Welcome to Gaia! ::

half skinned squerls
half skinned squerls
THE SOCK MONKEYZ!!!!!!! biggrin whee 4laugh
I already have 2 bands, my 1st band name is Sunset Avenue and the 2nd band is YU Shakers. Hahahaha! And, i'm ready again for a band and going for the name Against Ocean. Hope it's a good name.
User Image

Light travels faster than sound

drowning peter and
seek medical help seem like good names to me

That's why people appear bright until they speak

Vampire

Trickster's June.
I'm torn.My band is a cross between metal, indie, and rock. Were having trouble picking from three names. The first is black hearts, the second is The providers, and third is Can't Make Us Fall. All of us in the band love the name to much to pick so what should I do or what should we name the band?

Vampire

helenahallucination
I'm torn.My band is a cross between metal, indie, and rock. Were having trouble picking from three names. The first is black hearts, the second is The providers, and third is Can't Make Us Fall. All of us in the band love the name to much to pick so what should I do or what should we name the band?

Black Hearts sounds coolest, srsly.
Honestly go with the name that catches for eyes for instance in middle school my friends and i got the idea to start a band but never did we were gonna name us Head shot. Weird maybe come on middle schools at the time give us a break. xp
My band plays in the genre of punk, alternative rock, and the like, and we're short of a name. We're currently doing with "Halfpipe Hollywood", but we're still open to some suggestions.
what about Reinventing Innocence I was gonna use that but my friends didn't like it....if you change your name can I name my band Prospect Harbor?
Dem Spoons
I'm in a two person band right now, we mainly do acoustic covers/original pieces. Right now our name's Prospect Harbour, but I want to change it. :/ any ideas?

Tipsy Werewolf

flash2piont0
what about Reinventing Innocence I was gonna use that but my friends didn't like it....if you change your name can I name my band Prospect Harbor?
Dem Spoons
I'm in a two person band right now, we mainly do acoustic covers/original pieces. Right now our name's Prospect Harbour, but I want to change it. :/ any ideas?

Wow, I posted that ages ago.. You can use it, don't worry xD We stopped using that name, stopped doing covers also. Reinventing Innocence is a little long, but hey, if someone likes it..
Oh really? haha thanks so much...and yeah reinventing Innocence is kinda long sorry.
Dem Spoons
flash2piont0
Dem Spoons

Wow, I posted that ages ago.. You can use it, don't worry xD We stopped using that name, stopped doing covers also. Reinventing Innocence is a little long, but hey, if someone likes it..
Angelic Edge?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces