• Hero 100
and Zac because lane zac is mean as all hell cool

Invisible Streaker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Timid 100
NASUS top. Top is my worse lane but I'm really good with him o.o
UHmm They would send me top DX and I would pick Swain, resistance against the empire!
Tylios Naviliano

Man I cant lane Zac redface I can jungl him but put me on a lane with him and GG. Whts the secret?
Minkseru
I love supporting but surprised to see so many say jungle to be honest.

JUNG is the best!! heart

Sammiebear21's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
Captn Mercy Sky
Tylios Naviliano

Man I cant lane Zac redface I can jungl him but put me on a lane with him and GG. Whts the secret?

start Q - W - E max your Q then it's a toss up between W and E, depending on if you need initiation or AoE damage.
and it's a lot of play style don't be afraid to abuse your passive especially your free revive. I don't know how many kills I've gotten by being cell seperated under a tower and the tower finishes them off before they can kill my blobs.
and I just love being a giant a*****e lane bully so Zac's kit fits me well in lane.
top lane teemo on duty
twisted
Tylios Naviliano
Captn Mercy Sky
Tylios Naviliano

start Q - W - E max your Q then it's a toss up between W and E, depending on if you need initiation or AoE damage.
and it's a lot of play style don't be afraid to abuse your passive especially your free revive. I don't know how many kills I've gotten by being cell seperated under a tower and the tower finishes them off before they can kill my blobs.
and I just love being a giant a*****e lane bully so Zac's kit fits me well in lane.

s**t lol I max w first then q bleeeeeee OKay Im going to go your way and stop sucking top lane.

Sammiebear21's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

11,975 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
Captn Mercy Sky
Tylios Naviliano
Captn Mercy Sky
Tylios Naviliano

s**t lol I max w first then q bleeeeeee OKay Im going to go your way and stop sucking top lane.

you basically poke them down and E when you engage.
i usually grab spirits visage early because regen. though sunfire is also a good alt if your facing a heavy ad champ is sunfire
Jungle is my worst lane thus far. I'd say jungle is the most strategically intensive, while ADC is the most mechanically intensive.

I'd play Amumu. His win rate is suspiciously high.

Demonic Zealot

Top.

With Riven.

Because I hate playing tanky tops.

I already suck at the lane, I don't want to suck with my champ too.

Demonic Medic

Jungle.
Relying on your random teammates in a normal match...is hard orz
Amumu is generally my go-to jungler.
Tylios Naviliano
Captn Mercy Sky
Tylios Naviliano
Captn Mercy Sky
Tylios Naviliano

you basically poke them down and E when you engage.
i usually grab spirits visage early because regen. though sunfire is also a good alt if your facing a heavy ad champ is sunfire

yea I do engage with e, but I was failing with the w insted of q. heheh I usually go sunfire first u.u

Liberal Seeker

Damn, I'm stuck with Jungle.
Nocturne/Vi/Diana.
Can ya tell where that's going?
"K so i'ma stay in the jungle till 6, ya'll just be careful and ring any bells for me. kthnx<3"

Though I've had some good games with Vi. She's so strong. @~@

Lonely Friend

Jungle. Lee sin, only because I can play him Mid/Top/support pretty well and would probably have the best chance at jungle successfully with him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff