Welcome to Gaia! ::

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
i miss the old MOGA..before they added all of the evolves and extra other stuff...
finnaly mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

Invisible Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Partygoer 500
Well, I've never played PvP because it simply won't let me, but healing isn't really fair. Like, if you keep on healing, of course you have an advantage of winning. Totally, not fair and I know I'm late on posting on this, but oh well.~ ;__;
I don't like PvP heals, so broke. :/
I can't even use the PvP system. I click load tamer battle and it just says searching for forever. My friend and I went in to it at the same time and he said he was fighting me while I still saw the searching for tamer screen. This is really unfair. Please fix this.

Sparkly Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Team Edward 100
I don't like PvP, ever touching me Tough tamerz, i dont like when sucess this, it's more easy neighbor battles stare
Can anyone help me this? My mogas are level 35. But recently, it is so hard for me to find tamers to play pvp. I couldn't play pvp mode, because i'd been waiting for nearly a day, there weren't any tamers. So how can I solve this?
Can anybody help??

Shy Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sHoutaRo HidaRi
yeah, please no potions on tamer battle. stressed i tried once but our battle is super useless... we just keep on healing and reviving our moga so and so... errr.... i waste my potions because of this system... it's too difficult to win when your opponent is always using potions.. and one thing make something like 100 turns for every battle.. is it because i tried to battle with a super healing team and i also build this team... and the heck... we just heal and heal.. and it almost a forever battle... eek

I hate when happens these scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces