Welcome to Gaia! ::

I want to be in a Post Hardcore/Hardcore band one day, but honestly no one i know plays an instrument. But almost everyone I talk to can pig squeal haha (Its a start)

As a joke I named my band:
Creepin Creepers Creepin on me thats Creepy so stop Creepin you Creeper its Creepin me out!

AKA: CCComtCssCyCiCmo(exclamation mark)

Now me and my best friend write that on everything lol.

Blessed Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
My-Benzedrine
Creepin Creepers Creepin on me thats Creepy so stop Creepin you Creeper its Creepin me out!

It's so long it hurts... might want to shorten that when you actually make some music lol
maybe alice is gay XD

Dangerous Seeker

My-Benzedrine
I want to be in a Post Hardcore/Hardcore band one day, but honestly no one i know plays an instrument. But almost everyone I talk to can pig squeal haha (Its a start)

As a joke I named my band:

Now me and my best friend write that on everything lol.

Not trying to point out that Post-Hardcore or Hardcore is limited in terms of vocals, but Pig Squealing is in neither genres and is very unheard of in both. Not saying that because someone Pig Squeals means it can't be considered Post-Hardcore or Hardcore, but Pig Squealing is mostly found in Metal bands. And I guess if you did end up having Pig Squealing in your band, some people might categorize you as a hybrid of Metal, Post-Hardcore, and Hardcore, if you did have a Post-Hardcore or Hardcore sound mastered. Pretty much in terms of genres, Pig Squealing is mostly found in Metal.
Me and my best friend are planning on starting a band as we already work together as a duo.

She likes the band name "Blood Relations" but i'm not sure if this would be a suitable name for an alternative rock band?

If anyone has any different suggestions smile

Oh, and i'm a bassist she's a singer.
mysugestion for a band name is blazeing fury burning_eyes

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
i always liked creeping jenny or politically incorrect, but idk it's a hard decision between the two. which do you prefer, are there any better ones?
The band names I'm think about are

1. Venom Filled Lullaby (which is my gaia name XP)

2. A Venom's Lullaby (very similar to the first)

3. Our Lovely Symptoms

That's all I've come up with so far. I am always coming up with cool band names though.

Noob

Bela The Legend
maybe alice is gay XD

I actually like that. neutral
I've been thinking of a few for my band...
The cranky peanuts
Rockers of the heart
Lovlie ladies
Red velvet cupcakes
Decadent damsels

Please comment! heart
Haha it could be a dramatic one-word name like Skin, or something like Short Neck Giraffe.Yup.
Vevestyle
Bela The Legend
maybe alice is gay XD

I actually like that. neutral

Or just Gay Alice. I like 'em both!
CheriexCurrie
i always liked creeping jenny or politically incorrect, but idk it's a hard decision between the two. which do you prefer, are there any better ones?

Creeping Jenny!

Shirtless Cutesmasher

10,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Angelic Alliance 100
So far, I'm a one-man band.. but that could change!

Here's something "we"'ve done recently... this is my style, if you will. I'd say.. tropical 'happy' music.

So far I was told that 'Overpriced Muffin' is a good name... Think of the kind of music one might hear at a coffee house... razz I love coffee houses. I also love me some good lounge.
sane asylum, sewn, sticks and stones, house of wax, or zombie neighborhood. just some thoughts.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff