Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Shish Kabobious

User ImageMoga Huey

Get your Huey now! =D

Crikey, those Huey poses are adorable heart now if only there was an I am pose it would be brill.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
I agree with you, they should. O:

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh timid sky,
I walk alone.

Uh, I dunno if someone already mentioned this, but you should probably add Inari's Beads to the Moga Item List.

Oh deadly sky,
I walk along this path to heaven.
Art by Shinigami-ANBU

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Uriel Ledon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh timid sky,
I walk alone.

Uh, I dunno if someone already mentioned this, but you should probably add Inari's Beads to the Moga Item List.

Oh deadly sky,
I walk along this path to heaven.
Art by Shinigami-ANBU

It already there. =)
Shish Kabobious
gonk Yea, I'm I'm doing all this GC offering to get enought to buy one.
Oh I ask a Mod if she can make our threads as stickies and she'll send it in for consideration. =D

Well, I have 334 Gaia Cash from the Free Offering at the moment. I COULD buy it; however, I was saving it to buy a prize (either Monthly Collectible Letter or the Mood Bubble one) for one of my guide giveaway... sweatdrop It's going to be the fifth year anniversary for my guild and I'm one of the crew members. sweatdrop

Hopefully, I will have enough 160 GC to transfer into so I can buy KittenStar (I wish I can buy Huey since Huey is one of my main team, but I don't know if I can reach higher than I am right now. >>; )

And sweet! It will be easier for new Tamers and those who need help by having our threads stickies instead of searching through tons of pages to find ours. biggrin

Hopeful Girl

By the way: The Guild link links to Raiten's Guide Link. ninja
the window kept redirecting wen i clicked to recieve edgar. and now i dont have it. the same thing happened back wen my friend gave me a golerph. i still havnt recieved that either. idk how to make screen shots so i know that wont help out though.

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Harmony Rosaline
the window kept redirecting wen i clicked to recieve edgar. and now i dont have it. the same thing happened back wen my friend gave me a golerph. i still havnt recieved that either. idk how to make screen shots so i know that wont help out though.

Try reported to the developer, explain the problem and hopefully they might give you the two Mogas you didn't receive. [ Link ]

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
jmnolasco022
Okay, so, I just wanted to ask you guys if you wanted to trade Edgar! I really want to get an Edgar! Just Quote or PM me! But I can only trade Edgar during Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday! Sorry!
:/ Since when can you trade?

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Raiten Ka
Dangit, I don't think I will have enough time to buy Kittenstar nor have enough Moga Cash to buy. >.<

EDIT: Wait.... Does 6d means six days? .__.; If so, I hope I will be able to buy it in time. Because my only day off is Thursday and it's hard for me to get out of work due to OVERTIME and possible DOUBLE TIME!!! scream stressed *wanted regular hours and go home because of lack of sleep, body aching, and allergies.*
Yeah, d is days.

11,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Harmony Rosaline
i cant find Woolf. i use to c it around spiral road and northside, but now i cant find it at all.
Woolf is a pretty rare Moga.
can someone please help i got gaia connect on facebook and everytime i go to click connect to facebook on the game it just goes back to the same page each time i uploaded my java and everything rewards with success please!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff