Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cupcakesu
User Image

gaia_angelleft gaia_star

Have you tried Steam? I'm not sure if it'll work but it could be worth a try.

On an unrelated note: Almost 960 coins. :>

It's not available on Steam over here. >.<

Gentleman Chippo

If I may ask, what anti-virus do you use? You can probably set it to ignore Maple

It's Comodo. I've used it many times before and it usually doesn't do this to Maple, except the Nexon Downloader... I can easily prevent the antivirus from doing this but I'm worried that Maple is actually giving me viruses. On my old old computer, I keep getting viruses from the Nexon Downloader file and that's what I'm really worried about.

Anxious Browser

iEatSeaSaltIceCream

That is peculiar... Well, I've never got any viruses from the downloader, but if it would make you feel safer, try downloading Malware Bytes and scanning after/before you download it.

Lightbringer

Gentleman Chippo
Takarashi

By the way, these here are the sketches that guy did for me:

First

Second

Third
Very nice. I like the third one in the lab - that must have taken a long time to make with all the background stuff.

Also, sorry for poofing last night. My internet decided it didn't like me.

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Takarashi
Katamari Kitten
Oh, I see, thanks for the tip. c: I tried asking someone in game and they said that they wouldnt tell me, and then they kept following me around and jumping until I found it myself later.. so mean!! And I think its stupid too that Kaiser doesn't glide, like he should move around like demon slayer!
Yeah, I've really come to despise Maple's community. Actually, it's to the point where I don't want to do party quests for special event rewards or faster leveling - it's just so terribly unpleasant. And heaven help you if you take longer than 10 seconds to perform any action whatsoever in a PQ. -_-

Yeah, I don't do Pqs either unless it is with my friends. (which happens never! xD) But I feel like I am one of the few nice people left in maple. I love to help others and they are always so greatful! smile Being nice is way more fun than being an a*****e

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Gentleman Chippo
Takarashi
Gentleman Chippo
Takarashi

If everyone here is playing in El Nido, join my guild. We can just play together.
I've always been a Windian. I've considered going to the merged servers to meet some of you guys from the thread, but I have such a hard time leaving. It's always been my home server. Starting fresh doesn't bother me, but yeah.

Hey hey! I moved to El Nido from Windia! I only moved because all my friends left or became pricks emo Also wanted a fresh start, meet new people, etc...

I'm also originally from Windia smile I didn't want to leave all my stuff either but I got used to el nido with my friends and they helped me become more settled than I was in windia smile

Also Chippo, if you want to add my characters to your guild that would be cool....

Lately I have been on Kaiser - RiotRyu
and I really love my beloved evan - Vebrendos

and if you want you can add my lumi but it isn't necessary, I kinda stopped going onto him at the moment, but that accounnt is LtLumia if you want to add that.

BUT THE OTHER TWO.... I like smile

Lightbringer

Katamari Kitten
Yeah, I don't do Pqs either unless it is with my friends. (which happens never! xD) But I feel like I am one of the few nice people left in maple. I love to help others and they are always so greatful! smile Being nice is way more fun than being an a*****e
I give out money and items if I have them, but it's kinda rare. I'm usually off training or on a quest so I'm just going from point A to point B.

Though, with the treasure star stuff going on, I've been handing out any reverse gear I find and don't want. I only really like the magician gear I think - the rest doesn't look very nice IMO.

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
Takarashi
Katamari Kitten
I give out money and items if I have them, but it's kinda rare. I'm usually off training or on a quest so I'm just going from point A to point B.

Though, with the treasure star stuff going on, I've been handing out any reverse gear I find and don't want. I only really like the magician gear I think - the rest doesn't look very nice IMO.

Yeah, I might give it out or sell it, or like, make a noob character to just hold all the items because it is taking up too much space in my inventory.

Anxious Browser

Takarashi

Don't even sweat it, dude, mine did that at least twice while I was talking to you gonk

Katamari Kitten

So that's why I haven't seen you around XD

Will do!

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

If you wanna add my two characters to the guild Chippo. their names are:

Lumi:iOrzelBialy
Kai:GarethLaguz

Anxious Browser

Fidelis Noctua

Well, I can't add anyone unless they're online so emo

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Gentleman Chippo

User Image

I'll go hop on my Kai first right now den. XD

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
User Image

Have you guys heard about that book they have out in Korea called Maplestory Secret Story? It's like this book of concept art for the five main heroes. It's so epic lookin. Here's what you apparently can get if you order it:

Secret Story

And someone on Tumblr has a friend who uploaded the scans of the concept art for the heroes. >w<

Mercedes
Aran
Phantom
Evan
Luminous

It'd be really nice if they brought this to the US, but I highly doubt it. I'll just wait until someone sells it on ebay. ;w; *Really wants it for the Phantom concept art*

Anxious Browser

Looks pretty sweet! pirate

I also like how only Aran, Evan, and Mercedes have ACTUAL names...
I was hoping for a little bit more from the kaiser x.x they dont do as much damage as i thought.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Lolmagnus

User Image

Yeahhhhhhhh, he looks cool, but now I see him and I'm like "I'm not that impressed with you. Guess I'll wait for Angelic then. :/"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff