< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem
Jordan Sparks made a comment along in reference to Brand's joke about taking a Jonas brother's purity ring. It was something like "not all of us want to be sluts!"

Which more or less implied that pre-marital sex = slut.

Brand did sorta almost apologize for the purity ring bit, though. I think Brand's comments were way out of line, even for lame joke, so I doubt anything's gonna be said about Jordan.

When did he apologize?

I just know the gossip blog I was checking out had an extremely negative reaction about Jordan's comment in the posts from viewers.

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
worse than i seem
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem
Jordan Sparks made a comment along in reference to Brand's joke about taking a Jonas brother's purity ring. It was something like "not all of us want to be sluts!"

Brand did sorta almost apologize for the purity ring bit, though. I think Brand's comments were way out of line, even for lame joke, so I doubt anything's gonna be said about Jordan.

When did he apologize?

I just know the gossip blog I was checking out had an extremely negative reaction about Jordan's comment in the posts from viewers.

Oh, during the show. I say he "sorta" apologized, cuz then he made a comment about how sex is fun and everyone should be doing it..... sweatdrop
it hasn't come on here in hawaii yet!
i'm so excited!

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem

When did he apologize?

Oh, during the show. I say he "sorta" apologized, cuz then he made a comment about how sex is fun and everyone should be doing it..... sweatdrop

How is that remotely an apology. If anything, he was making more fun of her and the situation by claiming that he was going to be "pure" now and such.

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
worse than i seem
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem

When did he apologize?

How is that remotely an apology. If anything, he was making more fun of her and the situation by claiming that he was going to be "pure" now and such.

No it wasn't like that at all.... I just don't remember his exact words, that's all.... but it was definitely an apology, trust me, I know sarcasm when I hear it, and he was being honest in his apology, even if he doesn't agree with the purity thing, which was what he was trying to point out with his "sex is fun" comment, he was honest in apologizing for taking it so far.

I hear this Brand guy is considered almost like a sex addict in the UK, though.... sweatdrop

Sparkly Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem
Lady Tamika
worse than i seem

When did he apologize?

No it wasn't like that at all.... I just don't remember his exact words, that's all.... but it was definitely an apology, trust me, I know sarcasm when I hear it, and he was being honest in his apology, even if he doesn't agree with the purity thing, which was what he was trying to point out with his "sex is fun" comment, he was honest in apologizing for taking it so far.

I hear this Brand guy is considered almost like a sex addict in the UK, though.... sweatdrop

I always watched the entire show and I'm a fan of Russell so I kind of know his humor, I don't recall an apology at any point during the show. Unless it was during the whole after show which I did not watch.

And Russell is a former sex addict (he was also addicted to heroin and an alcoholic). Which kind of casts a different light on his stand up routines if you knew that prior to the joke.
Kind of odd how they consider the best music video the best song according by popular opinion. 2007 was a good example of such. I remembered Justice's "D.A.N.C.E." was nominated for Best Music Video of the year award when it was running up against Rihanna's "Umbrella". "Umbrella" obviously won, but I thought it was funny because it wasn't original or as unique as Justice's music video.

Yeah...I ain't watching junk.

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Well, night everyone! I gotta sleep, got school tomorrow.....

PS: you must have missed it, cuz I remember it clearly, he apologized. but, hey, let's agree to disagree for now, maybe later on we'll see if they have anything on it in the gossip magazine's and we'll know for sure.

Hallowed Seeker

User Image

Did anyone hear anything about The Birthday Massacre?
D:
haha, yeah i watched it. i thought chris brown's forever would win. i love that video!! ((:
Cheetafang
OrangieFreshness
Whaaat Rihanna performing with T.I. D: and they sung with Numa numa too TT 3 TT;

Lol I'm kinda pissed, but I loved it at the same time lmao.

Miley Cyrus annoys me as well, if I see her performing I'ma shut off my tv >_>;

You talking to me about the pissed/Miley Cyrus?

Either way, I'm gong to do something only teenage girls should do.

TOKIO HOTEL WON BEST ARTIST!!!

ok. I'm calm.

ew xp

Shameless Visionary

so I youtubed the interesting part of the awards (Tokio Hotel) and

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!THEY WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It makes me happy on the inside!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces