Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey I'm trying to claim the Daily Prize but it just keeps redirecting to tell me to login to my gaia account. Now I have an account that hasn't been used since I was in university (so 4 years at least) and I linked it up with my facebook account the first time I was prompted and have tried a few times now while already logged in here to claim the prize but it just keeps redirecting to login here. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug?

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
I had no problem for me when I got mine.

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Are you logged into Facebook too?
That might be part of the issue.
yes I'm logged into facebook clicking on the link on the monster galaxy page logging in here as requested and then being directed to the home page of Gaia. Nothing is added to the game when I return to it.
sees whatever the problem was has now corrected itself and is working properly now. Thanks for the help anyway.
i am having a [roblem as well 3 daliy and nothing from any of them
You have to log into Gaia first before claiming your prize. >>;

I say contact the developers about the issue. It's on the bottom left side of their wall.
I just started having a problem with the DP...
I waited, waited and waited, till the time comes, and when it finally did, the counter started counting -1 sec, -2sec, and so on. Reloaded the page, and the counter started to count back 24hours. But I never got the chance to actually GET the DP... it just restarted the counter scream No DP for me today...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff