• That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
That's cool.I'm going to guess at Warped. smile
EchoMonroe
Candy_30 Rocks
Did u go see New Year's Day this year?
EchoMonroe
I've met William Control a few times hes a really cool guy very nice. I've met New Year's Day a few times (even danced with Ash the last time) they are really great really funny people. I've met Blood on the Dance Floor at least 5 times now and they were always super nice. Last time I saw them Dahvie even took me for dinner before the show. It was really sweet.

No I couldn't afford to see them this year but I caught them last year

Fallen Prophet

Candy_30 Rocks
EchoMonroe
Candy_30 Rocks
EchoMonroe
I've met William Control a few times hes a really cool guy very nice. I've met New Year's Day a few times (even danced with Ash the last time) they are really great really funny people. I've met Blood on the Dance Floor at least 5 times now and they were always super nice. Last time I saw them Dahvie even took me for dinner before the show. It was really sweet.

They're great live and they are incredibly nice. I've seen them three times and they've always been very sweet. Last time I saw them Ash and I tried to do the Cupid Shuffle and failed.

Moonlight Dragon

Yes. Agnostic Front. They were extremely awesome. Vinnie Stigma is my hero. xd

Versatile Star

10,525 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
3nodding 3nodding
EchoMonroe
Candy_30 Rocks
EchoMonroe
Candy_30 Rocks
EchoMonroe

They're great live and they are incredibly nice. I've seen them three times and they've always been very sweet. Last time I saw them Ash and I tried to do the Cupid Shuffle and failed.
whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces