Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is your favorite type of fruit?

Berry! Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, etc. 0.46788990825688 46.8% [ 102 ]
Hesperidium! Oranges, Grapefruits, Lemons, etc. 0.041284403669725 4.1% [ 9 ]
Pepo! Watermelons, Honeydews, Cantaloupes, etc. 0.20183486238532 20.2% [ 44 ]
Pome! Apples and Pears 0.087155963302752 8.7% [ 19 ]
Drupe! Peaches, Apricots, Plums, etc. 0.041284403669725 4.1% [ 9 ]
I don't care for fruit. 0.027522935779817 2.8% [ 6 ]
Gold! 0.13302752293578 13.3% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 218 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Space Pup

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Well, now I'm at an impasse (I'm an idiot, this is not an impasse)I'm at a loss, I forgot which ones I do and don't have, and now you've added more sets emotion_donotwant While I try to think of which ones I need again I'll steal one of your affiliate links and ask that you add mine biggrin

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.89100627_1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3z543Qo.png[/IMG][/url]

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha
Well, now I'm at an impasse (I'm an idiot, this is not an impasse)I'm at a loss, I forgot which ones I do and don't have, and now you've added more sets emotion_donotwant While I try to think of which ones I need again I'll steal one of your affiliate links and ask that you add mine biggrin

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-shops/t.89100627_1][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3z543Qo.png[/IMG][/url]

The ones that you do not have yet are the Frozen ones, and the newly added Snow White ones (dwarves and queens). I need to get those sent out to you and the other two in the billionaire's club.

And I'd be more than happy to add you as an affiliate. =3

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

User Image

The ones that you do not have yet are the Frozen ones, and the newly added Snow White ones (dwarves and queens). I need to get those sent out to you and the other two in the billionaire's club.

Oh, well I am very thankful that atleast one of us remembers!

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

User Image

Question! Are a lot of the links on the front page showing as broken for you? They are for me, and it's no good if people can't see the images.

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

User Image

Question! Are a lot of the links on the front page showing as broken for you? They are for me, and it's no good if people can't see the images.

They are, it's the same for your shop banner in your sig but it seems to be mostly a decent portion of the anime section that's not working for me.

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

User Image

They are, it's the same for your shop banner in your sig but it seems to be mostly a decent portion of the anime section that's not working for me.

Crud. I'll need to review if I had them under tiny cc or tiny url. XP

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

User Image

Crud. I'll need to review if I had them under tiny cc or tiny url. XP

No doubt that fixing all those links will be an assload of fun biggrin

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha

Like a barrel of monkeys. And I'm sure you know how fun a barrel of monkeys is.

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Like a barrel of monkeys. And I'm sure you know how fun a barrel of monkeys is.

Hey hey hey, you best not be bad mouthing monkeys, me and my posse might have to come break some more links in your thread.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha

That's actually a pretty cool painting. =D

Oh! And thank you, past me! Apparently on my mule I had already started to update the tiny url links for the thread, so a lot I just had to copy/paste.

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Oh! And thank you, past me! Apparently on my mule I had already started to update the tiny url links for the thread, so a lot I just had to copy/paste.

Yeah, I have no idea where it's from though.

Past you has some incredible foresight, lets hope future you can be just as good for any other issues biggrin

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Past you has some incredible foresight, lets hope future you can be just as good for any other issues biggrin

Let's hope so. =3

So when did you strike up your minishop? I like the little cakes in it.

Lady Mae Lou's Husband

Benevolent Combatant

10,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Inquisitor 200
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Let's hope so. =3

Ah, I did not. The owner is stepping away from it for reasons and put it up for auction, and at the risk of having one less mini-shop ongoing I forked out 40b for it, and I can commission extra stuff for the future biggrin
It's going to be interesting as I took it purely for the sake of it still being alive, and less so for profits and I have no idea when to release junk and the likes and it's all quite mind boggling D:

Romantic Bookworm

Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha
yuki_lily
Monkey Buddha

Let's hope so. =3

Ah, I did not. The owner is stepping away from it for reasons and put it up for auction, and at the risk of having one less mini-shop ongoing I forked out 40b for it, and I can commission extra stuff for the future biggrin
It's going to be interesting as I took it purely for the sake of it still being alive, and less so for profits and I have no idea when to release junk and the likes and it's all quite mind boggling D:

O.O Dang, that's a lot of gold! I've actually never heard of putting a minishop up for auction. Especially since no two people are going to make things that look exactly the same. (I had a contest back in like 2009ish in which I gave people an avatar and the base I use, and ask them to what I do. The results were interesting. XD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff