Welcome to Gaia! ::

alensana
loverofthearts692
I play flute, so my instrument is super light XD but the music is really high, fast, and usually hard :/

haha ayee me too. well i'm on piccolo since im in wind ensemble. i got in my first year and i dont even have an open hole sweatdrop

Good for you gettin into wind ensemble! I can't get into wind ensemble until I'm a Junior :/ I have an open hole regular flute, but I've had it ever since I begun band! It was a mix up with the company, I wasn't supposed to get an intermediate flute, but I just rolled with it xd

Angelic Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692
I play flute, so my instrument is super light XD but the music is really high, fast, and usually hard :/

haha ayee me too. well i'm on piccolo since im in wind ensemble. i got in my first year and i dont even have an open hole sweatdrop

Good for you gettin into wind ensemble! I can't get into wind ensemble until I'm a Junior :/ I have an open hole regular flute, but I've had it ever since I begun band! It was a mix up with the company, I wasn't supposed to get an intermediate flute, but I just rolled with it xd

OMG LUCKYYYYY!!!! i mean im a freshman now. i missed the cut off date by a month, meh. but i have my mom's old bad flute
alensana
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692

OMG LUCKYYYYY!!!! i mean im a freshman now. i missed the cut off date by a month, meh. but i have my mom's old bad flute

Haha yeah, but it was like 1000 dollars more than a regular flute, and it is in desperate need of a cleaning! Yay flute spit! xd OMG I'M A FRESHMAN TOO!! You missed the cut off date for wind ensemble? I'm sorry. And there's nothing wrong with an older flute, it's got EXPERIENCE MAGICALNESS.. Or, yah know, something like that 3nodding xd

Angelic Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692

Haha yeah, but it was like 1000 dollars more than a regular flute, and it is in desperate need of a cleaning! Yay flute spit! xd OMG I'M A FRESHMAN TOO!! You missed the cut off date for wind ensemble? I'm sorry. And there's nothing wrong with an older flute, it's got EXPERIENCE MAGICALNESS.. Or, yah know, something like that 3nodding xd

Yeah my family won't get me one. But no I'm in wind. The date for the next grade. Its a dumb bundy with a silver mouthpiece. I don't have a Bb foot either T.T
alensana
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692

Yeah my family won't get me one. But no I'm in wind. The date for the next grade. Its a dumb bundy with a silver mouthpiece. I don't have a Bb foot either T.T

That stinks :/ Ohhhhhhh ok, I gotcha! Whoopsie, brain fart >.< and that stinks too! Haha I HAVE a Bb foot, I just can't hit the note xd

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Xx_Smokey11607_xX
Now your band competes in WBA finals? Im sorry, I don't know what that stands for! Lol 3nodding

sorry for such a late response aha but basically WBA finals is just our last competition ins super fun 3 day trip. Also we had a meeting yesterday and we are keeping the school lock in!

Angelic Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692

That stinks :/ Ohhhhhhh ok, I gotcha! Whoopsie, brain fart >.< and that stinks too! Haha I HAVE a Bb foot, I just can't hit the note xd

yeah sucks. lucky! and well idk cant be too hard .-. can you get high notes easily?
fjlcookie
Xx_Smokey11607_xX
Now your band competes in WBA finals? Im sorry, I don't know what that stands for! Lol 3nodding

sorry for such a late response aha but basically WBA finals is just our last competition ins super fun 3 day trip. Also we had a meeting yesterday and we are keeping the school lock in!

Aha. Well that sounds like it would be fun! My marching band competes in MCBA competitions. And yay! That's awesome!
alensana
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692

yeah sucks. lucky! and well idk cant be too hard .-. can you get high notes easily?

Oh yeah I can hit high notes super easy! The only high note I haven't hit yet is a high C (the one thats like 6 lines above the staff) and that's because I don't know the fingering :/ The lowest I can go is a Db. Idk why, but I can never hit the low C or low B. I think I hit the low C ONCE.

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Xx_Smokey11607_xX
fjlcookie
Xx_Smokey11607_xX

Aha. Well that sounds like it would be fun! My marching band competes in MCBA competitions. And yay! That's awesome!

your show was pretty cool! and sorry late again got home from my first day 9 more days to go aha
fjlcookie
Xx_Smokey11607_xX
fjlcookie
Xx_Smokey11607_xX

your show was pretty cool! and sorry late again got home from my first day 9 more days to go aha

Lol thanks. So you're able to go home after your day at band camp? That would be nice. I travel to a camp and we stay there for a week until Saturday , the day we come home.

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
yeah we have 2 weeks monday through friday 7am to 5pm plus its at our school.. I would go insane if i didn't go home after

Angelic Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692
alensana
loverofthearts692

Oh yeah I can hit high notes super easy! The only high note I haven't hit yet is a high C (the one thats like 6 lines above the staff) and that's because I don't know the fingering :/ The lowest I can go is a Db. Idk why, but I can never hit the low C or low B. I think I hit the low C ONCE.

oh i can do high C and low C. there's a dingering for high D and Db that's above the high high C. they dont put it on fingering charts
fjlcookie
yeah we have 2 weeks monday through friday 7am to 5pm plus its at our school.. I would go insane if i didn't go home after

Yeah ide rather have that. Lol we normally wake up around six and the cabin goes to bed around 12.

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
yeah we're at the school at 6:45 start at 7 and end at 5 so 10 hours ;p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers