Welcome to Gaia! ::

BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
The Cubed Egg
So what are good amps that can withstand noise. I want to distort the s**t out of my cheap starter bass.

So is "the cheaper the better" applicable here or should I save up for a good amp?

I want some good pedals too.

can't help you with an amp, i need to look into getting one myself. cheaper the better i would assume.

far as pedals go, do you have anything already?
Nope. Not one. I also need a mic.
The Cubed Egg
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
The Cubed Egg
So what are good amps that can withstand noise. I want to distort the s**t out of my cheap starter bass.

So is "the cheaper the better" applicable here or should I save up for a good amp?

I want some good pedals too.

can't help you with an amp, i need to look into getting one myself. cheaper the better i would assume.

far as pedals go, do you have anything already?
Nope. Not one. I also need a mic.

here are your starting points:

Delay - Boss DD-3
Distortion - DOD Death Metal FX86
Fuzz - EH russian Big Muff Pi

couldn't really think of any Flangers / Phasers / Ringmods that were very entry-level as far as pricing goes. Danelectro pedals have the benefit of being super cheap and just fine for noise.
Fields Of Rape
so i need this album:

but i can't ******** find it anywhere. or, really anything by Black Leather Jesus (actually, it's really hard to find anything by any of ramirez's side projects).

i've got a few of his side project items somewhere that i'll have to rip. what BLJ album is that off of? also, get the a**l Drill tape i put up on TNA a while back if you haven't already (another Ramirez side proj)
Fields Of Rape
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Fields Of Rape
so i need this album:

but i can't ******** find it anywhere. or, really anything by Black Leather Jesus (actually, it's really hard to find anything by any of ramirez's side projects).

i've got a few of his side project items somewhere that i'll have to rip. what BLJ album is that off of? also, get the a**l Drill tape i put up on TNA a while back if you haven't already (another Ramirez side proj)

well, it says it there in the video: Prove To Me That You're More Than Meat. and of course i've heard the a**l Drill tape.

oh yea, don't know why i didn't see that. anyway i think that album is still readily available from places like RRR? i've got several items i'll have to rip including the BLJ / Incapacitants cd.
Fields Of Rape
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Fields Of Rape
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Fields Of Rape
so i need this album:

well, it says it there in the video: Prove To Me That You're More Than Meat. and of course i've heard the a**l Drill tape.

oh yea, don't know why i didn't see that. anyway i think that album is still readily available from places like RRR? i've got several items i'll have to rip including the BLJ / Incapacitants cd.

yessss, i would love to hear that.

also, i should point out (may have pointed it out before, actually) that your blog's search function is ******** up. if you try searching anything it gives zero results (even if the album is actually available).

yeah, attention has been called to that already. nothing we can do about it. it's a blogger ********.
Fields Of Rape
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Fields Of Rape
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Fields Of Rape

also, i should point out (may have pointed it out before, actually) that your blog's search function is ******** up. if you try searching anything it gives zero results (even if the album is actually available).

yeah, attention has been called to that already. nothing we can do about it. it's a blogger ********]

BUT MY BLOG WORKS JUST FINE! so it must be you. it's your fault. you are to blame.

also. have you heard ahlzagailzehguh's Memory and Hearing? i'm contemplating grabbing a copy of it.

it seems to be an intermittent thing. i've seen other blogs with search function broken too. i looked on the blogger help pages to see if i could search for a solution, but......... search was broken on there too. heh.

also yea i have the artist edition of Memory And Hearing. it's awesome. that whole Hospital batch was beyond incredible.
hey will some stand up gentlemen come into this room and spam harsh noise tracks because these people are laughably ******** stupid?

these people play dance music and think its industrial.....and then get offended when presented with facts pertaining to actual industrial music.
Fields Of Rape
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Fields Of Rape
BEAR WITH TRUCKER HAT
Fields Of Rape

yeah, attention has been called to that already. nothing we can do about it. it's a blogger ********]

BUT MY BLOG WORKS JUST FINE! so it must be you. it's your fault. you are to blame.

also. have you heard ahlzagailzehguh's Memory and Hearing? i'm contemplating grabbing a copy of it.

it seems to be an intermittent thing. i've seen other blogs with search function broken too. i looked on the blogger help pages to see if i could search for a solution, but......... search was broken on there too. heh.

also yea i have the artist edition of Memory And Hearing. it's awesome. that whole Hospital batch was beyond incredible.

hahaha ******** retarded

ok, gonna buy it then. the art looks nice so there's that.

also also also, i just purchased this shirt:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
such a good shirt

that is a good shirt

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas