Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
That's a neat idea, dressing up the dummy as a League summoner.
Why is Poppy so, OP?

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
sexjunkie
Why is Poppy so, OP?

She's not. 3nodding
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Why is Poppy so, OP?

She's not. 3nodding
She is.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Why is Poppy so, OP?

She's not. 3nodding
She is.

What's OP about her? Lemme guess, her ultimate?
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Why is Poppy so, OP?

She's not. 3nodding
She is.

Her ult is OP. Also getting Gunblade and Q.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Why is Poppy so, OP?

She's not. 3nodding
She is.

Her ult only targets one person. Then she has the choice of either, A) Attacking the targeted champion, meaning as soon as the target dies she is no longer invulnerable and probably in the middle of the entire enemy team, or B) ignoring the target and destroying someone else, but then losing the advantage of the extra % damage. Not to mention she is then susceptible to the original targets damage and CC, which would leave her useless.

Yes, Gunblade works incredibly well with her ult, as well as DFG, however to get those items she must farm a butt load. Poppy's early game is one of the worst in the game. She has no farming skills and must rely solely on last hitting. She also has no AoE abilities, meaning she can only deal damage to one target.

Her Q is definitely strong. The problem is that it has a cap. The % damage will not go over
375 at level 5. It also requires her to be on top of the target, literally.

She is an assassin. She has enough burst to kill one enemy (usually the squishy carry) and after that she has to run until all of her cooldowns refresh. Do you consider Akali OP? Or how about Talon? Leblanc? They all do the same thing.

Yes, when Poppy has her full build and she is fed, she is incredibly strong. But so is just about every other champion in the game.

EDIT: This all applies only to Summoner's Rift. On Dominion, she is totally OP.
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Why is Poppy so, OP?

She's not. 3nodding
She is.

Her ult only targets one person. Then she has the choice of either, A) Attacking the targeted champion, meaning as soon as the target dies she is no longer invulnerable and probably in the middle of the entire enemy team, or B) ignoring the target and destroying someone else, but then losing the advantage of the extra % damage. Not to mention she is then susceptible to the original targets damage and CC, which would leave her useless.

Yes, Gunblade works incredibly well with her ult, as well as DFG, however to get those items she must farm a butt load. Poppy's early game is one of the worst in the game. She has no farming skills and must rely solely on last hitting. She also has no AoE abilities, meaning she can only deal damage to one target.

Her Q is definitely strong. The problem is that it has a cap. The % damage will not go over

She is an assassin. She has enough burst to kill one enemy (usually the squishy carry) and after that she has to run until all of her cooldowns refresh. Do you consider Akali OP? Or how about Talon? Leblanc? They all do the same thing.

Yes, when Poppy has her full build and she is fed, she is incredibly strong. But so is just about every other champion in the game.

Great points....
PLAY LOL OR BRAWL BUSTERS WITH ME NOW. emotion_dowant

Dapper Sex Symbol

sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
She is.

Great points....

I don't think you've seen an AD poppy

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Probably because all of her skills scale with AP. And the only worthwhile item on her for AD is Trinity...
But if you're building AP, you might as well get Lich Bane...

Interesting Dabbler

Howdy there, folks! It's one of those days when Kwaggy felt like loggin' into League_Dummy to update all the info, so YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!

Random-Periods-Of-Intermittent-Time-With-No-Rhyme-Or-Reason-ly Update!

-Added the backlog of info to the front page. (Surprisingly few needed to be added, considering 32 pages of backlog.

-Added my plug for the client chat to the front page. (As of this writing, this hasn't been done, but it's the very next thing I'm about to do.)

-Got League_Dummy a trading pass for any donations.
++Made a cosplay avatar for League_Dummy. Thanks for all suggestions and assistance, everyone! He's a summoner, now! (For anyone curious, the outfit is Monster Lab Coat, Radiant Prism (Floating Crystal Ball, 2 hands), and Warm Starter Sandals. I'm still looking for more appropriate footwear, so if you've got something you'd like to donate to him, feel free! It's probably better to run the trade through my main account (Uncle Kwaggy), though, since I don't go on this one as much.)

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
League_Dummy

++Made a cosplay avatar for League_Dummy. Thanks for all suggestions and assistance, everyone! He's a summoner, now! (For anyone curious, the outfit is Monster Lab Coat, Radiant Prism (Floating Crystal Ball, 2 hands), and Warm Starter Sandals. I'm still looking for more appropriate footwear, so if you've got something you'd like to donate to him, feel free! It's probably better to run the trade through my main account (Uncle Kwaggy), though, since I don't go on this one as much.)

I thought there was an item that darkens the top half of your face for the mysterious appearance. Seeing as you don't get to see the summoners' full faces.
Not sure though. That's the only suggestion I see for the dummy.
Edacity
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
Ezelus
sexjunkie
She is.

Great points....

I don't think you've seen an AD poppy

My build for Poppy: Boots, Trinity, Gunblade, IE, 2 PD's.

Dapper Millionaire

DAMN YOU RIOT.
Releasing the Ryze skin but not my Twitch skin. : (

Evante's Waifu

Healer

11,000 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Team Jacob 100
wtf I just lost elo for a game i never joined. I went to play a solo ranked game and then I quit the game because I had an urge to play minecraft but as I was playing minecraft i hear the champ select music.
I was like wha-? So i had to ctrl alt delete and apparently the LOL was still open even though I clearly closed it.
T-T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces