Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SweetAngel87
OMG who was around when I was 13-18 2002-2005? Hmm??? No Doubt, Linkin Park....oh I can't think who else I was listening to in high school post middle school with Nysnc, BSB, 98 degrees, Britney Spears, Christina Aquilera and all them.... I'm all into metal now mostly that I can't remember, lol

I remember listening to some of that. Haha, but I was in elementary school.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Princess Volupine
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ~♡
Toadies, Misfits, Sugarcult, Buzzcocks, Mighty Mighty Bosstones
also Depeche Mode, but I never really stopped listening to them

Oh wow, I still find Sugarcult to be good even after all these years.

GoldTeef_pt2's Compadre

Browser

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Around middle school I listened to: Gorillaz, Coldplay (Old Albums), and Green Day (Old Albums). Nowadays I still listen to Gorillaz, but my taste in music genres have branched out.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Okay Computer
Around middle school I listened to: Gorillaz, Coldplay (Old Albums), and Green Day (Old Albums). Nowadays I still listen to Gorillaz, but my taste in music genres have branched out.

Oh wow... I haven't listened to much Green Day, but I found one of their cds in my car the other day.

Lonely Explorer

So bands I listened to age 13-16?
Forgive the number of metal bands.

In Flames
Big Black
Tribe Call Quest
Moonspell
Electric Six
Amon Amarth
Children of Bodom
Dream Theater
Rhapsody
Old man's child
Beastie Boys
Porcupine Tree
Husker Du
Katatonia
Subhumans
Art Brut
Weezer
Siouxsie and the Banshees
Crass
Johnny Thunders
Aesop Rock
Kamelot
Arcade Fire
Bauhaus

s**t like that

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Moonlight Agony
So bands I listened to age 13-16?
Forgive the number of metal bands.

In Flames
Big Black
Tribe Call Quest
Moonspell
Electric Six
Amon Amarth
Children of Bodom
Dream Theater
Rhapsody
Old man's child
Beastie Boys
Porcupine Tree
Husker Du
Katatonia
Subhumans
Art Brut
Weezer
Siouxsie and the Banshees
Crass
Johnny Thunders
Aesop Rock
Kamelot
Arcade Fire
Bauhaus

s**t like that

I still listen to Dream Theater and In Flames. redface

Lonely Explorer

Molybdaenum

I do as long as it is the older/better stuff.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Moonlight Agony
Molybdaenum

I do as long as it is the older/better stuff.

Yeah, I was wearing a Slayer shirt and someone was like who is that? I thought they were kidding. v.v... Sadly, they were not...
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87
OMG who was around when I was 13-18 2002-2005? Hmm??? No Doubt, Linkin Park....oh I can't think who else I was listening to in high school post middle school with Nysnc, BSB, 98 degrees, Britney Spears, Christina Aquilera and all them.... I'm all into metal now mostly that I can't remember, lol

Hehe, cool.

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SweetAngel87
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87

Hehe, cool.

Yep. I still have my NSync and BSB CDs.

Big Wife

Megadeth and Iron Maiden rolleyes

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Llamatized
Megadeth and Iron Maiden rolleyes

I actually still listening to Megadeth and Mudvayne along with Slayer and a few others.
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87

Hehe, cool.

Me too! I can't get rid of them! And I see no point to! Plus BSB is still active with a new CD out like last year or early this year, I forget, time flies. And 98 degrees recently released a new one too!

Friendly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
SweetAngel87
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87

Hehe, cool.

Me too! I can't get rid of them! And I see no point to! Plus BSB is still active with a new CD out like last year or early this year, I forget, time flies. And 98 degrees recently released a new one too!

I'm not sure how I feel about 98 Degrees anymore... Nick made himself look stupid on tv with Jessica. It was just blah. Lol. BSB, I haven't tried their new stuff yet.
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87
Molybdaenum
SweetAngel87

Hehe, cool.

I'm not sure how I feel about 98 Degrees anymore... Nick made himself look stupid on tv with Jessica. It was just blah. Lol. BSB, I haven't tried their new stuff yet.

Sure, but he's moved on from Jessica, living a lower profile now, it seems. Things change, I don't feel that really should have anything to do with the band and the songs they're singing.....I've listened a bit to their new cd and I don't think I've even listened to the new BSB yet....I've been so hooked on metal....but I gotta go listen at some point.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff