Welcome to Gaia! ::

MommaAlice21's Husband

Sparkly Trader

11,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
I love supporting but surprised to see so many say jungle to be honest.

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Minkseru
I love supporting but surprised to see so many say jungle to be honest.

Well, considering that jungling is almost impossible until you have the right runes and that it's like a completely different game, I guess most people learn it last and often that means it's their worst position for a while.

Aeris Melios's Husband

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mid.
Used to be ok with Diana but with how often exhaust gets brought now I haven't picked her for a few months so now I pick Lux and then end up losing lane horribly.

MommaAlice21's Husband

Sparkly Trader

11,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Edward 100
Try Karma or Oriana for the laning issue. :p

I guess I would also take Urgot or Twitch come to think about it if I was forced to adc.

Wicked Girl

7,650 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Jungle..

I'd just pick warwick and farm till 6.. and then run around ulting everyone..
If I was forced to either mid or support, I'd play Nid/LeBlanc mid and Karma/Thresh as support. Those are my two worst roles but playing those champs just make it easier for me to be a factor l0l. I usally like to Jungle/Top but I can play ADC pretty well too :3
Sciffy
Jungle..

I'd just pick warwick and farm till 6.. and then run around ulting everyone..
Dat Feral Flare farmin'

He's so terror late game lol

Friendly Gaian

My worst lane would probably be top lane and jungle. Or any role that requires a tank because I am the worst at that xD People say it's easy to tank but I'm more for being the killer razz
I'd say if it even counts as a lane the jungle, only because I never play it and have no idea who goes there. I wouldn't even know who to pick since I always play marksman ADCs, except for those times some jackwagon picks the champion I want. Then I play a mage.
Stephanie Wilder
I'd say if it even counts as a lane the jungle, only because I never play it and have no idea who goes there. I wouldn't even know who to pick since I always play marksman ADCs, except for those times some jackwagon picks the champion I want. Then I play a mage.
Jungling is really really hard, if it's your first time. You gotta do some research on how to jungle if you plan to do it, if not you can ******** up hard for your team and yourself :<
Wooplez
Stephanie Wilder
Jungling is really really hard, if it's your first time. You gotta do some research on how to jungle if you plan to do it, if not you can ******** up hard for your team and yourself :<

Well considering that nine times out of ten I'm on a team that ignores me outright regardless if I play ADC or mage and I end up soloing a lane half the time as a result I most certainly am not going to take on being the jungler.
Stephanie Wilder
Wooplez
Stephanie Wilder

Well considering that nine times out of ten I'm on a team that ignores me outright regardless if I play ADC or mage and I end up soloing a lane half the time as a result I most certainly am not going to take on being the jungler.
Ah I see, well jungling is a good thing to learn if you ever SoloQ. What if you're in that position where you might play ranked and you're in your promos, then youre forced to jungle? If you didn't know how to jungle the game would be much harder.
Wooplez
Stephanie Wilder
Wooplez
Stephanie Wilder

Ah I see, well jungling is a good thing to learn if you ever SoloQ. What if you're in that position where you might play ranked and you're in your promos, then youre forced to jungle? If you didn't know how to jungle the game would be much harder.

You make a good point, but to be honest with you unless I'm going to win a cash prize I don't care about ranked. I don't want some useless skin or icon if I go ranked, I want money.

Cute Girl

supp
I'd pick leona because I think she's the best supp
though I've never played her

Distinct Elder

Jungle and Galio because tank and amazing ult.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff