Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which is your favorite type of fruit?

Berry! Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, etc. 0.46788990825688 46.8% [ 102 ]
Hesperidium! Oranges, Grapefruits, Lemons, etc. 0.041284403669725 4.1% [ 9 ]
Pepo! Watermelons, Honeydews, Cantaloupes, etc. 0.20183486238532 20.2% [ 44 ]
Pome! Apples and Pears 0.087155963302752 8.7% [ 19 ]
Drupe! Peaches, Apricots, Plums, etc. 0.041284403669725 4.1% [ 9 ]
I don't care for fruit. 0.027522935779817 2.8% [ 6 ]
Gold! 0.13302752293578 13.3% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 218 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 >

Romantic Bookworm

ButterflyxMadness
heart

Hello hello! How's it going? =3
yuki_lily
ButterflyxMadness
heart

Going good! :3
Been working, trying to save up so I can move! xD

How about for you?

Romantic Bookworm

ButterflyxMadness
yuki_lily
ButterflyxMadness
heart

Going good! :3
Been working, trying to save up so I can move! xD

How about for you?

Moving is exciting! =D Changing states?

I've been working hard too. I just got hired on a full time job and I'm working part time at another. Also decided to do a little crocheted goods Etsy shop. I'm working on making products now. So far going with children's hats with braids and making them Disney themed. (Specifically working on a toddler Ariel hat at the moment).
yuki_lily

Moving is exciting! =D Changing states?

I've been working hard too. I just got hired on a full time job and I'm working part time at another. Also decided to do a little crocheted goods Etsy shop. I'm working on making products now. So far going with children's hats with braids and making them Disney themed. (Specifically working on a toddler Ariel hat at the moment).

I wish! Haha nope just out on my own, well with my bf, sister, and her bf. x3

Oh wow! Awww I bet your work is adorable! I wish I knew how to crochet. My mamaw crochets and everything she makes is wonderful. She made some baby shoes for a girl with flowers on them, gahh they're adorable.

Cheery Conversationalist

yuki_lily
Hey there, yuki! I wanted to tell you that you can post a thread about your pixel shop in the Shops sub-forum of Totally Hooked. You can find that forum here. Make sure to read the posting guide for help. heart

Cute shop. I'd love to order a Vincent Valentine holding a bump sign. I was wondering how much that would cost. Your prices don't seem like they've been adjusted for today's MP values.

Romantic Bookworm

Felina75
yuki_lily
Hey there, yuki! I wanted to tell you that you can post a thread about your pixel shop in the Shops sub-forum of Totally Hooked. You can find that forum here. Make sure to read the posting guide for help. heart

Cute shop. I'd love to order a Vincent Valentine holding a bump sign. I was wondering how much that would cost. Your prices don't seem like they've been adjusted for today's MP values.

I made a thread in the guild. =3

I can't bring myself to charge too much for my little pixels. They're not very large and were done in MS Paint. As for making Vincent Valentine for you, it might be a while. I'm still trying to locate a copy of my bases since the one of this computer got encrypted with a virus. =/

Cheery Conversationalist

yuki_lily
Felina75
yuki_lily

I can't bring myself to charge too much for my little pixels. They're not very large and were done in MS Paint. As for making Vincent Valentine for you, it might be a while. I'm still trying to locate a copy of my bases since the one of this computer got encrypted with a virus. =/
I'm glad you made a thread.

That's perfectly fine. I'm in no hurry. That's kind of going to slow your business down isn't it.

Romantic Bookworm

Felina75
yuki_lily
Felina75
yuki_lily

That's perfectly fine. I'm in no hurry. That's kind of going to slow your business down isn't it.

Not my plushie business. =3 Once I set my mind to fill orders it takes no time at all. It's just sharing the img.

Cheery Conversationalist

yuki_lily
Felina75
yuki_lily
Felina75
yuki_lily

Not my plushie business. =3 Once I set my mind to fill orders it takes no time at all. It's just sharing the img.
cat_confused Is there a particular program for that you use for image sharing? I have never run a shop like this so I don't know anything about it. lol.

Romantic Bookworm

Felina75
cat_confused Is there a particular program for that you use for image sharing? I have never run a shop like this so I don't know anything about it. lol.

I upload to Photobucket, then make the url smaller via tinyurl. So the tinyurl is what everyone gets.

Cheery Conversationalist

yuki_lily
Felina75

I upload to Photobucket, then make the url smaller via tinyurl. So the tinyurl is what everyone gets.
Ah, yes. Me too, except the tinyurl. heart

Demonic Ladykiller

14,925 Points
  • Scary Sampling 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
The Gaia NPC Plushies
Username: Serenade Silver
Plushie Name(s): Brennivin, Azrael, Ciro, Louie, Stein
Other:
Total Cost: 5000g

Anime Plushies
Plushie Name(s): Attack On Titan: Armin Arlert, Attack On Titan: Titan, Attack on Titan: Levi Ackerman, Black Butler: Sebastian, Black Butler: Undertaker, Death Note: L, Death Note: Light, Fruits Basket: Yuki Sohma, Hetalia: Germany, Hetalia: Italy, Hetalia: Japan, InuYasha: Sesshomaru, Ouran Highschool Host Club: Kyoya Vampire, Pokemon: Zekrom, Ranma 1/2: Mousse, Studio Ghibli's Howl's Moving Castle: Howl, Studio Ghibli's Spirited Away: Haku
Other:
Total Cost: 16000g

Video Game Plushies
Plushie Name(s): Miles Edgeworth, Aerith, Advent Loz, Dark Link, Ganondorf, Link, Sheik, Ogre Link, Kid Icarus, Hatsune Miku
Other:
Total Cost: 10000g

b]Television and Movie Plushies
Plushie Name(s): Willy Wonka, Edward Scissorhands, Severus Snape, Jareth1, Jareth2, Jareth3, Sweeney Todd, Toph, Zuko, Cinderella3, Mulan, Maleficent, Raven
Other:
Total Cost: 13000g

Grand Total: 24,000g + 250,000,000 tip = 250,024,000g (correct me if wrong!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff