Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Explorer

N1GH7M4R3 1N M1ND
Mandrakk The Dark Monitor
N1GH7M4R3 1N M1ND
Well, this is just a list off the top of my head...

Dimmu Borgir
Nightwish
Epica
Dark Tranquility
Disturbed
Dir En Grey
A7X
Dragonforce
Killswitch Engage
Rammstein
Arch Enemy
BABYMETAL
Lacuna Coil
the GazzetE
Fear Factory

So I take it you haven't heard much then

Actually, I have. And that is just a list off the top of my head if you haven't noticed.

Yeah, that's the reason it's obvious

Big Wife

N1GH7M4R3 1N M1ND
N1GH7M4R3 1N M1ND
Well, this is just a list off the top of my head...

Dimmu Borgir
Nightwish
Epica
Dark Tranquility
Disturbed
Dir En Grey
A7X
Dragonforce
Killswitch Engage
Rammstein
Arch Enemy
BABYMETAL
Lacuna Coil
the GazzetE
Fear Factory

So I take it you haven't heard much then

Actually, I have. And that is just a list off the top of my head if you haven't noticed.

Yeah, that's the reason it's obvious

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Bloodsucker

To be honest, I don't give a damn. Nobody asked for your opinion is the first place.

Also, you think by trolling someone and dissing them to make yourself look "cool" dosen't make you look good. You're no different than a bully and a loser. So go ahead make all the jokes, disses, trolling, and bullshit all you want because it doesn't work on me. All it does is make you look like scum who gets fun out of petty bullying.

So go ahead, pull your stupid crap because like I said before.... I DON'T CARE.

Versatile Explorer

N1GH7M4R3 1N M1ND
To be honest, I don't give a damn. Nobody asked for your opinion is the first place.

Also, you think by trolling someone and dissing them to make yourself look "cool" dosen't make you look good. You're no different than a bully and a loser. So go ahead make all the jokes, disses, trolling, and bullshit all you want because it doesn't work on me. All it does is make you look like scum who gets fun out of petty bullying.

So go ahead, pull your stupid crap because like I said before.... I DON'T CARE.

Sounds like you care a lot, you even blocked me. You're not very smart are you? You're just a sad little child that can't handle dissenting views on things. Grow up, you're on a PUBLIC FORUM, I CAN POST WHATEVER I WANT TO WHOEVER I WANT.

Also, it's not an opinion... it's a fact you don't know much based on what you've posted (and it becomes PAINFULLY OBVIOUS when you ignore me instead of trying to prove otherwise). Of course, someone like you doesn't care about evidence and you're just reacting based on your feelings. Get over yourself.

Perfect Member

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

talk about easily offended

Versatile Explorer

High On Phazon
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

talk about easily offended

Right? But she doesn't "care" alright lol
Is Miley Cyrus metal??? question

Dangerous Wife

Sooo many... There is Slayer, Disturbed, Judas Priest etc... but at this moment I'm addicted to Motherhead. dramallama

Demonic Citizen

10,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Unknown Piixels
Sooo many... There is Slayer, Disturbed, Judas Priest etc... but at this moment I'm addicted to Motherhead. dramallama
Ace of spades razz

Versatile Explorer

Angry Bloody Cupcake
Is Miley Cyrus metal??? question

yes

Unknown Piixels

Disturbed is not metal dramallama
Ill list just a few smile

-Dark Fortress
-Ensiferum
-Lord Belial
-Dead Congregation
-Verminous
-Enthroned
-Nachtmystium
-Gorgoroth
-Sacrocurse
-Kaptivity
Here are my favs:

At the gates
Sacramentum
Antaeus
Strapping Young Lads
Funeral
Entombed
Opeth (anything before Ghost Reveries)
Mercvrii
Here are my favs:

At the gates
Sacramentum
Antaeus
Strapping Young Lads
Funeral
Entombed

Oooh Antaeus I like them and whats wrong with Ghost Reveries I liked it a lot smile
XStr8EdgeX
Mercvrii
Here are my favs:

At the gates
Sacramentum
Antaeus
Strapping Young Lads
Funeral
Entombed

Oooh Antaeus I like them and whats wrong with Ghost Reveries I liked it a lot smile
Ghost Reveries never seemed to clicked together like Opeth's previous albums. It lacked the emotion output and experimental sound that they usually bring. That's just my personal opinion however.

Any favorite songs by Antaeus?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces