Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Welcome to owlz smile my newest art shop heart I hope you'll find my prices fair.

RULES
Follow gaia TOS
No stealing my art or anyone else's for that matter
Swearing is fine but not allowed to be used at someone in the thread.
NO PMING ME! If you want to know when my slots open again check back in your own time! To many people have pm'd me asking me to tell them when I have open slot. No.

Announcements!
Open - march 5 2011
4/30/11 - Added more slots :3 and added more art types.
5/30/11 - Added important details under the ordering forms that are important to read if you have a OC.

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Prices
*If you avi is super cluttered I may remove items at my discretion.
*I may be persuaded to do an art trade instead sometimes smile
*linearts do not always come with with colored eyes it is random
*offer a price for bg we will haggle a price (:
*Couples are double the price + 30k
..........................Sketch........Lineart........Flat color........cell shading........soft shading
Chibi -..................15k...............30k...............80k......................-NA-....................180k
*chibi is always fullbody =]
regular
Headshot -.........25k...............30k................50k......................100k....................110k
Waist up -...........30k...............40k................60k......................120k....................150k
fullbody-.............40k..............80k................100k......................250k....................300k
Detailed - Bribe only (fullbody, waist up, Fake screen shots)

Examples
*my style varies just like anyone elses.
Chibi(My chibi's vary severely in style! If you have a preference on a certain type of my Chibis please link me to it in the form.)

Head Shot(The cutoff point for me is at the shoulder for heads...I don't really like drawing floating heads XD Hands are random and not guaranteed.)

Waist up

Full Body

Bribes

FORM
Username:
You are requesting?: chibi / regular
As: Fullbody/ waist up/ exc.
colored?: cell, soft, bribe
Amount:
Page:
Anything else:

BRIBE FORM
Username:
What you are requesting: Detailed fullbody, waist up, couples, Fake screen shot)
The person(s) in the drawing: OC, friend, fan art, your avi, ex.
Your bribe: (check the slots area to see minimum bribes)
What you want in BG?: (only for fake screenshots)
What you want the subtitles to say?: (only for fake screenshots)
Page:
Anything else:

NOTICE: If you have an OC you MUST provide me with this information if you do not have a picture reference!
1. What race are they?

To many times have I been given a description of a character and not told the race. If they are not human and you don't have a picture for the skin give me the color number for HERE.
2. What color are their eyes?
If you just say a single color like green it's fine but don't complain to me later if it wasn't the shade you wanted. if you desire a specific color give me the # of the shade from HERE I wont accept something like office green (yes that's a real shade lol)or some other obscure shade.
What kind of clothes do they like to wear?
Don't you dare say you choose or ill put them in a clown costume. You don't have to be highly specific her either though. You can tell me specific styles like casual (wearing stuff like hoodies, t-shirts, and jeans), Gothic (dark clothing with chains or skulls and sometimes items of the occult), preppy (bright clothes, shirts, tank tops) and so on. I'm okay with doing the clothing design a little but telling me add any cloths you want just says to me that you haven't developed a real character here.

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Slots
1.XxLostMemories86xX - pg58- couple fullbody
2.XxLostMemories86xX - pg58 - 2 friends Fullbody

Bribe
Regular full body realistic (1m+)
1. Open

Waist up realistic (600k+)
2.Open

Couples full body realistic (2.5m+)
1.Open

Fake screen shot waist up (200k+)
1.Open

Most Recent Commission
User Image

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Contests / Win stuff / discounts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First person on page 100 gets a random freebie of mana's choosing smile
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote this when i post it in the thread and get a random freebie of my choosing =]
*only first person to quote this gets it XD
User Image

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
User ImageAffiliatesUser Image
*send me links if you want to be added but then you need to ad us to yours smile
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Imagelinks outUser Image
User Image
[URL=http://3.ly/DQn9][img]http://i.imgur.com/oxyR0.gif[/img][/URL]

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200