Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do think about having to be at the same level of the moga to catch it?

BRING BACK THE 2 LEVELS UP OPTION 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 6 ]
I don't mind (I also don't have a job) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
I don't mind (I have a job) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
I HATE it 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
I love it 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
My Deviantart heart
My zazzle

User Image

It's stupid! It's hard enough to level them up because they have so little attacks (10 for reg + 5 special) so you have to go back and heal quite often. Then the healing time is so long that it takes longer to get newer mogas! I thought it was fine that you could catch mogas 2 levels higher than your mogas.

This makes me want to quite >=[ I already dislike the change on Bonus attacks but that I can live with, now it's just feeling like a big waste of time.User Image

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
If you can't figure out how to navigate "around" the new restrictions or make them work for you, you aren't trying hard enough.

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
My Deviantart heart
My zazzle

User Image

I work a full time job that often works between 40-56 hours a week and have a real life. It's supposed to be a fun game on the side I don't feel like grinding or "working around it" I can disagree with it if I want.

I don't expect them to change it because I want it to but I'm allowed to feel however I want about it.User Image

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
You are free to whine, don't pull out the full time job card since some of us are working adults as well, but you are also free to figure out alternatives if something isn't working for you.

Why even play a game where the only object is collecting and mindless leveling if you are short on time?

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
My Deviantart heart
My zazzle

User Image

I'm not allowed to disagree with anything ever? I still like the game and I'm not trying to fight with you. Sorry for having an opinion. My mistake. User Image
I apologize if you feel that it's unfair that you are unable to catch a Moga that is higher than yours. However, the developers has made a reason why they placed it. It is to set the game in balance. And somehow, catching Moga that is higher than yours, which is now known as Power Level, upset the balance of the game.

Here's the link that explain about the Power Level and Master Starseeds:

News from developers testing new Moga capturing features

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Raiten Ka
I apologize if you feel that it's unfair that you are unable to catch a Moga that is higher than yours. However, the developers has made a reason why they placed it. It is to set the game in balance. And somehow, catching Moga that is higher than yours, which is now known as Power Level, upset the balance of the game.

Here's the link that explain about the Power Level and Master Starseeds:

News from developers testing new Moga capturing features

Thank's for the link. smile
I don't necessarily think it's unfair, I know the game is still in beta so things will still be shifting around to try new idea's out. But it makes it harder to catch moga's since I was trying to catch them all whee
But that's life right? Plus I'm sure things will change again and maybe I'll like those changes. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff