Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I went back through a lot of my old music that I was obsessed with from ages 13 through 16. I still remembered almost all the lyrics.

I was obsessed with Situations by Escape the Fate [before Craig took over being the lead singer], Everyday is a Struggle by Senses Fail, Cancer by Sick Puppies and Everything is Alright by Motion City Soundtrack.

So I am really curious who else has went back through their old music or just thought about songs they haven't heard in years and listened to them because I have been doing that a lot lately.

I'm actually going to see Senses Fail in concert in October since this year they're doing the 10th anniversary of the album that song is from along with two of the band members from the original Escape the Fate, which are now a part of Falling in Reverse and the new Escape the Fate. So yay! Haha. Still embracing my old music after all these years.

Hilarious Lunatic

Anything by tatu
Anything by my chemical romance
Anything by linkin park
Anything by avenged sevenfold
Anything by tokio hotel (I hate them now)
Clay Aiken.

Like just... Lots of Clay Aiken.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Fullmetal Gurren Titan
Anything by tatu
Anything by my chemical romance
Anything by linkin park
Anything by avenged sevenfold
Anything by tokio hotel (I hate them now)

Oh wow... I totally forgot about Tokio Hotel... It has been so long since I listened to them.

Feral Shapeshifter

20,825 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Candy Fiend 150
I was all about Metallica. but once they flipped out over Napster (boy am I dating myself there), I lost all interest in any music they put out. I still listen to their old stuff, but their new music is pure crap.
Lordi. And practically anything black metal. Mostly Gorgoroth and Satyricon though.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lavinia Nox
I was all about Metallica. but once they flipped out over Napster (boy am I dating myself there), I lost all interest in any music they put out. I still listen to their old stuff, but their new music is pure crap.

Metallica has a lot of old stuff that is really good and will probably continue to be amazing in future generations.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Jeffkido_Dood
MCR

Oh yes, definitely My Chemical Romance. It has been a very long time since I listened to them.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
oghren kun
Lordi. And practically anything black metal. Mostly Gorgoroth and Satyricon though.

I've heard of Lordi, but never listened to them. There's one band you might like seeing the names of the other one... It's different than most types of metal... Like I said they're really different, but they're a band from Philly. My friend got me into listening to them. Haha.

youtubes follow

Fluffy Punk

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
Toadies, Misfits, Sugarcult, Buzzcocks, Mighty Mighty Bosstones
also Depeche Mode, but I never really stopped listening to them
OMG who was around when I was 13-18 2002-2005? Hmm??? No Doubt, Linkin Park....oh I can't think who else I was listening to in high school post middle school with Nysnc, BSB, 98 degrees, Britney Spears, Christina Aquilera and all them.... I'm all into metal now mostly that I can't remember, lol

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I WISH I WAS LITTLE GIRL
youtubes follow