Fashionable Raider

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1) Misairuzame
2) Entry # 1

my image: http://giulnara.deviantart.com/art/my-moga-307476020

This moga live in water and he have protection a rocket and spikes. He eat a anover fish. I like tis moga and over mogas cat_mrgreen cat_rofl cat_xd cat_3nodding
username: nigth mare 0234
entry:#2

User Image

descripition: woolf,leif,faust,chuzzila,staryak,and plasmadon ,,, you know what's the best bonding of a tamer and his mogas is battleing with strong and legendary mogas like plasmadon,,,, oh yeah blaugh
most i like is none in this art i dont like them but insted love them all
i use crayons,ballpen,and for the colors i used devian
so with my ball pen and pencil my pattern is 10000000% hand drawn
hope you all like it

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
My-Beloved-Tragedy

This one is pretty awesome. I love the pose and all the details you've put in it smile And it's also a very original entry. The style remembers me of some "scientific" illustrations in D&D manuals ^_^

jubur

I can't see your entry, even if I'm logged into Facebook. I suggest you to upload your pic in an image hosting site, like photobucket, and edit your post with the new link.

night mare 0234

I like how dynamic and full of colours this one is. Well done! 3nodding

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
Oxpar
Is it to late to enter?

I don't think so... but I'm not the one to ask to, I'm just commenting to the ones I like the most lol
I like your entry a lot, as well. Cool style and image, very detailed and realistic in its way smile

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
[NPC] Waffles the Cat
My-Beloved-Tragedy
~ My-Beloved-Tragedy

~ Entry Number One

User Image

~ This is the journal entry of the very first tamer to ever encounter a Syrene. Beautiful and deadly the Syrene must be handled with extreme caution. Syrene is by far my favorite moga, her character design is absolutely gorgeous and the tragedy of her fate is very intriguing. I had originally planned on doing a full color piece with vibrant colors. I had most of it complete but for some reason when I started up my computer this morning only three of the eighteen layers were there! Today is the last day I will be able to work on my submission so I came up with the idea of a journal entry much like an explorer would create. I hope you all enjoy the piece and good luck to everyone else that entered!

Here is a link to the full sized image (its huge!) http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w283/Conbob151515/syrenejournel2-1.jpg

Font: http://www.dafont.com/dali.font
Background texture: http://caronedmunds.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/old-paper.jpg
cat_mad *Waffles runs away*

Waffles, nu! Mermaids are your friends!

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
Oxpar
Thanks. Just realized that this isn't a create you're own moga contest. ~fail

Fail? Not at all, in my opinion. I don't remember having seen limits to what moga one can submit, not even an original one... On the contrary: in the first post it says:

[NPC] Nova
Why a Fan Art contest?:
Why not?! Besides, we've seen how amazing the community is at drawing renditions of their favorite Mogas, or even creating new Mogas - you imagination and talent is brilliant, and we want to see more!

[NPC] Nova
I really want to enter - HOW DO I ENTER?!?!:
Great question! Entering the contest is really simple. You just have to draw/create fan art of your favorite Moga or Mogas and post your entries in this thread! Your entry must include the following information:
a) Username
b) Entry Number (Entry #1 or Entry #2)
b) Fan art image you have created for the contest
c) Brief description of the image: Who's in it, what are they doing, what do you like most about the Moga(s) you have drawn.

So, I think you can post an image of your own creation moga! Nothing says you can't. However, I think it would be better to specify this fact in your description of your entry smile

At worst, if the MG artists like your moga, they could ask you if they can use it in the game and I think that, in such a case, they'd reward you in some way as well smile

Dangerous Survivor

User Image

Username: UnrisenPhoenix
Entry #1
I drew Goatsabee, who is, in my opinion, an under-appreciated Moga. You may get him early on in the game, and he may not have the most stars for attack or defense, but mine has continued to serve me very well, and remains on my team as one of my most reliable Mogas. And, besides that, I think the design is really badass looking. Part goat, part wasp, part ... zebra thing? XD
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!,,..HEHE,,.I want to show my art here'',,.I WANT TO WIN!!!!.. 4laugh

NAME : HAFIZ NID

ENTRY : NO 1

MY ART : http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/p587/Hafiz_Nid/?action=view&current=nexodeusalong002.jpg

MY TITLE OF THIS ART IS ''NEXODEUS THE BEUTY'',,..
WHAT I WANT TO SHOW ON THIS ART IS ME AS A TAMER AND MY LOVELY MOGA NEXODEUS.,, heart ..THAT ART ALSO SHOW THE TIME THAT] NEXODEUS AND ME APPEAR IN THE DARKNESS TO BRING PEACE TO THE WORLD''.WITH THE SAKURA FLOWER IT ADD MORE BEAUTIFUL BACKGROUND''...,FOR ME,,]NEXODEUS IS THE MOST BEAUTY DRAGON IN MONSTER GALAXY'',,..WHEN I PLAY I ALWAYS THINK TO HAVE IT IN THE REAL WORLD'',,
I LOVE IT!!!! heart
THIS CAPRICON DRAGON IS NOT JUST BEAUTY'',,IT ALSO STRONG IN THE OFFENSE AND DEFENCE,,..THE POWER TO MAKE CRITICAL STRIKE IS VERY AWESOME'',,..IT COOL TO HAVE IT IN THIS GAME,,..: wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff