Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
So band camp for me starts the 21st i just really wanna enjoy these last few days of summer crying

Perfect Noob

mine starts the 21st too
and im a complete ******** rookie and i still cant ******** play the opener.

i havent played since year 7 and now im in 11

kill me

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Abby is cool I guess
mine starts the 21st too

kill me

What instrument do you play? I play the bari sax so my parts easy to play and memorize but the instrument is so heavy >.<

Perfect Noob

fjlcookie
Abby is cool I guess
mine starts the 21st too

kill me

What instrument do you play? I play the bari sax so my parts easy to play and memorize but the instrument is so heavy >.<

mellophone
shoulda gone with trumpet

my case is like 800lbs

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Abby is cool I guess
fjlcookie
Abby is cool I guess
mine starts the 21st too

kill me

mellophone
shoulda gone with trumpet

my case is like 800lbs

its not to late to switch is it? cx but i wish you luck aha
I play flute, so my instrument is super light XD but the music is really high, fast, and usually hard :/
My band camp is in the middle of August and i'm actually really excited. I play flute during band class but i'm in the colorguard for marching band. One time I accidentally hit my ex with my flag. Whoops! So I have a question. What are some things you guys do at band camp? The marching band normally has a shaving cream fight on Wednesday sooo that's pretty fun.

Friendly Friend

My band camp is August 10th I believe. This will be my sophomore year in my university band. I came from a pretty small marching band in high school and I'm blown away every time we do a run through. Big bands are sooo ahhhh emotion_kirakira Mellophone player btw.

Shy Gaian

I have practice throughout the whole summer ;-; i think there's only 3 weeks where there's no practice lol

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Xx_Smokey11607_xX
My band camp is in the middle of August and i'm actually really excited. I play flute during band class but i'm in the colorguard for marching band. One time I accidentally hit my ex with my flag. Whoops! So I have a question. What are some things you guys do at band camp? The marching band normally has a shaving cream fight on Wednesday sooo that's pretty fun.

aha nice job with the flag cx well im going into my sophmore year of high school and we have a new director and all the upper class is mad hes changing so much...
anyways at the end of our 1st week we have a pool party and then after the second week its a lock in at the school which is super fun but theres rumors the new director wants to replace it with something else

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Melodious-Thaibear
My band camp is August 10th I believe. This will be my sophomore year in my university band. I came from a pretty small marching band in high school and I'm blown away every time we do a run through. Big bands are sooo ahhhh emotion_kirakira Mellophone player btw.

ahh im jealous my band is sitting at 100 members total :l
fjlcookie
Xx_Smokey11607_xX

aha nice job with the flag cx well im going into my sophmore year of high school and we have a new director and all the upper class is mad hes changing so much...
anyways at the end of our 1st week we have a pool party and then after the second week its a lock in at the school which is super fun but theres rumors the new director wants to replace it with something else

Yay! Im also going into my sophomore year of high school! There was a new director my first year of marching band I believe. He was offered a better position at a different school. The upperclassmen had a hard time saying good-bye but they welcomed the new director with open arms. Pool party, huh? That would be cool. Kinda like a marching band bonding party. And a lock in at school?! That would be so awesome! Ive always wanted to do that.

Fashionable Millionaire

6,400 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Yeah the director came in my first year as well, the old one was amazing and our band would got amazing rankings with him (2012-2013 school year right before i entered they got 2nd place in WBA finals and lost by something crazy small like .2) and so the new one came in this year and it doesnt seem like anyone likes him.. poor guy :p
But yeah the lock-in was pretty awesome played dodgeball ate junk food played card games and what not ;p
Now your band competes in WBA finals? Im sorry, I don't know what that stands for! Lol 3nodding

Angelic Fatcat

11,500 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
loverofthearts692
I play flute, so my instrument is super light XD but the music is really high, fast, and usually hard :/

haha ayee me too. well i'm on piccolo since im in wind ensemble. i got in my first year and i dont even have an open hole sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff