Welcome to Gaia! ::

BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
Is there already someone using Coprophagia other than that shitty death metal band?

probably
are they well known?

probably not
So it would be okay to use the name or should I look for something else?. I've already decided on the gimmick of using a fetish name. both last.fm and discogs turn up only 2 artists.
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
Is there already someone using Coprophagia other than that shitty death metal band?

probably
are they well known?

probably not
So it would be okay to use the name or should I look for something else?. I've already decided on the gimmick of using a fetish name. both last.fm and discogs turn up only 2 artists.

coprophagia is kind of a "meh" one, i mean everyone knows about s**t-eating and it's kinda passe

i'd choose a fetish you actually have personally, but if not, there are a lot of other ones that at least sound a little more out there (and sometimes are), like algolagnia, odaxelagnia, biastophilia, dippoldism, or dacryphilia. but in the end it's up to you

far as i know there isn't anyone doing noise who's named coprophagia
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears

probably
are they well known?

probably not

coprophagia is kind of a "meh" one, i mean everyone knows about s**t-eating and it's kinda passe

i'd choose a fetish you actually have personally, but if not, there are a lot of other ones that at least sound a little more out there (and sometimes are), like algolagnia, odaxelagnia, biastophilia, dippoldism, or dacryphilia. but in the end it's up to you

far as i know there isn't anyone doing noise who's named coprophagia
I don't even think I have a fetish exclaim

How about name something after that Mark Berndt guy?

I can't figure out audacity that well.
Virgin Eyes Virgin Ears
I can't figure out audacity that well.

The program? Cause it's pretty straightforward. I'd recommend you just use it for recording, then use another program to d**k around with the wav files.

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT

odaxelagnia is already taken by a fairly well known lolicore/noise artist
Snake Oil Salesman
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT

odaxelagnia is already taken by a fairly well known lolicore/noise artist

netlabels = no care

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Somebody needs to do a power electronics gig at the First Unitarian Church

They've had some cool bands play there over the years

The Locust and Ducktails and Circle Takes the Square and whatnot
holy s**t this truck is like a treasure trove for found sound. will upload the sounds on turntable tonight for anyone who wants to check it out.
HARRY YOU BEAST UNHAND ME

did you go through the tape i sent you yet
just finished the raw recording of the found sound material still have big idea's for this release that pertains to how many we put out.
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT

did you go through the tape i sent you yet

yeah check my last post we are going to do good with this one, like pro-fessional good.
just finished the raw recording of the found sound material still have big idea's for this release that pertains to how many we put out.

booya

does it fit? is it good? do you need any more?
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT

booya

does it fit? is it good? do you need any more?

yes it fits yes its good and no now i have to do this round of mixing. cool
dadada ism
holy s**t this truck is like a treasure trove for found sound. will upload the sounds on turntable tonight for anyone who wants to check it out.
Cool surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces