Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Nemorum
Soo, I picked up Jungle Twitch the other day. I see why the EU players love it.

Yeah, he's really fun.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I love... LOVE when someone insists that they carried and that they were KSed when they have the least amount of assists, and 2nd most kills. But most deaths.

Denial. Makes me lawl.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Another successful Varus game.

Mmmmmmmm.... you guys rock. ;3

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Talon... Hnnnnng.

Dapper Millionaire

Ezelus
Another successful Varus game.

Mmmmmmmm.... you guys rock. ;3

Yeah I know I do.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100

I like Volibear. I think he's a pretty good jungle. My boyfriend plays him sometimes as a jungler and he tends to win everything.

One of my friends, however, says he's a very weak jungler, his ganks are terrible, and his solotop is awful to boot.

I disagree, because a 45% increased movement speed when chasing enemy champions, his flip, and his passive kind of make him great for ganks. I also think he has decent sustain. What do you all think?

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
TheAnneh

I like Volibear. I think he's a pretty good jungle. My boyfriend plays him sometimes as a jungler and he tends to win everything.

One of my friends, however, says he's a very weak jungler, his ganks are terrible, and his solotop is awful to boot.

I disagree, because a 45% increased movement speed when chasing enemy champions, his flip, and his passive kind of make him great for ganks. I also think he has decent sustain. What do you all think?

My friend's solo top games as Voli.
16-3-10
5-5-3
21-5-14
12-2-7
He's great top judging from how my friend plays him.
His ganks are pretty nice considering he does have the MS, The Flip and a Slow.
His Ult allows for early tower diving and sustaining if you happen to get low enough.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
ZakeraZero
TheAnneh

16-3-10
5-5-3
21-5-14
12-2-7
His Ult allows for early tower diving and sustaining if you happen to get low enough.

Exactly! I think my friend just hates him because he loses kills from Voli's passive.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
TheAnneh
ZakeraZero
TheAnneh

16-3-10
5-5-3
21-5-14
12-2-7

Exactly! I think my friend just hates him because he loses kills from Voli's passive.

He's good, just underplayed.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
ZakeraZero
TheAnneh
ZakeraZero
TheAnneh

16-3-10
5-5-3
21-5-14
12-2-7

He's good, just underplayed.

Yep! And underplayed =/= bad.

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
TheAnneh

His jungle leaves a lot to be desired. His ganks are good, not -that- great. I see him as a better solo top. The 45% increased movement speed is -good-, it's not awesome. That means he can still be kited or outrun, and even juked, since it's not a gap closer. On the other hand, if you do catch an enemy and flip him, chances are they won't be able to escape due to the slow coming from his roar, as well.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Avun Shidino
TheAnneh

His jungle leaves a lot to be desired. His ganks are good, not -that- great. I see him as a better solo top. The 45% increased movement speed is -good-, it's not awesome. That means he can still be kited or outrun, and even juked, since it's not a gap closer. On the other hand, if you do catch an enemy and flip him, chances are they won't be able to escape due to the slow coming from his roar, as well.

Yeah. From what I've seen from my boyfriend's play people generally don't escape his ganks, lol. Unlesss it's a really fast champ, like Master Yi or something.

I still don't understand how he would think he's a bad solo-top. :C

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
TheAnneh

Yeah. From what I've seen from my boyfriend's play people generally don't escape his ganks, lol. Unlesss it's a really fast champ, like Master Yi or something.

No clue. His passive's practically a summoner heal that you can use to bait many other tops. Frenzy's a great nuke, and if your jungler's around, you can just flip + roar for them to come in and easily pick up a kill. I've gotten a lot of kills on Akali, Riven, Olaf, and even Garen using him.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Avun Shidino
TheAnneh

No clue. His passive's practically a summoner heal that you can use to bait many other tops. Frenzy's a great nuke, and if your jungler's around, you can just flip + roar for them to come in and easily pick up a kill. I've gotten a lot of kills on Akali, Riven, Olaf, and even Garen using him.

This indeed. I agree with you whole-heartedly.
I don't play him though. I don't own him. :c

Prophet

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

lolololool soraka carry = op carry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash