Welcome to Gaia! ::

Racheal2010
I think they should just make up and be friends. They should have solved their problems a differnet way!

there really should have found a better way to fix the problems goodness rolleyes
Well.
Lauren has the right to be mad at Heidi for what she had done to her.
After all, if you remember in that episode where they meet at a party and Heidi starts crying, and Lauren STILL helps her and hugs her and comforts her. So that proves Lauren is a nice girl. But Heidi IS wrong for leaving Lauren all alone, her best friend through hard times.
I honestly can say, i like Lauren better, but their both pretty.
but they should just put it behind themselves, and be bff's again.
:] lol
I like Lauren coz heidi is not well good really. xp
Well.
Lauren has the right to be mad at Heidi for what she had done to her.
After all, if you remember in that episode where they meet at a party and Heidi starts crying, and Lauren STILL helps her and hugs her and comforts her. So that proves Lauren is a nice girl. But Heidi IS wrong for leaving Lauren all alone, her best friend through hard times.
I honestly can say, i like Lauren better, but their both pretty.
but they should just put it behind themselves, and be bff's again.
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
i agree i like lauren
wow drama drama drama
Warm Starter Polo
OliviaVaughn
Lauren needs to get her own guy and quit relying on her friends to fulfill her every need. She has issues with anyone of her friends that has a boyfriend.
that is right
i agree with the gurl who said that she was a b***h, straight up
Luren is right i'm on her side cuz my stupid friend is just like heidi she left us for her stupid new boyfriends and now we don't talk and we ignore each other and she was like my bestest friend ever and there's no day in my head when i don't think about her and we both have the same bestfriend too and her sister is my bestfriend also and its so complicated.......... scream
Lauren is cool
this show sucks

3,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sexy Mexicana_15
Actually i disagree Lauren had a right to get pissed at Hidi but i do agree that they should just drop the fight. I mean come on its been like a year GET OVER IT!!!
hi everyone
[MTV] Julie
Who’s right? Who’s wrong? Who’s side are you on??? Heidi may have done a bad thing but does Lauren have a stone cold heart? Hey, does it even matter anymore? It’s been going on for a year now. Do you think it's time the girls gave up the fighting and made up? Do you think they'll ever be friends again?" For more info go to The Hills.

User Image

i think they should just make up, they obviously miss eachother xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas