Welcome to Gaia! ::

You watching?

Yes!!! 0.625 62.5% [ 15 ]
VM What? watcha talkin about? 0.375 37.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Kindly Lunatic

I might watch in an hour (I'm Pacific Time zone) just to hear if Kat Corvit ******** up. She's the person doing the announcing and on friday on Kevin and Bean they were talking to her and she was like "Yeah, i auditioned just for the hell of it and they actualy hired me. I'm so screwed. Maybe I'll get drunk first." Kevin said they would record all her announcing, compile the ******** ups, and make fun of her on Monday. Other than that, there aren't any groups I like up for anything.
Ashlee is so cute pregnant! =]

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Slipknot and some drunk kid announcing best Hip Hop Video...... for which I don't really care at all!! And like the winner even less! Such an awful and disgusting song!! Ugh... I'm not even gonna dirty my thread by writing it down.....

And there's also a performance right now by some guy singing Hip Hop. Sorry to Hip Hop fans, no offense meant at all! lolz, I just don't like Hip Hop.

Rihanna also performing again, I think, with the same guy from above..... I just can't even tell one end from another with these guys...lolz

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mxdreamgrl14
Ashlee is so cute pregnant! =]

I agree, I don't really listen to her music, but she's looking cute and radiant tonight.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
There are plenty of good hip-hop artists; they just never make it to a superficial network like MTV.
I laughed as Russel Brand. I thought he was funny, and I'm American.

I loved TH's little performance in the Miley skit where she was playing Rock Band. I only saw Bill at the last second and didn't notice him at all at first. Miley, unfortunately, overshadowed him.
not watching

Friendly Browser

Whaaat Rihanna performing with T.I. D: and they sung with Numa numa too TT 3 TT;

Lol I'm kinda pissed, but I loved it at the same time lmao.

Miley Cyrus annoys me as well, if I see her performing I'ma shut off my tv >_>;
OrangieFreshness
Whaaat Rihanna performing with T.I. D: and they sung with Numa numa too TT 3 TT;

Lol I'm kinda pissed, but I loved it at the same time lmao.

Miley Cyrus annoys me as well, if I see her performing I'ma shut off my tv >_>;

You talking to me about the pissed/Miley Cyrus?

Either way, I'm gong to do something only teenage girls should do.

TOKIO HOTEL WON BEST ARTIST!!!

ok. I'm calm.

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The cast of High School Musical announcing Christina Aguilera who gave a really good performance.

But the Highlight!!!! Best New Artist!!!!!! T.O.K.I.O. H.O.T.E.L.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo Happy!!! I voted for them soo frikin much!!!!

I gotta be honest, though, I'm actually surprised they won..... I though Katy Perry and some of the others in that category had more of a fan-base here in the states than TH...... I guess that shows me, huh! Never underestimate Tokio Hotel fans!!!!!

Also, the little skit with Miley and TH, I thought to myself "move, you wannabe! I can't see TH!!!" Soo they definitely weren't overshadowed by her in my opinion.
i've never watched any music awayds things. i couldn't really care less what awards my favorite and least favorite singers win; i just like their music.
This thread is so much funnier than that Brand guy. That's sad.

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
BRITNEY WON BEST POP VIDEO!
Lady Tamika
The cast of High School Musical announcing Christina Aguilera who gave a really good performance.

But the Highlight!!!! Best New Artist!!!!!! T.O.K.I.O. H.O.T.E.L.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo Happy!!! I voted for them soo frikin much!!!!

I gotta be honest, though, I'm actually surprised they won..... I though Katy Perry and some of the others in that category had more of a fan-base here in the states than TH...... I guess that shows me, huh! Never underestimate Tokio Hotel fans!!!!!

Also, the little skit with Miley and TH, I thought to myself "move, you wannabe! I can't see TH!!!" Soo they definitely weren't overshadowed by her in my opinion.

I didn't mean performance wise they were overshadowed, I meant you could barely see them! Damn camera man, don't you know what we want to see? Miley Cyrus is good... but Tokio Hotel is TOKIO HOTEL! They won! WOOO!
Ustareth Merope Riddle
BRITNEY WON BEST POP VIDEO!

I congratulate her! Personally, I was wooting for TH, but Brit was my 2nd choice. Woo!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff