Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which MMO game is your favorite?
Ragnarok Online (first version). I've been playing it since my older sister told me about it (2011). Now I play on the server Ragnarok Online Manila because my sister is a GM in it my previous server was Xilero. (Ragnarok Online Manila is pretty much all Filippinos)

Which MMO game is your least favorite?
DDtank. I don't know why but I just don't like it.

Which MMO character is your favorite?
Assassin. Assassin's creed made me use the Assassin class xD

Which MMO story is your favorite/best?
I don't really have a favorite :/

Which patch/update for your MMO was the best?
I really liked the update when they put all the armor sets for free for a week just for the newbies to test how powerful each set is and how it feels like beating a high leveler with those attributes. :3 It was really fun.

Which item is your favorite?
I honestly would have to go with the armor sets in RO. They're not only strong but they're also stylish xD. My fave is probably the Grand Deity set and the Neko set :3

It's an old game but it's really fun to play. It even has anime like characters!

Desu~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Hellraiser

6,400 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I've always loved World of Warcraft. I've been playing it on and off since Burning Crusade, and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Aika. It was poorly laid out and I couldn't figure out where to go.

Sylvanas Windrunner. Her story is so interesting and I just love her as a character. Plus her song is just *-*

Which MMO story is your favorite/best? World of Warcraft. Becuase they've spent YEARS fine tuning it from other Warcraft games.

Gotta go with Burning Crusade, although that could be the nostalgia talking.

MOUNTS.
TERA's definitely my favorite MMO, mainly due to the combat system.

Cheerful Character

Q.Which MMO game(s) is your favorite?
A.Guilds Wars 2,Grand Chase, & Requiem Memento Mori Bloodymare heart

Q.Which MMO game is your least favorite?
A.Trickster Online by Ntreev stressed
Attribute system is confusing and once you get to a certain lvl it gets dull afterwards -.-ZZz

Q.Which MMO character(s) is your favorite?
GW2: CHARR- Feline Creature
GC: LIRE ERYUELL- Female Elf Ranger
RMMB: BARTUK- Warrior Race

Q.Which MMO story is your favorite/best?
A.GW2 whee

Q.Which patch/update for your MMO was the best?
A.NONE

Q.Which item(s) is your favorite?
A.All the expensive high lvl armor,weapon & custom items(which I cannot afford)>.<

Demonic Hunter

Quote:
  • Which MMO game is your favorite?

• My preferred MMO atm would have to be Perfect World International for massive customisation options, and ease of use. Insanely easy to help newbies out in almost anything.

Quote:
  • Which MMO game is your least favorite?

• I haven't played much, but I try to avoid any game that has got elves, dwarves, or orcs, or overly complicated classes in them. They make me cringe somehow... Definitely no offense intended to anyone who's into that though.

Quote:
  • Which MMO character is your favorite?

• Hmm.. Favourite NPC at the moment would be... Eremes Guile from Ragnarok 2. He lookin fine, son.

Quote:
  • Which MMO story is your favorite/best?

• Oh no, I don't look into plot when online gaming, lol.

Quote:
  • Which item is your favorite?

• Wings that are of dark hue, and are animated. Can't recall names. Can never afford them anyway, lol.

sweatdrop

Newbie Star

5,650 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Gaian 50
    SilentSvenari
    Anyone got a good mmo thats browser based?

not sure if this is a good one for you but TIBIA has been a great one before their last update or promotion on it.
    but if u never played u might get into it.

Wealthy Noob

6,400 Points
    • Supreme Supporter 500
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Tycoon 200
    The Admin
    Due to the numerous threads asking about what your favorite game, item, update, character, story, etc we have created this thread as a catch-all for these types of threads. This sticky threads includes, but is not limited to, the following questions:

• Which MMO game is your favorite?
    • Which MMO game is your least favorite?
    • Which MMO character is your favorite?
    • Which MMO story is your favorite/best?
    • Which patch/update for your MMO was the best?
    • Which item is your favorite?
    • And all other similar questions.

Any threads in the forum asking about any questions similar to these will be moved out. Happy posting!

My favorite game is a MOBA! its dota2, I am currently making my avatar into the lovely crystal maiden smile

Wheezing Egg

This is my 5th time trying to post this ;~; I hope it works this time.

Guild Wars 2. Unrivaled mechanics, beautiful open world, and pretty great stories. I've been spoiled with free casting movement and dodge-rolling. It's also really great at making you a small piece of a bigger world and rewards you for working with others instead of against them.

Anything related to Nexon or Perfect World. Greedy pay-to-win schemes in unoriginal and stolen concepts is a cheap scam I can do without.

Taimi. For this reason. Also she's voiced by Felicia Day. Canach is a runner-up because I love his relationship with Countess Anise, he's cunning (such a Slytherin!), and he's voiced by Bender.

I can't decide because GW2's Tyria is a living world. There are stories littered everywhere, some I haven't even come across yet. Someone recently posted about how they found a Skritt (a seemingly simple rat that's actually proving to be very intelligent) who just fathered children—he said, "I have two boys and two girls and one whose gender I'm not sure of. That one's my favorite." I love the little things like that.

Eagerly awaiting the new Heart of Thorns announcement.

My Bifrost. I had ~700 gold when I was already halfway through crafting it and the weapon I needed was 800 gold. When the Wardrobe patch released (saving skins to reskin on weapons), the price almost doubled to 1200 gold. Saddest thing ever but I was super happy when I finally made it.

GUILD WARS 2 EXPANSION HYYYYYYPE (what's being updated and added here)
    Which MMO game is your favorite? Aura Kingdom, I'm a new player.. but having a great time
    there.
    Which MMO game is your least favorite? I think I haven't one, but I didn't like so much Priston Tale... Cuz its too much slow xd
    Which MMO character is your favorite? By classes I'm guessing, I usually go with being a Ranger type class in most MMORPG's.
    Which MMO story is your favorite? Ummm... I guess Grand Chase, even though it's not that great?
    Which patch/update for your MMO was the best? Idk
    Which item is your favorite? Evil Wings.
    Hey!

Archeage

Neverwinter

This One:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTJkatoAv44&list=PLzwHYoiO42P3zOWG3JNur2fHj7irvd77N

Star Wars the old Republic Online, because you get to choose your choices which will determine the games future.

Obviously Mist of Pandaria because it tried to turn kunfu panda into a MMO

Either lightsaber from SWTOR or the Ships from Archeage!

Btw make sure you check out Archeage!

Game Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzB4Q42fyCQ

Game:
    https://www.archeagegame.com/en/play-for-free/

Funny Dancing Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTJkatoAv44&list=PLzwHYoiO42P3zOWG3JNur2fHj7irvd77N
    http://www.twitch.tv/mrjakeman45

Hey Guys. I'm starting up a twitch.... I play League, Pokemon, and more. Would love some feedback and support. Thanks smile
    I'm pretty loyal to World of Warcraft.
    I'm still a "WoW Baby" compared to some (only been playing since Cata), but I've been in love with it since I started.

I know a good bit of lore, draenei/eredar being my favorite. As far as my favorite races (not only because they're pretty, but their cultures are really cool), I love the draenei and night elves though I love all of them.

My favorite major characters would have to be Thrall (I don't care what anyone says, he was the best warchief. Garrosh was horrible.), Vol'Jin, and the Prophet Velen (Poor guy).

Jaina and Arthas have to be the most tragic characters ever. sad

I have SEVERAL favorite items, one of which is the more updated-looking Justicar paladin set acquired from Highmaul Normal raid. I love all of the quintessential draenei paladin sets.

8,000 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Consumer 100
    • Member 100
    I've only ever played one and that's league =/

Ashe all the way!

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
    • Deal Me In 50
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Brandisher 100

Which MMO game is your favorite?WoW, WS, and GW2
    Which MMO game is your least favorite? FLYFF. HORRIBLE GAME
    Which MMO character is your favorite? Yrel (WoW), Drusera (WS), and Tybalt (GW2)
    Which MMO story is your favorite/best? GW2. It makes you feel like an actual hero
    Which patch/update for your MMO was the best? Heart of Thorns!
    Which item is your favorite?Lost relic of argus (WoW) The dreamer (GW2) Snarflynx (WS)

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff