Yar XP

Lonely Seraph

K4M

Woot, I win. ilovethegorillaz

Hopeful Girl

Vikusha
Odd Cinderella
Vikusha
Oh, i see. So i cam get a Duct gift only from them?
what?

Duck bonnet item was a lie . sad ((( April's fool.
i'm still confused. xp

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hanecco
emotion_bigheart
I love them. So so much. ;3

I love your signature image. That's so funny!!! oh, Skyward Sword....such a great game. smile

sukotai's Prince

Excitable Gekko

11,425 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Schade_X
Hanecco
emotion_bigheart

I love your signature image. That's so funny!!! oh, Skyward Sword....such a great game. smile

Cx Thank you!
And I know! Skyward Sword was an amazing game~

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
emotion_bigheart

Cx Thank you!

I haven't actually beaten it yet (busy with work and all) but so far, it's been wonderful. biggrin

sukotai's Prince

Excitable Gekko

11,425 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
emotion_bigheart

Cx Thank you!

I haven't actually beaten it yet (busy with work and all) but so far, it's been wonderful. biggrin

8U It's well worth the time it takes to complete it!
I beat the regular mode and have yet to start the Master Quest, because I started playing Twilight Princess c:

Sparkling Trader

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
emotion_bigheart

Cx Thank you!

I beat the regular mode and have yet to start the Master Quest, because I started playing Twilight Princess c:

I can't wait to beat it, it's just so hard to find time...I wish i could bring my wii to work and hook it up somewhere so i could play...but I wouldn't get any work done... >_<

sukotai's Prince

Excitable Gekko

11,425 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
emotion_bigheart

Cx Thank you!

I can't wait to beat it, it's just so hard to find time...I wish i could bring my wii to work and hook it up somewhere so i could play...but I wouldn't get any work done... >_<

D: Aww.. That's quite the dilemma.. I'm sure if you just played it a little bit every once in a while, you would start to make some progress c:

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco

Cx Thank you!

D: Aww.. That's quite the dilemma.. I'm sure if you just played it a little bit every once in a while, you would start to make some progress c:

Yeah, I need to find time to though...i left off right before I start the third silent realm challenge...that'll take a while to complete. Once I'm through that, the rest will be a breeze, since i won't have to worry about the timing thing and outrunning guardians. lol

sukotai's Prince

Excitable Gekko

11,425 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco

Cx Thank you!

Yeah, I need to find time to though...i left off right before I start the third silent realm challenge...that'll take a while to complete. Once I'm through that, the rest will be a breeze, since i won't have to worry about the timing thing and outrunning guardians. lol

^^' I believe there are four total Silent Realms.. I hated those. Scared me to death..
But yeah, the third and fourth silent realms are some of the hardest parts left. Ghirahim and Demise aren't that difficult~

6,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco

^^' I believe there are four total Silent Realms.. I hated those. Scared me to death..
But yeah, the third and fourth silent realms are some of the hardest parts left. Ghirahim and Demise aren't that difficult~

4? Huh...I thought there were only three, you know, corresponding to the three goddesses... I guess I'll find out! XD

sukotai's Prince

Excitable Gekko

11,425 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco
Schade_X
Hanecco

4? Huh...I thought there were only three, you know, corresponding to the three goddesses... I guess I'll find out! XD

Well, there's those.. But there is one more xD
I won't spoil it though c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas