Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What's your favorite part of Guild Wars 2?

Professions 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Customizable characters 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
Races 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
Story 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 5 ]
Updates 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
Hey everyone! I was just wondering what you like most about Guild Wars 2. I'd love to have a discussion about it in the comments too! gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
I love GW2 for its graphics and characters. When you have 8 characters like me, you really get just appreciate the differences in each of them.

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
I love GW2 for its graphics and characters. When you have 8 characters like me, you really get just appreciate the differences in each of them.

Oh I totally agree! I'm still working on getting every profession completed, but I can totally see what you're saying. Which character is your favorite? gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
My main is a norn necromacer but I have two humans, a thief and a mesmer, so it's really hard for me to say. Lol

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
My main is a norn necromacer but I have two humans, a thief and a mesmer, so it's really hard for me to say. Lol

Interesting. I think my favorite is my human engineer. I just love being an engineer. If I had enough gems, I'd make tons of them. razz
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Interesting. I think my favorite is my human engineer. I just love being an engineer. If I had enough gems, I'd make tons of them. razz

I have a little asura engineer which I plan on leveling eventually. Some of the achievement chests give you gems. :3

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

I have a little asura engineer which I plan on leveling eventually. Some of the achievement chests give you gems. :3

Really? That's really cool. I don't think I knew about the gems. xd
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Yep, it's actually a fairly new thing. You get an achievement chest for every 500 or 1,000 achievement points. Though I can't remember which number chest you get the gems in. But if you have the gold for gems, I say go for it. razz The exchange rate is pretty ridiculous but yeah

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Yep, it's actually a fairly new thing. You get an achievement chest for every 500 or 1,000 achievement points. Though I can't remember which number chest you get the gems in. But if you have the gold for gems, I say go for it. razz The exchange rate is pretty ridiculous but yeah

Oh, THAT! Yes, I knew about that. I've only gotten one though. I'm really bad at getting achievement points... xd
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Oh, THAT! Yes, I knew about that. I've only gotten one though. I'm really bad at getting achievement points... xd

That's how I feel lol I know some people with 10k achievement points. The easy ones to get are the living story ones. Though almost all of the recent living story achievements have jumping puzzles... I suck at jumping puzzles.

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

That's how I feel lol I know some people with 10k achievement points. The easy ones to get are the living story ones. Though almost all of the recent living story achievements have jumping puzzles... I suck at jumping puzzles.

Oh I'm good at jumping puzzles and killing sutff, so I have a couple thousand points. I just can't be arsed to do the living story for the points and such. razz
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Oh I'm good at jumping puzzles and killing sutff, so I have a couple thousand points. I just can't be arsed to do the living story for the points and such. razz

Most of my points are from the living story stuff. lol I wish I was good at jumping puzzles. >.< I lag wayy too much to be any good at them.

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Most of my points are from the living story stuff. lol I wish I was good at jumping puzzles. >.< I lag wayy too much to be any good at them.

Ah. Well, Christmas is coming up. Why don't you wish for some computer upgrades? wink

Hilarious Genius

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
I haven't played much GW2. I got two max toons within a month after it's release, but aside from that I didn't do much.

I do love it's crafting system out of every other MMO I've tried.
Gonna save up for a new computer after the holidays. biggrin
Crafting in GW2 is pretty cool. Been doing a lot more of it for my legendary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff