Poll whore - thanks bye 0.21578947368421 21.6% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 190 ]

Zoeybird92's Prince

Polycythemia Vera
dark_iced_angel
Polycythemia Vera
// le bump

Hello, dark_iced_angel
I'm sorry, I haven't had the chance to get to know you..

it is alright dont worry i am rather busy >W< but it's okie your doing a great job <3

you can bump multipal times if you feel like it. it can get alittle dull around here..

but i am sure onyx will cause havoc XD so you will be able to chat with her. i am also looking for some one else to keep you company

I bump at intervals. 4laugh

I might flood the whole thread with bumps. xD

Thank youuu.

So, how are you?

lol flood away if you want XD as long as you know what pages orders are on to leave a note for the guys on your last Bump hehehe

Bookworm

And now it's afternoon. Must put away those groceries.

Bookworm

All put away~

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dark_iced_angel

Bc shop? Plushies to pets? TELL ME!!! (Can help but hear zim in my head)
O.O I want a gir plushie by yooooooou!!! Lol. I'm enough to keep your a** busy but it is good to see you this busy. That's what you get for being such a hot commodity! Lol. As for my order I am totally chill waiting for things to slow down for you. <3

Zoeybird92's Prince

onyx2047
dark_iced_angel

O.O I want a gir plushie by yooooooou!!! Lol. I'm enough to keep your a** busy but it is good to see you this busy. That's what you get for being such a hot commodity! Lol. As for my order I am totally chill waiting for things to slow down for you. <3

thanks i got one done i just need to get the others done . and i need to do some sketchs for some one too @_@

just just to busy

the shop is called : The Lucky Noodle

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/the-lucky-noodle-contest-in-guild-holidays-are-coming/t.46920077_413266/?_gaia_t_=7562#413273

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dark_iced_angel
onyx2047
dark_iced_angel

thanks i got one done i just need to get the others done . and i need to do some sketchs for some one too @_@

just just to busy

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/the-lucky-noodle-contest-in-guild-holidays-are-coming/t.46920077_413266/?_gaia_t_=7562#413273

You know breedable/changeables is an arena that I have never gotten into. I love the clear, organized layout of this shop!!! I think I will be ordering from this shop! I just need to read up a little more. n_n

Zoeybird92's Prince

onyx2047
dark_iced_angel
onyx2047
dark_iced_angel

just just to busy

You know breedable/changeables is an arena that I have never gotten into. I love the clear, organized layout of this shop!!! I think I will be ordering from this shop! I just need to read up a little more. n_n

yeah it is a good little shop and if your into RP then it is perfect for you .

the TLN has been around forever . most BC shops are very complicated but not this one it is straight forward and you know where you stand.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
dark_iced_angel

the TLN has been around forever . most BC shops are very complicated but not this one it is straight forward and you know where you stand.

Interesting. Well I will have to check it out. I love it's uncomplicatedness for sure. It's one of the reasons I am willing to order from there. Plus I love the noodle bowl concept!

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image
Username: Reoca
Who for: Reoca
Items: Tea Pot (Starry, Clouds), Star Fruit (Angry, Blank)
Odd shop items: Mask (Venom)
Sub-total: 4,455g
Tip: Yes, 545g
Total: 5,000g

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
★ I also saved all the freebies (since I can't remember which ones I already have OTL). Thank you! ★

Zoeybird92's Prince

onyx2047
dark_iced_angel

Interesting. Well I will have to check it out. I love it's uncomplicatedness for sure. It's one of the reasons I am willing to order from there. Plus I love the noodle bowl concept!

yeah it is pretty cool

but bc shops arent like minishops there rules are different

you cant just go up and order somthing , you have to wait for customs to open.
but there is a color you own plush and if you make one and enter it or maybe ask some one nicely in the thread. alot of them post with things like

quote me if you want a plushie
alot of them post that.

they will then enter it into the event for you and you might get luck and one of the colorists will make it real for you.

you will have to join the guild for the lucky noodle if you want to post in it.
which is where you can keep every one of your pets, in there journal
if you get one.

btw they dont Quote in the thread well not all of them do so you have to kinda check back with it now and then .

alot of them already wished you welcome ! >W<

Zoeybird92's Prince

Skm Imperatoriene
All put away~

eats your put away food ** >W<
// bumps the thread.

Bookworm

dark_iced_angel
Skm Imperatoriene
All put away~

eats your put away food ** >W<

And now we'll be starving for the month D: