Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taconius
I need a name to release my electronic music under. I've been using Taconius but that doesn't really have a name that sells, I don't think. There's a link to my soundcloud in my signature.

//Tako
LVL
Local City

Raider

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Jimmie Rustlers
Old West themed-folk-pop duo(trio)
Possibly also ghost themed.

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100
Shiny_slowpoke

Jackalope
The Dust Devils
Graveyard Cantina

High-functioning Werewolf

13,725 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Team Jacob 100
Female-fronted a Capella symphonic/prog power metal. We're cutting our teeth on cover songs (currently rehearsing Kamelot, Seventh Wonder and Sabaton tracks) but plan to branch out into originals once we release some of our work. I want to call us The Poisoned, but my bandmates hate it. emo
Hii!!! So yeah Im the lead singer in the band and we have had like 2 different names already and I do not seem to like the one that the guys chose its "Epilepsia" (thats Epilepsy in spanish). Up until now we have onle done covers of: creed, silverstein, toto, pat benathar, bob marley, staind, the fray, the police, skyfall (by adele but the cover of our last night I think sweatdrop ,) ,etc. I honestly sing all types of music soooo.... idk could someone help me?? question ? question ? question ?

GO

15,400 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Fusion Master 1000
I'm bad at picking names gonk
But I really want to be in a band
I'm also trying to get a musical act together, although I could use help with a solo stage name. Does that count? I want to do something that's a bit of a mishmash, blues, country, rock, jazz influences. I like something high energy, highly sexualized, atmospheric, but not moody-emo, a bit cabaret. You know? Help?
Ophelias Bathwater
Female-fronted a Capella symphonic/prog power metal. We're cutting our teeth on cover songs (currently rehearsing Kamelot, Seventh Wonder and Sabaton tracks) but plan to branch out into originals once we release some of our work. I want to call us The Poisoned, but my bandmates hate it. emo

How about-

Dark waters
The Poison Tree (Like the poem)
The Braindead (lol)
Ok so my band has been struggling to pick a name for about a year now and now one can decide so I decided to come here. My band plays A mix of tool and avenged sevenfold, please help

Dangerous Capitalist

10,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
losers haha

Generous Vampire

9,415 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Shiny_slowpoke

The Ghost of One-Eyed Bill (or some other cowboyish name)
Shady Hollow
Remington's Reprise
Dueling Pistols
Six String Posse

Generous Vampire

9,415 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Chill_Bass_Player
Ok so my band has been struggling to pick a name for about a year now and now one can decide so I decided to come here. My band plays A mix of tool and avenged sevenfold, please help

So like radio rock/metal names.

Dead Sparrow
The Homicide
Broken Pretenses
Wounded Harmony
Blind Followers
Cadmium Calling-Card
Left Infected

Ophelias Bathwater

Sweetie, you and I will get along great. Though, I'm curious how one does metal a capella. <3

Lover's Nightmares
Danger in the Darkness
Blood-Soaked Rose
Fragile Masquarade
Poisoned Lace
The Stars are Dead
Diamond Deception
These are the Forgotten

Enduring Shapeshifter

11,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I've always wanted to be in a band and name it Contaminated Essence but I doubt that will happen. I'm going solo in music making right now and call myself Anomalee. So if somebody wants to use that go ahead. Just tell me if anybody does cuz it'll make me feel good wink

Clean Cat

5,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
heart heart smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers