen to classical music!
For music in general (such as listening AND performing, no matter the instrument), I was inspired by Nirvana. Yeah, I know, I am a fanboy. I used to not care for music growing up but in high school my friend introduced me to Smells Like Teen Spirit and I got hooked, eventually getting all of their albums (including With the Lights Out and Muddy Banks of the Wishkah).

And as a new bass guitar player, I have to say my influence for the bass would have to be Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers. I cannot play like him yet, but I have been practicing and hope that one day down the road I can play like that crazy guy razz
johnchief117
Muddy Banks of the Wishkah

Polly made rock version! twisted
Dakoom
johnchief117
Muddy Banks of the Wishkah

Polly made rock version! twisted
Hell yes! biggrin

Zealot

The people that mainly inspire my guitar playing are: Doug Martsch, Robby Krieger, Nick Reinhart, Stephen Malkmus, Wes Montgomery, Jerry Garcia, Tom Verlaine, Will Sergeant, Josh Homme, Django Reinhardt, Jason Simon, Mike Banfield, Ian Williams, John McLaughlin, Hendrix, Anton Newcombe, Billy Corgan, Steve Hackett, Steve Howe, Alex Lifeson.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items