Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Regular

g soda goon throwed boii
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
g soda goon throwed boii
Ace the Suicidal Tool
g soda goon throwed boii

easiest s**t ever i do it cuz im bored tbh

It would be easy: Just use the Weird Bass preset and distort it, and make it 5 minutes long. Ta-dah, you have Noise

any sound works lmao that no shoes track was made using some sound from my 9th wonder kit

linux start screaming through distortion and do some power electronics vox

rite now im working on my grunge song the flannel boiz r bakk so i cant do that rite now

ok whatever i'm not talking right now but i want to see progress within a fortnight

Newbie Regular

g soda goon throwed boii
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
g soda goon throwed boii
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
g soda goon throwed boii

any sound works lmao that no shoes track was made using some sound from my 9th wonder kit

linux start screaming through distortion and do some power electronics vox

rite now im working on my grunge song the flannel boiz r bakk so i cant do that rite now

ok whatever i'm not talking right now but i want to see progress within a fortnight

wtf is a fortnight stop talking like socrates

hahaha you don't know what a fortnight is also socrates predated the term

Newbie Regular

g soda goon throwed boii
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
g soda goon throwed boii
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
g soda goon throwed boii

aight b***h boi u aint gettin ur power electronics until u elaborate on what the ******** that noid word even means

oh god no i didnt mean it please do pe trax i take it all back
Ace the Suicidal Tool
g soda goon throwed boii
Ace the Suicidal Tool
g soda goon throwed boii

I was waiting for this one, niiggaaaaa

i tryin 2 noise war with that noid man

How you makin noise anyway?

I run my synthesizer, radios and tape players through a bunch of effect pedals and a looper, then into the interface and hit record.

ABY switches rule.

Greedy Capitalist

AN OLD HAGS CACKLE
Ace the Suicidal Tool
g soda goon throwed boii
Ace the Suicidal Tool
g soda goon throwed boii

I run my synthesizer, radios and tape players through a bunch of effect pedals and a looper, then into the interface and hit record.

ABY switches rule.

I see. I'm not pursuing Noise production, b ut I was just curious. But I wouldn't mind dabbling in it. I need to buy a new synth, though.

Newbie Regular

g soda goon throwed boii
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
g soda goon throwed boii
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
g soda goon throwed boii

aight b***h boi u aint gettin ur power electronics until u elaborate on what the ******** that noid word even means

oh god no i didnt mean it please do pe trax i take it all back

can i do blakk metvl vox

well sure you can do anything you want of course but i was looking for power electronics vox

Newbie Regular

think i'm pretty much done buying Hospital Productions stuff
Ace the Suicidal Tool
AN OLD HAGS CACKLE
Ace the Suicidal Tool
g soda goon throwed boii
Ace the Suicidal Tool
g soda goon throwed boii

ABY switches rule.

I see. I'm not pursuing Noise production, b ut I was just curious. But I wouldn't mind dabbling in it. I need to buy a new synth, though.

Well either way, there are some techniques like that which can be applied to other forms of music production to achieve a specific effect.
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
Even if prurient puts out more stuff?

Newbie Regular

THE KEARNEST
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP

that's probably the only case i would, but who knows. i'm really disillusioned; the mailing list is a futile exercise. four Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement releases came out recently and by the time i saw them on the website only two were available. you basically have to check the website every ten minutes to be able to get the better releases. i realize that the label is more popular now and not everyone is entitled to have a chance to get everything, but i have to look back to when The Golden Chamber came out five years ago and it was available to people on the mailing list first and foremost, and Dom was actually apologizing that it cost $20. i have a feeling that if the release came out today it would cost close to 60 instead. now people are suspecting he's contracted a lawyer friend to submit DMCA requests targeting blogs that share even his out of print, non-digital releases. i like the label's aesthetic and the vast majority of the releases are extremely well-done, but they are both prohibitively expensive and exceptionally difficult to get ahold of, to the point that it's not even close to worth the effort.
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP
THE KEARNEST
KEARNEST GOES TO CAMP

that's probably the only case i would, but who knows. i'm really disillusioned; the mailing list is a futile exercise. four Rainforest Spiritual Enslavement releases came out recently and by the time i saw them on the website only two were available. you basically have to check the website every ten minutes to be able to get the better releases. i realize that the label is more popular now and not everyone is entitled to have a chance to get everything, but i have to look back to when The Golden Chamber came out five years ago and it was available to people on the mailing list first and foremost, and Dom was actually apologizing that it cost $20. i have a feeling that if the release came out today it would cost close to 60 instead. now people are suspecting he's contracted a lawyer friend to submit DMCA requests targeting blogs that share even his out of print, non-digital releases. i like the label's aesthetic and the vast majority of the releases are extremely well-done, but they are both prohibitively expensive and exceptionally difficult to get ahold of, to the point that it's not even close to worth the effort.

im looking at it this way about him and what he does: he's been doing this for 10+ years and has released 25+ albums and has left the blogs alone who shared his music and the word about him for at least as long.

that being said the last couple of years have been pretty big changes for how he goes about making/releasing and marketing his music due to him shutting down his irl shop, touring with cold cave for like what, 2 years? and moving to california and becoming part of a metal record label.

do i blame him for making his s**t harder to find so he can charge more? not exactly,considering where he's at now times the cost of living in l.a. times the consistant quality of his releases and what he puts into them times the fact that people like me are in his fanbase that have contributed nothing, not one blue ******** cent to him or what he does.

does it suck that its like that? yeah.

is it understandable relative to his situation? yeah.

i think that even if he has hired some lawyer to get his albums out of the blogs then he might just be doing to to maybe redistribute the albums to a wider audience/people who were late to the party. [like me]

like if he did the lawyer thing like people are speculating at and it turns out it was because he was going to do something like rerelease everything he's done on a usb stick and then mass produced 1000 of them and sold em for anywhere inbetween 100/200 bucks [i know he'd do something worth that amount with the packaging], i would buy it,hands down.

i would'nt want to buy rereleased cassettes seperately, i would want a way to get the whole shabanbabang right then and there for one price and then he could do whatever he wants after that.

it worked for ramleh and if he isnt already considering it then he at least needs to have it mentioned to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff