1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 267 268 269 > >> >>> »|

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Welcome to Terrato's Third Symphony, henceforth referred to as Terrato³
(or Terrato3 if you are too lazy to use ALT codes. [ALT-0179, btw.])

That's my gypsy lamia OC, Descant, up there and she frowns at shenanigans (and eats children), so leave them at the door.

______News______
4.13.2011 - Business as usual.

2.2.2011 - Just Three Words is having a baby! She might be a little slow to fill orders.
10.27.2010 - The legendary revamp truly begins.
8.10.2010 - Hiatus. Need to get things done, but I'll be back.
7.15.2010 - Vacation. Don't look for me.
?.?.? - Grand opening. Joy!

______Table of Contents______

To use the search feature, press F3 and use the T3-## next to the section names to get to where you need to go.

• title • [T3-01] rules: word is law • [T3-02] music: pentatonic • [T3-03] x graphics: dodge/burn • [T3-04] special guest chibi artist: just three words •
• [T3-05] status: sit-rep • [T3-06] network: affiliation • [T3-07] blacklist: heaven/hell •

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
User ImageT3-01

• Follow ToS.

­• I am the Alpha and have final say in anything THE MAN doesn't interfere in.

• No trolling. In fact, no extended periods of drama of any flavor but my own.

• Refrain from posting images irrelevant to the thread or the topics being discussed. Refrain from posting anything that is as randomly inspired as /b/.

• Refrain from obscenely tasteless jokes. What is obscenely tasteless depends on my mood and is subject to change. However, replies of "your mom" are annoying, and dead baby jokes will see you instantly ignored.

• Do not ask for the inclusion of a very specific licensed sound bytes from other audio media, such as a song, movie, or game. Do not ask for the inclusion of an image from other visual media, such as a magazine, movie, or promotional art for a game. You won't incur penalty for asking, but I will incur penalty for complying. I would add "and getting compensation for it" but the mods are kinda not picky about who they shut down and ban these days, normally not looking into the case and just... doing it. So. No.

-------• As an extension of the above, one is normally allowed to use pictures and the such in these sorts of shops. Using pictures will be allowed, as long as the person requesting the picture be used can prove that a) they created it or b) they have permission from the artist to use the picture in other sorts of media. The above rule was posted because I imagine people wanting to use Mortal Kombat in their sigs, but I'm sure that neither Boon nor Tobias have little nephews that venture on Gaia Online. On the other hand, stock photos or sounds are permissible.

-------• For further reading on the above, please see this image explanation and this thread.

• Do not rush me. I would sooner delete your workfile and refund your money than deal with your incessant and often unwarranted nagging. I have a life, and work as hard and fast as I can on this stuff that, in the end, does not pay my bills. The fact that I'm trying to make this the thing that pays my bills should tell you how hard I will work on it.

-------• As an extension of the above, feel free to ask questions, as I am very open to them. While rushing me is as unwise as rushing a barber when you're sitting in his chair, asking me how things are coming along is well within your rights.

• I reserve the right to refuse any commission at any time and for any reason whatsoever.

• In the case of an unruly customer, I reserve the right to refund money and cancel the commission. I'm not here to gain a headache behind online currency and pixels.

• I reserve the right to defer to artistic license when something is unclear or simply is not working, while still remaining in the general parameters of the commission.

• The rules are subject to change without notice, as needed.

User Image

All music created by the proprietor of this thread (hereon referred to as "X" ) is copyright Uberwulf X, Muted Howl, Music Street, and any and all other private or company names, past, present, or future, that refers to one [name withheld] (also simply referred to as "X" ). X retains all rights to music, including but not limited to ability to alter, sell, and distribute beyond the confines of Gaia Online.

All graphics created by X are copyright X, and subject to distribution beyond the confines of Gaia Online.

Samples, soundfonts, and instruments are copyright respective creators and holders, including but not limited to X.

Brushes, textures, fonts, and random or stock images are copyright respective creators and holders, including but not limited to X.

At all times possible, credit will be given where due, as per the wishes of those creating the above mentioned audible and visible tools. Credit will still be given due in the case of most free, not-common things, because if I'm using it, then it is worth public notice.

Theft of intellectual property, music, and graphics, is still theft. Thus, all instances of the such will be penalized to the furthest extent possible by law, Gaian and real. Do not screw with me about my music.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image T3-02

The meat and potatoes, and where I'll be spending most of my time. As a composer and sequencer, I need practice in speed. Therefore, I don't plan on writing music illustrating the end of the cosmos, as seen by a lone butterfly. Any silly or dreadfully complex requests will be denied.

STYLE
I will attempt to write music in any genre requested. My strong points are the orchestral, rap, electonica, and minimalist-leaning areas. However, I am working on increasing proficiency with rock and the such. Character theme music or video game stage music is also possible. Certain requests will take longer than others, especially if they're in a genre I'm not used to working in (polka, etc), or require more effort than the norm for thematic elements.

EXPECTATIONS
The length for pieces will change depending on the song; there is no fixed time goal at all. The more complex the commission, the more likely that the end result will be even longer (and take longer to create). I'm aiming for speed but I will produce music of quality.

I am not a great lyricist singer, so unless you want a vocoder or offensively heavy auto-tuning in your song, try to refrain from asking me to sing your song. If you are willing to sing or have another person willing to do so, we can negotiate that. If your desired lyrics are simple enough, I MAY consider singing them. However, things will go much faster if I don't have to do any of this, and so I will never offer it. If I have trouble with the lyric lines, I will not sing them, and you will be informed of this decision. Lyrics will not be added to commissions that don't explicitly request them.

See, the the whole point is... like any other artistic commission, you're giving me a guideline, and I'm going to do what i feel is necessary to fulfill the contract. You might be surprised, or it might be just how you expected.

You, the customer, have the right (and perhaps the duty) to listen to the preview/s posted, and voice your opinion about what has been presented. If you feel that the commission is moving too far outside of the bounds of what you wished for, have a question as to my thought processes, or simply want to voice a concern to be sure that I remember something, please speak up. Such is the reason that previews are posted, otherwise I may as well not post them, rather returning to the thread when the commission is completed.

PRICING
The least I will accept for anything musical is 250K, and this bare minimum is non-negotiable so don't bother asking me if I'll take a solid gold less. I am likely to "suggest" more if you start tacking on more elements after I've started, or if predict your music will be slightly more irritating to work on than usual... it happens.

This amount goes against my "enough that any ol' person can afford it" ways... but considering what I'm doing, the fact that despite the speed I'm not creating some "boom tch uunce DRUMROLL WILHELM SCREAM" nonsense, Gaian inflation (fake money, btw), and my going to make this a career, I think I can bump up the price. And if I feel that I'm still underpricing, I reserve the right to increase the cost. Of course, a warning will go out before it happens.

I also take items of comparable value, if I like the items. I suppose that should be noted.

I am open for IRL commissions. However, as per Gaia Online rule, I will not discuss the such in this thread; PM or IM me for that information. As I switch back and forth between many files, I can't say that one commission or the other will be completed first, though I always place cash work higher on the to-do list than gold commissions since I can't pay rent with gold.

EXAMPLES

Midnight Sky
The Runic - Broken City (Instrumental)
The Runic - Journeying Ahead (Kaelis Wildcat Mix)
Dark Conspiracy : Carnival of the White Rabbit
A Monster and A Gentleman
Lady Sierra: Danse Macabre: The Heartless One
Striker Nightmare: The Dragon's Struggle
Sins of an Angel: The Last Sin
Enki Leviathan: The Sea of Leviathan
Sins of an Angel: Sinner
Alexx Scraves: Virgil's Theme

ORDERING
What I need to know from you is the following things: genre, style, tempo, desired key (if known), and if there's a certain instrument you want that one wouldn't normally find in the genre. Describe to me this music... the feel, the emotion, the progression you want in it. Be as specific as possible, as it gives me a good guideline to follow. In the case of music you already have lyrics to, send them along and I will work with them as well. Also, tell me what you absolutely do not want to be in the music. No lyrics, no string instruments, no percussion, what have you. This is important.

There is no order form, simply explain what you'd like. As I'm fluent in musical language, if you can use terms like crescendo, glissando, cadenza, gate, pan, phase... anything and everything, feel free to use them. For example, I'd expect a typical order to look like this:

"I'd like to order some fast (190.5 bpm?) dance-like music for my char, who's an airship mechanic.
Genre-wise, I like trance, but with a bit less droning and repetition.
I don't know about keys, so you can decide what's best.
If the melody can be played by a synth, that'd be great. I also want some horns somewhere.
Halfway through it, there should be a bass drum solo, like a military march... just out of the blue, then come all in with the melody and everything, like the climax of the song.
I'm sending the trade now."

If you have an idea of a melody you want to use, by all means... hum it, and send me the wav. I don't mind making it all up by "sounds like" but visual artists like having visual refs, and I like having audible refs. IF YOU HAVE A REFERENCE, A MICROPHONE, OR THE ABILITY TO CONVEY MELODY AND HARMONY THROUGH USE OF MUSICAL TERMS, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A REFERENCE OF SORTS.

Simultaneous with posting this information in this thread, you will start a trade for the correct amount of money. I will confirm the trade, and you will re-confirm the trade. Then I will begin working. Only upon completion of your order will I final-accept the trade. Having the money sit there lets me know that you do have the funds to cover the commission. If you have not double-confirmed the trade, your commission will NOT be started.

Your usual trading methods, standards, and the trust you want me to feel in you does not matter to me, so refrain from suggesting that you have the gold, you just feel uncomfortable sending it with an open order. This order method is non-negotiable, and works for me. Vouchers for my reliability can be pointed out if you need them.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
User ImageT3-03

/// STYLE
Banners are rectangular images that are (usually) longer horizontally; I try for about a 3:1 or 4:1 ratio. The normal style for these are bit of picture overlayed with some cool text.

Typical variations of banners include Link Banners, 350x20 images that are meant to take very little space in one's signature while still giving a graphical button to press. The other variation is a Guild Banner, 200x40 images that are seen in the Gaia Guilds section. For me, they also serve as the most common way to link to other threads.

Banner sets are just that... a group of banners made for a specific thread, guild, event, what have you. For example, this thread. A title, section banners, and link banners.

Tags are bits of digital graffiti with lots of shiny effects. It's something like those tags you see gangsters put on walls, except done with a computer on a white canvas. Some differentiate between "bombs," actual "tags," and "(master)pieces." For the purposes of this shop, they're all the same to me, but know that I work typically in the "piece" style since I add a lot of things. Bombs and Tags are available; simply ask for one.

Heraldic crests imitate those family and House crests from the days where being a Knight and owning a bit of land for it was where the fame for a regular Geoff* was. Size is variable, but these might start out pretty big. They also tend to be elaborate. I warn you now, the only heraldic symbols I'm familiar with the ones you would be... some animals, and the sword which usually denotes military service. If you want a truly accurate crest that has chevrons, dividers, and beasts in proper orientation, you'll have to look it up... or pay me a lot extra to do it. Otherwise, I'll mangle the proper methodology and just make it look pretty.

/// PRICING
BRIBE ME.

All pricing is arbitrary. Offer what you have or want to spend, and I'll either accept, tell you that your offer does not compensate for the difficulty of your request, or state that I'm not in the mood to do graphics.

As long as I like the items, I'll accept those. Otherwise, gold is what we'll be trading in.

/// ORDERING
Basically, tell me what kind of work you want done. Give me as much detail as you can... color, style (grunge, elegant, varsity, etc.), text, and all. Leave NOTHING out because if I have to think about something, I'll switch to "artistic freedom" mode and use a color you hate. Oh, and I'm not going to do back-to-back red and black and white banners or tags. If I decline your order for color, it's because I'm tired of using those colors. Get an imagination and pick more colors.

There is no order form; make it very clear that you want a banner or tag (tell me which one...), and what elements you want on it.. For example, I'd expect a typical order to look like this:

"I'd like to order a Crest for my guild, 'Option B.' The main shield itself has to be royal blue, with one vertical line down the middle in gold. I don't mind how else you arrange the words, as long as 'Option B' is the main thing (in gothic text), and 'ja veritas est pontificus' (note lack of capitals) somewhere else... perhaps on a ribbon at the bottom. Also, include an eagle as part of the design, as it's the guild's mascot... on the top would be preferred. The whole thing needs to be elegant and smooth. I'm sending the trade now."

Simultaneous with posting this information in this thread, you will start a trade for the correct amount of money. I will confirm the trade, and you will re-confirm the trade. Then I will begin working. Only upon completion of your order will I final-accept the trade. Having the money sit there lets me know that you do have the funds to cover the commission. If you have not double-confirmed the trade, your commission will NOT be started.

Your usual trading methods, standards, and the trust you want me to feel in you does not matter to me, so refrain from suggesting that you have the gold, you just feel uncomfortable sending it with an open order. This order method is non-negotiable, and works for me. Vouchers for my reliability can be pointed out if you need them.

/// EXAMPLES

<--- OLDEST

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

NEWEST --->

/// Other Banners
Normal Banner : Dee

Normal Banner : Skysong Moonsword

Guild Banner : MAXIMUM Guild Link

Sig Link : Xhiliration Thin Link

Crest : Leviathan Stadium crest

*Joe.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
User ImageT3-04

I'm Just Three Words, but call me Nano.
I work in traditional art, dealing with a horrible scanner at the moment, but if that doesn't scare you away, maybe my pricing or art will. ^^

I'm currently not doing full body pictures regularly, since it's taking too much time and I'd much rather be working on Chibis since I can pump them out much quicker.

(Joke insert here) Shuddap.

You can request a full bodied chibi though, those aren't too hard and don't take up as much time. The only way I will do a full body is if you bribe me, and seeing as to how I don't make such high quality art, you'll find my bribes to be ridiculous. <3

...Which is better for me. =P

Anyway! Here are some samples.

Samples!

Full body chibi colored
User ImageUser Image

Full body colored normal (Bribe only)
User Image

You can see examples of my work here.
http://pucopucopuchi.deviantart.com/

Prices:
Since I'm only doing one thing, this pricing is for that.

Chibi full body B&W: 50k
Chibi Full Body B&W with detail: 55k
Chibi Full body Colored: 60+k (Depending on difficulty)
Chibi Full Body Couple B&W: 80k
Chibi Full Body Couple Colored: 100k

Full Body B&W: Bribe only (Pure or items off my wishlist)
Full Body Colored: Bribe only (Pure or Items off my wishlist)

Rules!

[x] I have every right to deny your request, if it doesn't interest me, I'm not going to waste my time, or anyone elses.
[x] This isn't a first come first served shop, as stated above, until I accept your form, your name does not go on the waiting list.
[x] Using the template outlined below, post the form in this shop.
[x] Send the trade upon agreement (Do not finish trade until you have your art already sent to you, I don't want to get banned for stealing or theft. D< wink
[x] No bulk orders.
[x] Last but certainly not least, I have a life outside of Gaia (Though it may not seem like it) Please be patient with me as I travel a lot from place to place and big changes are on the way, so be PATIENT. D<

Will do's and won't do's:

Will do's (And likes):
-Avi art
-OC's
-Couples
- Anthro (I'm not that great at it, so if you ask and accept this, know now, you may be disappointed and used as a guinea pig)
Mecha's (Be warned, just like Anthro's I'm not that great, so if you agree and accept, it's your funeral.)
-Yaoi, Yuri or whatever you kids are calling it now a days.
Likes: Cute Avi's, fashionable avi's, OC's that catch my attention or are interesting to me. Anything that might challenge me, without frustrating me or you. =3 I also like doing dark/demented/ gore type drawings too, so don't feel shy to ask.

Won't do's (and dislikes)
-Anything violating the Gaia TOS
-Mecha (Because I already know I suck, I don't want to waste your time. Unless you want to waste your time and already ordered.)
-Anthro: (Same as stated above)
-Cluttered Avi's
-Things that don't interest me.
- Fan art, I'm not going to draw you with Naruto, or Ichigo. Gettit?

[size=9]
[color=darkred][size=11][align=center][b][b]Username[/b]:
[b]What'chu'want?[/b]: (Full body, Waist up, Headshot, Chibi, Group, Couple, OC)
[b]What style[/b]: (B&W, Colored)
[b]Picture References[/b]:
[b]Additional info:[/b]
[b]Grand Total/ Bribe Amount:[/b]
[/align]
[/color][/size]

This is what it should look like, once you're finished.

Username: BumbleBeeTuna
What'chu'want?: OC Chibi
What style: Black and White
Picture References: Some sort of link here.
Additional info: BumbleBeeTuna is angry, so make sure you draw her angry face very very angry. D<
Grand Total/ Bribe Amount: 50k and my soul.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
User ImageT3-05

I will do my best to actually alert customers to the status of their music, but they can keep checking this area to be sure of where things stand. Listed will be the customer name, the page the order was made on, and if applicable, a dated link to the WiP. Also, most WIPs are what I call "Candlejacked," which means that they'll unexpec

SOUND

1. Enki Leviathan

X GRAPHICS

1. Imriel Disgaea - Banner Set

JTW ART

1. Open

2. Open

3. Open

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
User ImageT3-06
I request that for linking, banners be either close to 350 x 20, the "thin" style, or 200 x 40 pixels, in the fashion of Guild banners. This makes arrangement of links much easier and neater.

If you don't have a graphical link and actually want one, one can be provided for you. If you don't want one, that's perfectly fine. I'd simply prefer the graphical styles I stated above.

LINK IN
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/terrato3][img]http://tinyurl.com/terrato3thin[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/terrato3][img]http://tinyurl.com/terrato3guild[/img][/url]

ROLEPLAY / MISC
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

SOUND
User ImageUser Image

GRAPHICS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

GRAPHIC RESOURCES
Pixel2Life
Aethereality . net
Shiver7 - Tutorials with an Edge
DeviantArt

MUSIC RESOURCES
HammerSound
Shareware Music Machine
Analoguesque
KVR Forum
DSK Music
Sounds For Beats
ESoundz
Home Musician . Net

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
User ImageT3-07

|| V I P ||

Everyone has a fair shot at a slot; I don't do preferential treatment as it goes against my "everyone deserves good, affordable art" credo.

Still, there are those who I really appreciate. You know who you are. I just can't be arsed to type your names.

|| B L A C K L I S T ||

Do I need this section of the shop? Do I really have to throw your name out there so people know that you're of ill repute? Really?

Apparently, I do.

Malaresian Lotus :: Failure to pay on a completed commission

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
open.

i guess.

i should probably link to some sound, though.

oh, and make my own link banners. derp.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

Album: The Runic
Track: [R]Evolutionaries

...putfile is gone, so i have to find another way to host these musaks. awesome.

// Coming Soon: //
// The Runic EP //
// Project Tolaria I: Raiders OST //
// Terrato³ //

Wealthy Lunatic

*breaks in through the wall*

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

i JUST built that.

you're looking rather pretty lately.

nobody's asked me about my sig. opposite of alarming!

// The Runic EP //
// Terrato³ //

Wealthy Lunatic

Trust me, I know. But flattery baby will get you everywhere. >=D

Personally, I don't ask people about their sigs. Typically speaking, anyways.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100

...well...

i made it. and it's how lazenca's name is written in esterian.

there, now you know what you were dying to know.

// The Runic EP //
// Terrato³ //

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items