Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Millionaire

12,525 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Mephaeris

In other words, I'm upset because I wanna try the Monster Galaxy thing, but I don't want to go put information about myself on the internet, period.

What about when Gaia asked us all our birthdate?

It's under Account Settings --> General Settings.

...and then there is this warning from Gaia:

Quote:
Falsifying your birthdate is a violation of the Terms of Service and is grounds for banning.

What did you do then? xd

Beloved Rabbit

Jebrone Kitty
wow i hate how people are so bent out of shape because of facebook! Like honestly are you a Hermit inside your little house that you don't want to come out and join the world? Are you that afraid to make FRIENDS? Like honestly, facebook has done nothing wrong to you, nor will it ever.
OH WAIT I GOT IT, your afraid to join the "In-Crowd" so you prefer to do the opposite of everyone else so you can be different! Did I hit the spot?!
Honestly I don't understand how making a facebook account really bothers you in the least bit.

Gaia is using Facebook to host there game. They may migrate it back to Gaia Online, but you'd be losing alot of wonderful feature that are being used to there FULLEST advantage on facebook. If they took it off, they'd be losing ALOT of people, I'd say at least 80%. Why?
Well there are features where you post up events that allow friends to quickly comment on it. You'd be losing the post fact for star seeds, It will be much more difficult to give out star seeds to random friends with out knowing if they want them. You may say, just go to there profile page and give them one. That maybe cool, but its best to know who is active and would like a star seed.

Gaia Is also using it so people can gain more friends and talk to in similar aspects. I know I have alot of FB friends that I just gained by adding people, they chat with me on my posts, and its alot of fun.

Now I know if they made it come to gaia online sole website (Which I'd assume would be VERY hard), than I'd quit, due to lack of elements facebook has to offer and gaia cant.

The problem is not the game. The problem is that Facebook is stucked in everywhere, and that you canĀ“t do anything with out it! Its just stupid if you ask me. I mean the sites like Facebook having to stucked everywhere and made to control you and where you "can go and that you cant go" is just stupid. I personally think that it stinks.

And why dont people want to go into into Facebook? Mostly it is for they being teased for selfish people who wants to be as everyone else like a herd of shees wandering around, and when someone just wants to be different she or he is being hated by everyone, by people like you seem to be. By your comment I get the feeling that you need everyone to be same. We are not! Stand it with pride. Do not waist your time because I more likely will not reply. I just wanted to say how I feel. Sorry if this hurt your feelings, but it hurted mine to see that you seem to want everyone to be the same and be bucnh of sheeps running around in Facebook. And If you need Facebook for making real friend YOURSELF should think if there is something wrong.
God bless and have nice day! smile

-Shado-

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

Jebrone Kitty
wow i hate how people are so bent out of shape because of facebook! Like honestly are you a Hermit inside your little house that you don't want to come out and join the world? Are you that afraid to make FRIENDS? Like honestly, facebook has done nothing wrong to you, nor will it ever.
OH WAIT I GOT IT, your afraid to join the "In-Crowd" so you prefer to do the opposite of everyone else so you can be different! Did I hit the spot?!
Honestly I don't understand how making a facebook account really bothers you in the least bit.

Gaia is using Facebook to host there game. They may migrate it back to Gaia Online, but you'd be losing alot of wonderful feature that are being used to there FULLEST advantage on facebook. If they took it off, they'd be losing ALOT of people, I'd say at least 80%. Why?
Well there are features where you post up events that allow friends to quickly comment on it. You'd be losing the post fact for star seeds, It will be much more difficult to give out star seeds to random friends with out knowing if they want them. You may say, just go to there profile page and give them one. That maybe cool, but its best to know who is active and would like a star seed.

Gaia Is also using it so people can gain more friends and talk to in similar aspects. I know I have alot of FB friends that I just gained by adding people, they chat with me on my posts, and its alot of fun.

Now I know if they made it come to gaia online sole website (Which I'd assume would be VERY hard), than I'd quit, due to lack of elements facebook has to offer and gaia cant.

Yeah I got it already why Gaia is using facebook.

OMG YOU GOT IT, YOU ARE SO SMART! Congratulations!!!!!! Yes I'm afraid of making new friends and nobody has ever wanted me to be a part of the "In-crowd" so why bother. And I didn't mean it's ALWAYS Facebook, it just feels like it's ALWAYS Facebook and that you can't do certain things if you don't have Facebook account. I know that some people use Facebook to bully others and my old bullies are there. Facebook has done nothing wrong to me, but I still hate that place. Sorry if it insult you so much that you are losing your nerves. It's really no big deal.

Beloved Rabbit

Jebrone Kitty
Azura Fayne
I also want to complain about the fact that you need a Facebook account for monster galaxy. I loath Facebook, maybe because it's so **** popular and almost everyone I know uses it. It's everywhere!! "Facebook this and Facebook that..." But everyone has their own opinion and I know FB can be a lot of fun for some people (not always in a good way, though). I'm really mad know, because there's something new in Gaia and I can't try it *cry* razz
(not expecting any answers, I simply wanted to express my feelings)

Join your friends, I mean come on, facebook has privacy all around there perimeter. You'd be surrised what your friends are planning and what your not in on.
Secondly, Yes facebook is everywhere, so is twitter (Which I find stupid, because its only a small portion of facebook), and other things. Its a social network. Guess what? Thats been happening for thousands of years, people communicate from one tribe to another, one colony to another, one family to another. We just developed ways to make that easier. Phones, Restaurants, pubs, docks. computers, the internet, social websites. you have a phone right? You go to school right? Thats just like facebook! Its just that everyone is on facebook so they can have an easier access to alot of information thats flowing out there. By not using facebook your cutting yourself short on all the possibilities in the first place.

May I ask you? Is the Facebook REALLY the only thing you keep in touch in friends and make new ones? Seriously man? I mean if it is you should realize that you have social problmens and DO something! The right thing is not to start an argue with person who does not like Facebook.. Its childish and fool. And for Azura I bet she gots more friends than you do, because she spends some real time with them intstead of sitting on computer and chatting. That kind of act shows really bad troubles in social life if your only goal is to a) make everyone the same (what we are not) b) to make everyone like you (what we certainly dont want to do) c) and make everyone to be connected in Internet instead of IRL contact. I have even heard of people turning lunacit and needing hospital for 24/7 Facebook life and forgetting real life.. Sorry for taking this end but it seems to going to happen you after reading your post. I dont mean to offence you but this seems mad!

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

Shadow The rabbit

The problem is not the game. The problem is that Facebook is stucked in everywhere, and that you canĀ“t do anything with out it! Its just stupid if you ask me. I mean the sites like Facebook having to stucked everywhere and made to control you and where you "can go and that you cant go" is just stupid. I personally think that it stinks.

And why dont people want to go into into Facebook? Mostly it is for they being teased for selfish people who wants to be as everyone else like a herd of shees wandering around, and when someone just wants to be different she or he is being hated by everyone, by people like you seem to be. By your comment I get the feeling that you need everyone to be same. We are not! Stand it with pride. Do not waist your time because I more likely will not reply. I just wanted to say how I feel. Sorry if this hurt your feelings, but it hurted mine to see that you seem to want everyone to be the same and be bucnh of sheeps running around in Facebook. And If you need Facebook for making real friend YOURSELF should think if there is something wrong.

-Shado-

I share these thoughts with her. Sometimes I want to be different because so many people try to be the same. I don't always do things differently, but eg. by choosing not to use Facebook sets me apart from so many people around me. It's not like they are bad people or that I would be better than them. I want to be able to see my friends when I talk to them. I do search for friends that are similar to me. I might not have hundreds of friends, but the ones that I have are really close friends. And to repeat it, I really am afraid of people or even act hostile towards strangers. But then again I never said I'm stable or sane.
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty

-Shado-

lol, your didnt hurt me in the least bit, mainly because you made some invalid points. Facebook isn't "Stucked" everywhere. Joining facebook doesn't mean your just a hoard of sheep. Joining facebook doesn't mean I'm saying to be the "SAME" as everyone.
See this is where you go astray from the actual point of what facebook is. Joining facebook doesn't mean your joining a group of mindless drones. Infact it doesn't say nothing about your character at all. Its just another website that allows for users to also express there feelings to there friends with similar interest. If you don't like one thing on facebook dont join it.
I make friends on facebook, but thats not the only friends i have, they're just people I have fun talking to because my real life friends don't share the same interest as me. I'd love them to, but the matter of the fact is they don't have to do everything I do, so facebook allows me to communicate with other people with things I like.

Look you think facebook controls the world. The fact of the matter is, if facebook did go down in a burning flames. the Whole corporation completely disintegrated, We'd still function as a whole, because facebook isn't the backbone, its just a tool we use to make our lives easier.

Now you say that facebook peeps are sheeps. Well that could be true to some extent. But it really depends on what you use facebook for. Networking, keeping in touch with friends, gaming, work, being social, finding jobs, buying things off the market, knowing the know how of everything. expressing your self to familiar people with the same interest. I mean isn't that what your doing on gaia online? So are you saying everyone thats on facebook is a herd of sheep and so is everyone on gaia online? Honestly rethink everything and hopefully this gave you a little more insight into what you should be thinking about.
NO ONES THE SAME, Facebook doesn't make it that way!

Aged Gaian

What ever happened to "Don't knock it before you try it"
By the way, is everyone overlooking the fact that Gaia is also a social networking site?
It's not a game, the same way FB isn't a game, it just has games on it.
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Azura Fayne
I also want to complain about the fact that you need a Facebook account for monster galaxy. I loath Facebook, maybe because it's so **** popular and almost everyone I know uses it. It's everywhere!! "Facebook this and Facebook that..." But everyone has their own opinion and I know FB can be a lot of fun for some people (not always in a good way, though). I'm really mad know, because there's something new in Gaia and I can't try it *cry* razz

Join your friends, I mean come on, facebook has privacy all around there perimeter. You'd be surrised what your friends are planning and what your not in on.
Secondly, Yes facebook is everywhere, so is twitter (Which I find stupid, because its only a small portion of facebook), and other things. Its a social network. Guess what? Thats been happening for thousands of years, people communicate from one tribe to another, one colony to another, one family to another. We just developed ways to make that easier. Phones, Restaurants, pubs, docks. computers, the internet, social websites. you have a phone right? You go to school right? Thats just like facebook! Its just that everyone is on facebook so they can have an easier access to alot of information thats flowing out there. By not using facebook your cutting yourself short on all the possibilities in the first place.

May I ask you? Is the Facebook REALLY the only thing you keep in touch in friends and make new ones? Seriously man? I mean if it is you should realize that you have social problmens and DO something! The right thing is not to start an argue with person who does not like Facebook.. Its childish and fool. And for Azura I bet she gots more friends than you do, because she spends some real time with them intstead of sitting on computer and chatting. That kind of act shows really bad troubles in social life if your only goal is to a) make everyone the same (what we are not) b) to make everyone like you (what we certainly dont want to do) c) and make everyone to be connected in Internet instead of IRL contact. I have even heard of people turning lunacit and needing hospital for 24/7 Facebook life and forgetting real life.. Sorry for taking this end but it seems to going to happen you after reading your post. I dont mean to offence you but this seems mad!

I already expressed my opinion and already mentions how I have real life friends and that I just keep in touch with them on facebook.
I also already explained why facebook doesn't not make everyone the same, its just a tool to keep everyone in touch, just like the phone, and just like social gathering places
Melancholy Melanoma
What ever happened to "Don't knock it before you try it"

LOL Man you are so RIGHT! XD DON'T KNOCK IT BEFORE YOU TRY IT!
Thats always been my moto. smile

Melkorl's Bride

Toxic Wife

This just popped into my head: Try dying and die trying. No, I'm not really suggesting it, but I think it's a bit funny.
I don't think it's a good idea to try everything..
But I simply don't want to try Facebook. If I did I might lose all the pride I have left.. razz

Beloved Rabbit

Jebrone Kitty
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Azura Fayne

I already expressed my opinion and already mentions how I have real life friends and that I just keep in touch with them on facebook.
I also already explained why facebook doesn't not make everyone the same, its just a tool to keep everyone in touch, just like the phone, and just like social gathering places
For firts I liked say that Facebook is not like phone or real contact seeing people in real life, because there you cant speak like you do in phone or irl. Also you should notice that peoole do keep in touch in Facebook and some do not. We are all unique persons. That if you have friends in Facebook that you know in irl does not make them wo good friends at EVERY TIME. I mean if you would die tomorrow who of tgem would run to save you? Every of them you might say but none of them maybe. Also if you would be smart you would realize that you cant change everyone to be like you... But It seems that you are so blind that you just did get the hint did you?

And by trying everything Id ask does I need to try drugs aswell? O.o For that point of view it should be good thing. I mean you really dont get how good they feel after trying? If you say try everything and put the line in drugs, some of people maybe dont. Also Id make it clear;sheeps do what their leader does. If your so called friends make you join in FB you mimic them and some people just dont like to copy from others, but have their own ways like Gaia.
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Azura Fayne

For firts I liked say that Facebook is not like phone or real contact seeing people in real life, because there you cant speak like you do in phone or irl. Also you should notice that peoole do keep in touch in Facebook and some do not. We are all unique persons. That if you have friends in Facebook that you know in irl does not make them wo good friends at EVERY TIME. I mean if you would die tomorrow who of tgem would run to save you? Every of them you might say but none of them maybe. Also if you would be smart you would realize that you cant change everyone to be like you... But It seems that you are so blind that you just did get the hint did you?

And by trying everything Id ask does I need to try drugs aswell? O.o For that point of view it should be good thing. I mean you really dont get how good they feel after trying? If you say try everything and put the line in drugs, some of people maybe dont. Also Id make it clear;sheeps do what their leader does. If your so called friends make you join in FB you mimic them and some people just dont like to copy from others, but have their own ways like Gaia.

facebook is a socialnetwork, just like school, just like an arcade. I compare it to a phone because you can also chat on facebook with friends just like a phone. Why? Well the purpose of a phone is to communicate with a person/friend thats not there with you. One purpose of facebook is to communicate with a person/friend thats not there with you.

Secondly if you die, no one can save you. O.o

I'm not one to change people, but I am one to tell you that there is a way to communicate with me since we can't be with each other 24/7. Infact I say we can probably plan more things to do together if you perhaps joined a social website that allows us to communicate. You don't have to, but it does make everything easier.

Also I have another paradox for you. Ok, so yoursaying that every friend that joins facebook because a friend told them they should means they're a sheep right, following there leader? Well if everyone didn't do that, than how do social networks build? If a friend didn't tell a person to come to the club with them, He'd be pretty lonely now wouldn't he? (unless he talked to a stranger and hung out with them, But doesn't that sound familiar... Facebook/Gaia Online)'

To be honest Facebook and Gaia Online are much the same thing. They both are social networks where you communicate with people and make friends ONLINE! You gets your friends to join so you can maybe create a group (Oh wait that would mean your friends are sheep because they followed you. Oops, sorry I know you don't like sheep)

However there are 2 distinct differences about them both. Gaia Online (Unless you get friends to join, which you obviously don't want to) you chat with random strangers, make friends, join groups with other people that also have the same interest, and play games with other people you don't know.
Facebook: you get your friends to join (You don't like that apparently) and communicate with people you KNOW. You can branch out to other people you don't know, but thats your choice and responsibility. Facebook makes a statement saying you should know the person before you add them and if you don't make privacy blocks (Like i do on your account so those people don't see certain information about you)

Hope that clears up a little confusion

Beloved Rabbit

Jebrone Kitty
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Azura Fayne

facebook is a socialnetwork, just like school, just like an arcade. I compare it to a phone because you can also chat on facebook with friends just like a phone. Why? Well the purpose of a phone is to communicate with a person/friend thats not there with you. One purpose of facebook is to communicate with a person/friend thats not there with you.

Secondly if you die, no one can save you. O.o

I'm not one to change people, but I am one to tell you that there is a way to communicate with me since we can't be with each other 24/7. Infact I say we can probably plan more things to do together if you perhaps joined a social website that allows us to communicate. You don't have to, but it does make everything easier.

Also I have another paradox for you. Ok, so yoursaying that every friend that joins facebook because a friend told them they should means they're a sheep right, following there leader? Well if everyone didn't do that, than how do social networks build? If a friend didn't tell a person to come to the club with them, He'd be pretty lonely now wouldn't he? (unless he talked to a stranger and hung out with them, But doesn't that sound familiar... Facebook/Gaia Online)'

To be honest Facebook and Gaia Online are much the same thing. They both are social networks where you communicate with people and make friends ONLINE! You gets your friends to join so you can maybe create a group (Oh wait that would mean your friends are sheep because they followed you. Oops, sorry I know you don't like sheep)

However there are 2 distinct differences about them both. Gaia Online (Unless you get friends to join, which you obviously don't want to) you chat with random strangers, make friends, join groups with other people that also have the same interest, and play games with other people you don't know.
Facebook: you get your friends to join (You don't like that apparently) and communicate with people you KNOW. You can branch out to other people you don't know, but thats your choice and responsibility. Facebook makes a statement saying you should know the person before you add them and if you don't make privacy blocks (Like i do on your account so those people don't see certain information about you)

Hope that clears up a little confusion

Lol. XDD

I know what Facebook.. maybe better than you do. I did NOT say in any case that I have NO account in FB. I just said that YOU should not make anyone to act like you. At this case I think its wrong that you think that person who simply dont LIKE Facebook is not as good as you are. For my point of view it makes you look just bit of fool.... AND after she said that she simply is not interested you just keep going and repeating the same it makes you look really fool. Act like your age and stop yelling and crying like nine years old! If someone is not agree with me I can handle it, not like you seem.

I personally haves nothing against you or Facebook, but that you keep yelling like nine years old for one girl who haves the an other way to be connected with friends than you do, you get mad. That is insane! -_- Let everyone to be who they are and they will leave you.. or if you are not too alfraid to be you for someone might not like you. Did I hit the right spot? You must be right and you must be loved.. Get a hint my friend; You cant effect on others.. Even how you try. If you would be smart you would get it but I think not.

Sorry it the truth hurt but that is life.

Lonely Lunatic

Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Shadow The rabbit
Jebrone Kitty
Azura Fayne

Unlike drugs, Facebook does not cause health problems and it can't kill you. So that analogy makes no sense.

I'm no "sheep". I'm way different from most of my friends and family on Facebook. I just wanted to be in touch with people I haven't talked to in a long time because I'm physically unable to. Does that make one a sheep?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff