Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Kitten

Aulora- Kokeshi keychain set; kokeshi Bunnies 2,4,7,8,10 -2,150g
Dark-Velvet-Revolver - Wreaths 3,4 ; Cupcakes 1,3,4,6,7,8 ; Plushies 5s,6s,7s,19s,20,26 ; Train 8 ; Chocolates 1,2,3,5,6,7,10,14,25,26,29,30 - 3,600
D_Negel- All - 3350g
Evergreen Willow- All - 1850g
Fayt_of_Redemption - Fancy Beverage 2,4,5 ; Swirl Candles 1,4,6,7,11,12,14 ; Deco Candles 1,4,5,6,7,9 ; All Sweets - 3450g
Flammable Rainbowz- Regular Stocking; Mistletoe Couple, Santa Bear; Heart Shaped Box ; V-Day Cards: Happy V-Day, I Love you - 625
Gemini Genesis- All -600
happi berri- All - 450
Konani_NTH- Gingerbread Bunny, Mistletoe Bunny - 1000g
lan-neko- All - 400g
Lil Cute Stranger- All holiday candles, Gingerbread House, All V-Day Treats - 500g
lilloulou-Roses Set, Poststyles set - 1400
Mirabellethor- Huggles,Love,Kiss Me, Sweet Heart, I love you & Be Mine Candy Hearts - 1500
OrliDeppgrl1526- Light Fancy Ornaments Set;Dark Fancy Ornaments Set; V-Day Bows Set; Light Pink & Red Heart Lollies; I love you Rose (w/note) - 3100
rimedragaona-Ornaments Set, Winter Stickers Set, Valentine Set; Hearts Set; Spirit, Belle & Ickle Kitties-2,100
vero14_70 - All - 3000g

Grand Total: 20,000 (artist discount applied + tip)
29,075/2 for collective artist discount=14,537.5+tip in case I messed up my math = 20,000

~~~I Will Now Send A LABELED Trade Containing The Pg # To HolidayJubilee Or My Order Will Be Skipped Until I Fix It.~~~

I'll be back to order certs later o3o <3

Lavish Spirit

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Yay you're open! whee

BabyDucklingLove - Christmas Tree, Gold Bell w/Red Ribbon, Gold Bell w/Green Ribbon, Gold Bell w/Blue Ribbon, Snowman w/Green Scarf, Red White and Pink Heart Bracelet, Rainbow Heart Bracelet, Sweetie Pie V-Day Card, Happy Valentines Day V-Day Card, Bee Mine V-Day Card - 1800g
Dark-Velvet-Revolver - Presents 23 + 24 - 400g
D_Negel - Everything - 3350g
Evergreen Willow - Everything - 1850g
Gemini Genesis - Everything - 600g
happi berri - Everything - 450g
lan-neko - Everything - 400g

Grand Total: 8850g

~~~I Will Now Send A LABELED Trade Containing The Pg # To HolidayJubilee Or My Order Will Be Skipped Until I Fix It.~~~

Morbid_Love_090's Partner In Crime

Enduring Completist

49,200 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
User ImageUser Image

Lol. It's okay, Serk. The one with the Wayfarer's form was removed, at least, so maybe it's just that one you remembered updating, unless you know you did both, then just ignore me. xD

I'm going to make a reply in this Rp real quick and pop onto the mule for updates and order filling ^^
Tayasu Sango

BabyDucklingLove - box of chocolates - 250g
Dark-Velvet-Revolver - chocolates #1-24 - 1200g
D_Negel - gingerbread house, all cake pops - 1150g
Lil Cute Stranger - all v-day treats - 150g
lilloulou - all post styles - 200g
Grand Total: 2950g

Taking dome freebies, tyvm<3
disappointed that every bird wasn't in this one >n<
definitely understandable though with school and all
User ImageUser Image

You don't have the correct page number in your trade label. We haven't reached that many yet.
Serkunet
I can get my own, unless you guys only want the users listed in staff to get orders?
(Sorta forgot to fill out the forms v.v)
User ImageUser Image

Oh geez, no. xD. I think I was the only to actually fill that form out out of habit. Otherwise I'd be the only one sending orders and whatever cause I don't think Fayt filled it out for her, but she auto-adds the three of us anyway, so you're listed on the front ^^
Let me know if you still want to get it yourself, though. I can get it if I get to it before you, anyway.
HolidayJubilee
User ImageUser Image

You don't have the correct page number in your trade label. We haven't reached that many yet.

Sorry D': it's fixed now.
Tayasu Sango

Sorry D': it's fixed now.
User ImageUser Image

No problem. I saw that and thought 'wow, I missed a lot between this morning and now'. xD Thank you for fixing it ^^

Okay, front page is completely updated. I'm going to start filling what orders I can now ^^

BabyDucklingLove - Set - 11,375g

Dark Velvet Revolver - Chocolates Set - 1,600g

D_Negel - Set - 3,350g

Evergreen Willow - Valentine Shake // Christmas Lights Set // Snowy Cabin // Winter Cocoa Set - 1,550g

Fayt_of_Redemption - All Candle Sets // Sweets Set - 3,575g

Gemini Genesis - Set - 600g

Happi Berri - Set - 450g

lan-neko - Set - 400g

Lil Cute Stranger - GingerBread House // Fruit Cakes Set - 400g

lilloulou - Roses Set - 1,200g

Mirabellethor - Candy Canes Set - 1,250g

OrliDeppgrl1526 - X-mas Gift Boxes Set // X-mas Bows Set // Posts Styles Set // All Light Ornaments Set // V-day Bows Set // V-day Boxes Set // V-day Candies(Plain Set, I Love U Set, Be Mine Set, My Boy Set, Lover Set) - 9,525g

rimedragaona - Snowy Hill Post Style // Heart Post Style Set // I Heart Winter // Sleigh Over Moon // Candy Canes Set // Ornament Set // Winter Stickers(Holly, Snowflake, Stocking) // Snow Scene // Valentine( ILU ) // Hearts Set // Kitties(Spirit) - 2,025g

vero14_70 - VDay Cupcakes(2,3,4) // Xmas Cupcakes(1,3) // Ginger Bread Men Set - 2,250g

Grand Total: 39,550g/2 = 19,775g

Lavish Spirit

@Xalia: Ahhh right, yea that makes sense, I only removed the dot from one of the forms XD didn't realise it was on the other one too, but they're both gone now right?

Okies cool, yea that's grand I can fill my own, it's fine ^^
User ImageUser Image

Yeah, they're both gone. >3 Thank you ^^
It wasn't too much of a big deal, but I can see some people copying it anyway if they were to get one of the pets.

Yeah, we couldn't keep you from that if we wanted to, I think. xD. You take care of the site, after all. PLus it's like the three of us run these anyway.

Gilla's order sent.

Beloved Heckler

User Image

User Image

Thanks so much!

I always love all my stuff from the Collective you all are great! Happy Holidays!

Please BUMP all the tanks you play.
Support the Tank Owners.

Interesting Prophet

16,140 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
5 / OrliDeppgrl1526 / YES / YES / OD / ordered from Aulora, Fayt, Evelon, Ivy, Kitty, rime, Tenko

Completed and Sent!

User Image
User ImageUser Image

No problem Gilla ^^

Makes me happy to see my post styles used >3

I'll update in a sec. Orders might be taking awhile at first. Saving the files to a notepad to make copying and pasting easier. I probably should have done this as they were being added to the PB xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff