Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What's your favorite part of Guild Wars 2?

Professions 0.088235294117647 8.8% [ 3 ]
Customizable characters 0.38235294117647 38.2% [ 13 ]
Races 0.20588235294118 20.6% [ 7 ]
Story 0.14705882352941 14.7% [ 5 ]
Updates 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
Jorheim
I haven't played much GW2. I got two max toons within a month after it's release, but aside from that I didn't do much.

I do love it's crafting system out of every other MMO I've tried.

Very interesting. You should play Guild Wars 2 more! It's gotten better with the updates and the living stories and all of that. Also, I never really got into crafting. I do it a little bit when I need something but other than that I just gather materials and let them sit in my bank. crying
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Gonna save up for a new computer after the holidays. biggrin
Crafting in GW2 is pretty cool. Been doing a lot more of it for my legendary.

Awesome~! Good luck with that. I'm hoping to upgrade my video card as it's a couple years old and not running some of my games as well as it should. I never really got into crafting, unfortunately. I only collect materials and do a little crafting when I need something. XD
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Awesome~! Good luck with that. I'm hoping to upgrade my video card as it's a couple years old and not running some of my games as well as it should. I never really got into crafting, unfortunately. I only collect materials and do a little crafting when I need something. XD

Lol well hopefully I can get a gaming computer this time. Before I was playing on my 8.5 year old laptop before it died in August, then a friend let me borrow her 6 year old computer until I can buy a new one. It's an improvement from what I was running, but definitely need a new computer xD But there's some really good money in selling crafting materials if you're not using them. Tier 3 and 4 sell for a decent amount though the tier 6 and 7 mats sell for the most. If I wasn't going for a legendary I would definitely be selling them, sadly though I need a lot of tier 6 mats. And charged lodstones... Ugh

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Lol well hopefully I can get a gaming computer this time. Before I was playing on my 8.5 year old laptop before it died in August, then a friend let me borrow her 6 year old computer until I can buy a new one. It's an improvement from what I was running, but definitely need a new computer xD But there's some really good money in selling crafting materials if you're not using them. Tier 3 and 4 sell for a decent amount though the tier 6 and 7 mats sell for the most. If I wasn't going for a legendary I would definitely be selling them, sadly though I need a lot of tier 6 mats. And charged lodstones... Ugh

Oh yeah, I sell materials once I hit a full stack of something. It's true, I can get several, several gold from a stack of anything. Good luck getting a gaming computer. I built the gaming computer that I'm currently using. I'm certified in PC troubleshooting and repair (that's not really relevant, but I enjoy bragging anyway razz ). Good gaming computers can run a few thousand dollars, but I have some very nice friends and I'm good at shopping (seems to be a girl thing razz ) and I got a gaming computer for just $200, including a new keyboard and mouse. wink
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Oh yeah, I sell materials once I hit a full stack of something. It's true, I can get several, several gold from a stack of anything. Good luck getting a gaming computer. I built the gaming computer that I'm currently using. I'm certified in PC troubleshooting and repair (that's not really relevant, but I enjoy bragging anyway razz ). Good gaming computers can run a few thousand dollars, but I have some very nice friends and I'm good at shopping (seems to be a girl thing razz ) and I got a gaming computer for just $200, including a new keyboard and mouse. wink

Girl powers for the win! Lol but thanks, definitely could use the luck. I'll probably end up saving stacks so I don't go completely broke after I get everything I need for Meteorlogicus. Going to be the solar system biggrin

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Girl powers for the win! Lol but thanks, definitely could use the luck. I'll probably end up saving stacks so I don't go completely broke after I get everything I need for Meteorlogicus. Going to be the solar system biggrin

Awesome~! biggrin
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Awesome~! biggrin

Yep yep smile

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Awesome~! biggrin

Yep yep smile

So, uh, what gender are you? It'd be so cool to meet another girl that plays Guild Wars 2. I don't know any girls that play video games. crying
My favorite part of GW2 has to be the graphics/scenery.

I lost interest in endgame a long time ago, but it's lovely just to walk around the game world (graphics so good!) - and I love how grass/shrubbery moves when you walk through it, it's a really nice touch that most MMOs lack, and has a huge effect on immersion. Stuff like water droplets on the 'camera lens' when you surface from swimming, also..
✧

- - - -- ---✧✧

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
Janish
My favorite part of GW2 has to be the graphics/scenery.

I lost interest in endgame a long time ago, but it's lovely just to walk around the game world (graphics so good!) - and I love how grass/shrubbery moves when you walk through it, it's a really nice touch that most MMOs lack, and has a huge effect on immersion. Stuff like water droplets on the 'camera lens' when you surface from swimming, also..
✧

- - - -- ---✧✧

Ohhh yes, I totally agree with everything that you said. Especially the grass-growing effects of the sylvari. THAT is amazing! biggrin
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Awesome~! biggrin

Yep yep smile

So, uh, what gender are you? It'd be so cool to meet another girl that plays Guild Wars 2. I don't know any girls that play video games. crying

I'm a girl lol I was one of the first few girls in my guild if I'm right. It is really nice to hang out with other chicks in game.

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Awesome~! biggrin

Yep yep smile

I'm a girl lol I was one of the first few girls in my guild if I'm right. It is really nice to hang out with other chicks in game.

Awesome! Nice to meet you! I find that I have trouble getting along with girls, but you seem so cool. You must be the exception!

Feline Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
I just got GW2 tonight!!

Shaggy Cub

3,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Streaker 200
Im not your princess
I just got GW2 tonight!!

Awesome~! Let me know if you have any questions. If you happen to be playing in Henge of Denravi, we'd be able to play together. smile
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack
Kuro Kanso
TeeJinxBlack

Awesome~! biggrin

Yep yep smile

Awesome! Nice to meet you! I find that I have trouble getting along with girls, but you seem so cool. You must be the exception!

Nice to meet you too. biggrin And yeah I definitely know that feeling. It takes me a little while to warm up to any new girl in my guild. I dunno, I think it's the "typical girl gamer" that I have problems with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff