Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

9,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
ohhh surprised idk how to enter but cool!!!

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
UnrisenPhoenix

WOW! it's stunning!
Exhululath
My-Beloved-Tragedy

This one is pretty awesome. I love the pose and all the details you've put in it smile And it's also a very original entry. The style remembers me of some "scientific" illustrations in D&D manuals ^_^

Thank you! That's exactly what I was going for. It's supposed to be the first journal entry of a Syrene by the tamer who discovered one!

Tiny Cat

Username: oMonstah
Entry # 2
User Image
Description:Welp, this is a Bamf, whom I do love, though I do not own yet. classified_fu
But this is a SAI water colour piece of s**t art that was pretty fun to do. c:
Took about an hour and a hand cramp to do. But, hoorah~
Again, this was fun to do, and I hope I win, while at the same time wishing everyone who enters good luck!! heart

Light Guardian

Username - Tudalia222
Entry no. - Entry#2
Title - My best mogas
User Image
Description -
As you all can see the most powerful mogas hattori and zeit are shown i n my drawing
I made them because all of them are either of my mothers zodiac or fathers zodiac or mine.
i love my family and thats why i made this drawing !!!
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Fashionable Raider

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
1) Drakefly
2) Entry # 2

my image: http://giulnara.deviantart.com/art/my-moga-2-307691798

This moga live in sky or in a volcano. He like flying in the storm. I like him ! cat_lol cat_4laugh

Chatty Assailant

Username: Rumpelstiltskin IX
Entry Number: #1
Fan art image you have created for the contest

User Image

Brief description of the image: I've always wondered how evolutions take place: you start with two or more creatures, and then only end up with one. Does the biggest !$@% eat the other one(s)? Is there an intervention?

And then I noticed those grinding sounds in the Gaia Neighborhood. Here's my photographic evidence of the Easter Bunny hard at work evolving your Mogas.

Original Explorer

a) Username: Niramuchu
b) Entry Number #2
User Image

c) Decided to enter my second picture too. So this one is Peafyx, another fox-like Moga. I love the whole design of this cutie too, it's elegant and very attracting. The choice of colors is absolutely marvelous! I kept my Peafyx, Kitsune in my team for a long time until it's evolved form Volpeo was available. Once again, a wonderful fox-like Moga!

Though Peafyx does beat Volpeo in cuteness wink

Peafyx by ~Niramuchu on Deviant Art here.

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
a) Username: Ranas94
b) Entry #1
b) Fan art: User Image
c) Brief description of the image: I draw a human version of Coldbear, a really cute and fluffy moga that I love. Plus I draw a little Coldbear with him

Taken Vampire

28,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
a) Username: Iezevel
b) Entry Number: #1
c) Fan art: User Image
d) Brief description of the image: To say the truth, I prefer the version without background. But my mother said: "this one is prettier!" so-o-o... here it is!
This is Leviathan and... me. Why did I put myself here? Hmmm... That's a question! xd I think that's because I always dreamed to ride on such a beautiful and powerful creature! Too bad I can do it only on the picture! xd
a.) Abstract Randomness
b.) Entry #1
-b.) User Image

c.) Minotaur- being fierce!... I suppose. I really enjoyed the design, which prompted me to draw this moga.

Full size image: http://Doveyyyy.deviantart.com/art/Within-Taurus-Island-286984963

/enter ALL the contests!
a.) Abstract Randomness
b.) Entry #2
-b.) User Image

c.) Bladewing! Soaring oh-so-fiercely through the sky~ Bladewing was one of the first mogas I really was happy to have caught, and I absolutely loved the design as well as the color palette that was used in creating the moga!

Full size image: http://Doveyyyy.deviantart.com/art/Valiant-243881656

Bashful Admirer

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
a) Username: TerraByakuya
b) Entry Number: Entry #1
User Image

c) The image is a Chuuzilla, Moga evolved from a Chuuchilla, sort of in a stance position. The Chuuzilla has such a unique and simple design. I'm not sure if I should say "simple" but it's definitely cool looking. To me, there's this swift vibe to it as if it's an agile creature. I bet it is. I had a lot of fun drawing the flames. whee

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
a) XxCommander-CharmanderxX
b) Entry #1
User Image
c) Coyotl's are cute in my opinion. I love how they remind me of outlaws in the Wild West. To me they are the Dynamic Duo of the Dessert hence why I attempted to create a wanted poster like background. Not to mention when I first saw them on their first debut to Monster Galaxy I absolutely wanted one(or two) so badly. Now I have a couple and I feel accomplished ♥

Just in case some of you might want to favorite it on DeviantArt (That would be very much appreciated ♥)
Deviant Link: http://mearii-chi.deviantart.com/#/d53asm0

Bashful Admirer

7,650 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Gender Swap 100
a) Username: TerraByakuya
b) Entry Number: Entry #2
User Image

c) An image of Hakka and supposedly a samurai. Hakka is one of the rarest/cutest Mogas I have seen & captured on MG. Not only that it's small and fox-like, the Moga is equipping something. That just makes it more adorable in my perspective. It's "hair" style reminds me of a traditional samurai? Samurais just fascinates me. ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff