Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Smoker

I am just wondering if anyone has been playing the game? And how far you have and if you like it?

I'm level 16 on the inoch server. I really enjoy it, it's been fun since the full launch (i just hate how I had to start over from beta hahaha)

Well. Let me know what you think. And if you're on inoch and want to play.

If you haven't , look up archeage if you want to try a new game! smile

Aged Rabbit

11,250 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
Yeah, I... started. and I like it when the game doesn't freeze. I don't think I should be playing a game that big on my toaster.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kerosene Helix
Yeah, I... started. and I like it when the game doesn't freeze. I don't think I should be playing a game that big on my toaster.

to be fair it is poorly optimized. You require more to run the game than something else equally.

Having said that, it is a very fun game.

It does cost money to get fully in to it, which i still need deciding with.

Invisible Lover

The game is... Okay, dependent upon a lot of factors.

For one, a good and active guild makes the game much more enjoyable. It's largely a solo grind until you hit max level, then you can drop into some fun PvP.

Another factor that plays a big role - Which faction you're playing on. Most of the servers seem to have a larger Western faction playerbase versus the East, which seems to get wrecked in PvP. Of course, that didn't stop me from creating and maintaining an Eastern main but I do speak from experience that the West tends to outnumber the East.

Also, the game tends to play very differently depending on whether or not you're Pay to Play or Free to Play. As Free to Play, you can explore all of the questing content (which is pretty suck) and join into PvP fights, but you're basically handicapped from exploring any other content that the game has to offer.

Overall, it's a decent game - It's just VERY poorly managed, which is largely why I'm not paying for it, anymore.

Adventuring Pup

8,025 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
The game isn't bad at all. The only thing that bothers me is the combat system, but other than that the graphics are beyond amazing. A reason I stopped playing it was because it gets very tedious without anyone to play with. I got around level 35 before I quit playing because of that.

Another thing is because I adore playing as the East side, but most, if not all, servers prefer the West side as characters. I think the West side characters are too bland ;;

The lag is real if you don't have a decent computer.

Feline Genius

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I might look into it soon.

Big Werewolf

6,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
I hit 50 within the first week of release. It was really fun with friends. But my friends don't play anymore.

Dedicated Tactician

I played it... for a day or so.
Eh

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
I have it downloaded. Haven't touched it since the launch since the servers were crashing and took forever to log onto any characters. No actual game play has been made since making one character.

Is it even possible to log on anymore?

Demonic Felis catus

12,625 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I tried it..
I couldn't get that much into it though emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash