Welcome to Gaia! ::

I met korn, flyleaf...it was pretty rad...just wish i could of got one of their signatures you know.

Romantic Lover

little1bb
I met korn, flyleaf...it was pretty rad...just wish i could of got one of their signatures you know.
aw yeah.
I don't have to worry about that...'cause I get MT's autograph. :3
RoseColouredPetal
little1bb
aw yeah.

Waaa?! no way!

Romantic Lover

little1bb
RoseColouredPetal
little1bb
aw yeah.

Waaa?! no way!
yeah its part of the vip package i bought
RoseColouredPetal
little1bb
RoseColouredPetal
little1bb
aw yeah.

Waaa?! no way!

sweet! thats rad. you know my younger brother got backstage pass for bvb

Romantic Lover

little1bb
RoseColouredPetal
little1bb
RoseColouredPetal
little1bb
aw yeah.

Waaa?! no way!

sweet! thats rad. you know my younger brother got backstage pass for bvb
bvb? I don't know who that is.
and yeah I'm freakin' stoked.
sadly no sad but if i could meet any of my fave bands it would be paramore, sleeping with sirens, a day to remember, all time low, pierce the veil, mayday parade xp
MT is awesome, have fun! Depending on how much time you have I would just say anything like how much they or their music mean to you and such.

I've met plenty of bands and band members, my favorite was All Time Low, both because they're one of my favorite bands and because they're just genuinely sweet and funny guys. I kind of made a fool of myself in front of them but they laughed it off and I just told them how much I loved them (in a casual way, don't be creepy about it haha) and thanked them for everything and putting on great shows for everyone. I feel like they appreciate it more when fans tell them stuff like that to their face. smile

Romantic Lover

spacedaydreams
MT is awesome, have fun! Depending on how much time you have I would just say anything like how much they or their music mean to you and such.

I've met plenty of bands and band members, my favorite was All Time Low, both because they're one of my favorite bands and because they're just genuinely sweet and funny guys. I kind of made a fool of myself in front of them but they laughed it off and I just told them how much I loved them (in a casual way, don't be creepy about it haha) and thanked them for everything and putting on great shows for everyone. I feel like they appreciate it more when fans tell them stuff like that to their face. smile
yeah lol I'm just nervous that I'll make a fool of myself. xD

Fallen Prophet

I've met William Control a few times hes a really cool guy very nice. I've met New Year's Day a few times (even danced with Ash the last time) they are really great really funny people. I've met Blood on the Dance Floor at least 5 times now and they were always super nice. Last time I saw them Dahvie even took me for dinner before the show. It was really sweet.
I met Ozzy Osbourne of Black Sabbath when they visited Stockholm, Sweden 2014. A really a great led singer. heart

Versatile Star

10,525 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
For my 1st concert I got to see Kellin Quinn in person after the show.He wouldn't take a picture with me though.I guess I scared him but, his manager or,time keeper got him.I took a picture of him though while he was leaving.Maybe its my race because not many black people listen to rock or,go to those kinds of concerts,but he was a special guest at the Parks and Devastation tour.

He was the only reason I went to that tour,but I have to say A Day to Remember didn't sound bad. smile

Versatile Star

10,525 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
Did u go see New Year's Day this year?
EchoMonroe
I've met William Control a few times hes a really cool guy very nice. I've met New Year's Day a few times (even danced with Ash the last time) they are really great really funny people. I've met Blood on the Dance Floor at least 5 times now and they were always super nice. Last time I saw them Dahvie even took me for dinner before the show. It was really sweet.

Versatile Star

10,525 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
  • Signature Look 250
I like when a band follows or,likes you back.I never really talked to a band only to get information like where to buy tixs, and are their V.I.P tixs?
XStr8EdgeX
I've never met in person but I've spoken with some of my favorite musicians/bands on social media.

It's always just been casual stuff i was so happy when I saw that they responded I was like OMG

Fallen Prophet

Candy_30 Rocks
Did u go see New Year's Day this year?
EchoMonroe

No I couldn't afford to see them this year but I caught them last year

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces