Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fused Lunatic

User Image

Warframe is a free-to-play cooperative third-person shooter video game, developed by Digital Extremes for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4. You may also buy Platinum to buy new Warframes, upgrades, new guns, and mods but most of those items can also be built using blueprints which can be purchased without Platinum.

Players control members of the Tenno, ancient warriors who have awoken from centuries of cryosleep to find themselves at war with the Grineer, a race of militarized humanoid clones; the Corpus, a mega-corporation; and the Infested, victims of the Technocyte virus. To fight back, the Tenno use advanced exo-armor with unique abilities—the titular Warframes.

Now that that's cleared up! Do you play warframe or have you considered playing? I just started playing because of my friend Tad and I'm slightly addicted and looking for other gaians to play with. So far I have Mag and Nyx built along with a few weapons but I wouldn't mind a few tips and pointers for more experienced players.

Fused Lunatic

Fused Lunatic

Viscerals
bumpp

Fused Lunatic

Viscerals
Viscerals
bumpp

Eternal Abomination

14,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
The only tip you need is build Phage.
If you haven't already, build the clan key.
We put all our research on the upper floor, so take the elevator up and find the "Infested" research room. I think you'll need like, 5 Mutagen Masses, so buy 5 or so of those blueprints. All in all, it'll take you about 6 days to get Phage, but it's worth it. It has one of the highest damage outputs in the game, as well as being the strongest shotgun. Plus viral is pretty unstoppable as far as elemental damage goes.

Fused Lunatic

Gore Magala
We put all our research on the upper floor, so take the elevator up and find the "Infested" research room. I think you'll need like, 5 Mutagen Masses, so buy 5 or so of those blueprints. All in all, it'll take you about 6 days to get Phage, but it's worth it. It has one of the highest damage outputs in the game, as well as being the strongest shotgun. Plus viral is pretty unstoppable as far as elemental damage goes.
heart tyy. I haven't unlocked phage yet though.

Eternal Abomination

14,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Viscerals
Gore Magala
heart tyy. I haven't unlocked phage yet though.

When you rank up enough to use it, I'll be sure to give you the shotgun mods required to make it disgustingly over-powered. Also, when Lee's back from Arkansas, we'll run survivals until you get the Shotgun Ammo Mutation.
Dual ichors are fun : )

Fused Lunatic

Conclusions
what are those
Viscerals
Conclusions
what are those

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Dual_Ichor

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Eh, I used to play it a ton, but it got painfully repetitive. With no real direction of lore and mindless combat that gets stale, it doesn't feel like it's going anywhere.

I was somewhere around mastery level 13, my primary weapons being the Sobek and Acrid with my favorite frame being Rhino. I just got sick of it after a while; sure the combat is fun, but that's all it really had going for it.

Feline Noob

I usually play from time to time when I'm bored with my other games. But because of the repetition and heavy fps lags I get to the new environment in Ceres I just play like 2x every 3 months..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff