Welcome to Gaia! ::

What genre of music do you prefer to listen to when you're angry?

Metal 0.40625 40.6% [ 52 ]
Rap 0.0546875 5.5% [ 7 ]
Classical 0.1640625 16.4% [ 21 ]
Pop 0.1640625 16.4% [ 21 ]
Techno 0.15625 15.6% [ 20 ]
Country 0.0546875 5.5% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 128 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Sparkly Lunatic

Stockholm Syndrome by Muse.

Friendly Businesswoman

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Usually I'll listen to something by Emancipator or Cybo, or sometimes I'll pop in Bob Dylan's Time Out Of Mind album.

2,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
THE classical side biggrin heart

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tipsy Darling

This always does the trick for me heart
I listen to angry music with lots of screaming and obnoxious noises.I find that it helps me think about my anger so much that I just exhaust myself and not care so much anymore about what I was angry about :3 I like mindless self indulgence too.and jack off jill and babes in toyland and emilie autumn
Usually Eminem. ^_^
Horrible music thats so bad it takes my mind off of the matter
In other words, stuff like this

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
My music only feeds my rage, the only hope I have is to sedate myself wi alcohol.

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
When i want to hit someone I like listen to "Kill'em All" Songs

Blessed Friend

This or. ... Or MLP Remixes. o_o;

4,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Vladimir Michelis XIII
"Blah blah w/e."

The state of mind you've left me in, I take this as mockery and an insult. Just like you to have the last word too, isn't it? You can't seem to leave me alone. You delight in my squirming. I saw the pattern of your messages. You were happy to hurt me. And you were happy on that phone talking to him, after what you had said to me. You aren't even human. Don't worry. Everything will be just fine though. Everyone gets theirs. No wonder you don't have any friends in your life. You drive them all away with your hatred. One more push was all I needed. Heh. Want to give me one more push, or are you going to leave me alone? I just need one response. I mean, you've driven your own mother insane. This current situation makes me believe your mother over you more than anything now because of how you're treating me. To think I loved someone as low as you. Do you think you deserved my love? I changed how I acted for you, you started petty fights. I boguth you a car with my dead grandfather's money so you could go driving and get 'out of the house', you tell me my love isn't enough. I tell you that necklace is a symbol of my love, and you cry as you TAKE IT!!! No more manipulation, and I promise, I want that extra push, because I've honestly been waiting for this moment with you and your mighty upperhand. You remove me from your friends list and block me. You are a true coward, because you wouldn't run if you had nothing to be hiding. You know what...heh. That's the push I needed. I do hope you have an enjoyable life. I know I will. ;P

Liberal Autobiographer

11,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
You should've added more genres to the poll. biggrin

Various songs for me, but recently 'Mr. Brightside' by The Killers really helps when I'm distraught.

OG Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"You better believe all you do has a sense, it's not for nothing...

Helloween's "I Want Out", "Twilight of the Gods", and "Rise and Fall".
Unisonic's "Souls Alive" and "Unisonic".
Avantasia's "Shelter from the Rain", "Lost in Space", and "Reach Out for the Light".

...You better believe all the troubles you have will pay you someday."
Generally i find that listening to fun, upbeat songs will just about always make me feel better- especially if i can sing along that helps..most of the time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff