rofl heart

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
there you go.

guess that other guy changed his mind.
Hey Wulf! I'd like to order a tag from you. Now, I'm offering 30k but that sounds somewhat low for what I have in mind, so lemme give you the details and see if you think it should be more or less.

Main text should say Voss or Norman Voss, whichever you feel fits better. Colours are gonna be orange, rust, maybe some browns. It's got to have a wasteland feel, sorta grungy and a bit industrial. In the background, floating eyeballs superimposed over a desert maybe, or a cityscape. He's a nomad originally from an industrial city like Aekea but blown of proportion because it occupies the Warhammer universe. He's also a psyker so I want to get that sense of Cthulhu-esque, daemonological elements going on. I'm thinking about a few black tendril silhouettes accompanied by a few black ink splotches in the corner or something. Unobtrusive but there. Just a few suggestions as to what might be included as objects or images.

As for subtext I wanted to include the lines:

Strange is the night where black stars rise
And strange moons circle through the skies

From the King in Yellow, Cassilda's Song. Oh, one last thing. I don't mind what kind of font you use; spidery, scrawling comes to mind but if that doesn't work or comes out illegible use your artistic creativity.

So like I said, 30k sounds a bit cheap. I have 120k to spend and I don't mind spending it all on the tag if you feel that's compensation for what I'm asking.

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Well then...

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
hypo> if you're worried, the front page states that i switch around projects, so i never guarantee that i work in order. as a point, that tag for urby, though a gift, has been in written for about 6 months, and mentioned for a year.

...yours will not take that long. i promise. you just seem to be getting antsy and... i don't want you to start worrying that i forgot about you, or that i'm going about handling people i know first. like i said, i started on yours, disliked the design, started over and started sins's, liked that, ran with it while i had something good in my mind. i'll show you a preview of yours when it's more than a jumble of things, something actually representing what it'll look close to on the final product.

feel free to communicate concerns.

aduven> accepted, though my brow raised at your request... i'm worried about style looking off. anyway, start the trade.
Is it too much detail for a tag?

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
no, i can try anything. no such thing as too much detail, unless you want it split into 4 screens depicting the different seasons and corners of the world or something. i mentally saw how it may be in my mind.. it's just a matter of my executing it in the way i want to.

Damnatus's Wife

Chatty Gekko

That's some cool imagery there Wulf.

I'd like to see how something like that could be done. surprised Interesting.

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Ingen bekymringer, min kaere.
You misinterpret my every-so-often postings as "Angsty". I'm simply here to, enforce I've not fallen off the face of the Earth. Not as a "Hurry up", sort of thing.

Of course, trying to reason with me, at this point in time, isn't the best idea so, I'll just speak when spoken to. Nothing to do with you, Dear, just..anyways.
Oh! Okay. I just didn't want to sound like...

"So I've got this building-sized pile of images that I want shoved into pixelated art. Do it now."
Good luck selling!!!

Assimilated Gekko

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
seirya> ninja

tempest> ninja

hypo> it's all good.

kroww> it's all good.

ipan> it's all...

ugh.

sins> i sketched it... liked what i put down. i imagine that i'll be burning through some work tonight.

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
i also can't find my digital recorder.

this is very, very distressing and i will probably tear my car in half to see if i dropped it between the seats.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff