Warning 0.076305220883534 7.6% [ 19 ]
Shenanigans 0.012048192771084 1.2% [ 3 ]
American Idiot 0.32931726907631 32.9% [ 82 ]
21st Century Breakdown 0.14859437751004 14.9% [ 37 ]
Can't choose/Don't like Green Day 0.12449799196787 12.4% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 249 ]

JugdesDaughter
Hey guys, im new in this thread! razz

What's your favorite Green Day song? The Judge's Daughter...
Favorite album?
Um, its hard >.< i love all their albums so much!! om nom,,.. I'll just say Nimrod. xp
Favorite member?
Gah, they're all really cool, but it'll be BJA.. But Mike and Tre are awesome!!
Favorite music video?
I think its Jesus Of Suburbia... :p
Favorite video director?
Hmmm.. I think Samuel Bayer did an awesome job! biggrin
What's the first song you heard?
Of course its Boulevard Of Broken Dreams.. Lol razz
Any new or interesting Green Day news?
Hmm... Yeah they got a lot of news on their site, and maybe there's coming a new album next year. 4laugh 4laugh
Did you go to one of their concerts?
No never.. crying its 2 years since they were in my country and i couldnt go D:
Have you met any of the guys?
No... i wish i had. D:
Any autographs?
Nop 3:
What would you say to the guys if you met them?
Uhm, i would probably freak out and get really shy and excited... And say something really weird because english isnt my first language, so i'll probably forget how to speak it... or to say something at all xD

~First of all, welcome to the Green Day official thread. Second of all I like the Jesus of Suburbia music video, but its so long lol. Also, I like your reaction to if you met them. biggrin ~
gr33ndaygirlloverforever - Thank you! i know its really long, i remember i used to watch it over and over.. Even tho its really long xD And thanks! biggrin
gr33ndaygirlloverforever
Alec Empire
GD sucks.

~If you knew how to read, the first paragraph said for people who don't like green day, get out, I absolutely loathe people like you and if you don't know what loathe means, it means I strongly do not like you.~

I didn't bother to read the OP.
And anyway, I have the right to state my opinion here.
Now quite being uppity. Loathe is a 5-grade level word, and I dont understand why you would think that I don't know the definition of it.
JugdesDaughter
gr33ndaygirlloverforever - Thank you! i know its really long, i remember i used to watch it over and over.. Even tho its really long xD And thanks! biggrin

~Your welcome. The one I would watch over and over again would include boulevard of broken dreams and warning.~

Blessed Fairy

Revived due to recent posts about the band. heart

Liberal Genius

7,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Favorite song: Jesus of Suburbia :3
Best part? You don't have to click replay so many times because its freaking long!! :3
I've started playing it on piano and singing it, it sounds epic biggrin
Just might post it on here.
i don't really like them.
but i really like their song holiday.
So who's pumped for Uno?!

Any favorite songs so far? Personally, I'm loving Kill The DJ and Troublemaker.

SionLinkCooper's Princess

Starburstnova

I like your BMW. wink
xd

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

I got an email from Hot Topic today about Uno being released!

stamp made by Jmanzor.. get your own here!!

Lavish Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
I don't like Green Day, and while I do not trash them, I find it stupid for the OP to say "If you don't like Green Day, get out."

If you make a public thread, people will post their opinions. If you can't handle an opinion, don't post the damned thread. End of discussion.
FallenKibaWolf55
Starburstnova

I like your BMW. wink
xd

Wait...BMW? What? xd /confused

Zack Greinke
I don't like Green Day, and while I do not trash them, I find it stupid for the OP to say "If you don't like Green Day, get out."

If you make a public thread, people will post their opinions. If you can't handle an opinion, don't post the damned thread. End of discussion.

...Where the heck did I say that?! We welcome intelligent discussion. If you don't like Green Day and want to calmly discuss why or debate about the band, we ABSOLUTELY WELCOME that here. It's mindless bashing we don't like. We don't approve of insults because of our taste in music, and we don't approve of hearing how much our favorite band sucks without even an explanation why. If you want to vent, take it to the hate sticky. But again, we absolutely welcome discussion with anybody who likes or dislikes the band. We don't discriminate here.

Please don't put words in my mouth. We can very well handle opinions, as long as they're presented without being insulting, rude, mean-spirited, or without a single reason to back anything up.

Although to be perfectly honest, Zodokai wrote 99% of what was on the front page. She just passed the thread on to me when she started going on Gaia less. But I didn't really feel there was much that needed to be changed. I stand behind her words 100% and again, neither of us said that anywhere, so I'm not sure where you're getting that.
¡Uno! is so good that I just had to log back onto Gaia to come back to our old thread to say it.

Durem Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
close_enough453
Favorite song: Jesus of Suburbia :3
Best part? You don't have to click replay so many times because its freaking long!! :3
I've started playing it on piano and singing it, it sounds epic biggrin
Just might post it on here.

please do i love hearing covers of Jesus Of Suburbia because its like hearing five different songs in one ^-^

Durem Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
i love Greenday - such an awesome band. Although after listening to 21st Century Breakdown for the millionth time i got a bit sick of them. However iUNO! has completely restored them to being my favourite band!....alongside Blink wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff